• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

Yeah GAF can be "No Fun Allowed" sometimes.

I had a hang out sesh with a friend today and she ended up "forgetting" about our plan today. Fuq that bitch, I'm still gonna go get that American burger.

Also, Happy Halloween but I'm two days late for that.

THEN SHE SAID TE AMO
THEN SHE PUT HER HAND AROUND ME WAIST
I TOLD HER NO
SHE CRIED TE AMO
I TOLD HER I'M NOT GONNA RUN AWAY
BUT LET ME GO
MY SOUL HEARS HER CRY
WITHOUT ASKIN' WHY
I SAID TE AMO
WISH SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID
DON'T IT MEAN I LOVE YOU
THINK IT MEANS I LOVE YOU
DON'T IT MEAN I LOVE YOU

tumblr_m7zva0z5yc1ql2f46o1_500.gif

I'M BULLETPROOF

NOTHIN' TO LOSE

FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY

RICOCHET YOU TAKE YOUR AIM

FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY

YOU SHOOT ME DOWN BUT I WON'T FALL

I AM TITANIUM

STONE HEART MACHINE GUN

FIRING AT THE ONES WHO RUN

God is real.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Sure guys, dogpile on me coz I have no sympathy that someone died from an od. Ever stop and wonder why I feel that way? Of course not.

Remind me not to voice an opinion against drugs in the future ok fakegaf? /rant

Turin

Banned
She made a comment about that guy from Static X and got shit on for it.

I haven't given it much thought but the subject always makes me think of Layne Staley. ;_;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
She made a comment about that guy from Static X and got shit on for it.

I haven't given it much thought but the subject always makes think of Layne Staley. ;_;

In my defence I lost someone really close to me to a drug addiction. I've mentioned him before. Just upset me a lot when people jumped on me :(

Just played half an hour of Roundabout.

That is the most Goonish fucking game ever. It's also pretty fun.

Also "And Medibot as Jeffrey The Skeleton". Anyone who doesn't know Medibot is going to be confused as fuck by that and I love it.

Also Psychadelic Eyeball being the villain is the best.

Panzer/Bees you did good.

zeemumu

In my defence I lost someone really close to me to a drug addiction. I've mentioned him before. Just upset me a lot when people jumped on me :(

Don't worry about it too much. The initial people were just racing against each other to be the first one to tell you that you're wrong and the next ones just pile on after that. I know you've had some problems with people close to you and drug addictions in the past so your post on there makes a little more sense to me, but they wouldn't know that. We all gotta get piled on at least once. It's the official initiation into the internet.

Turin

Banned

RIP. ;__;

Hey, I'm not judging. I used to be the same way after my mom died from drugs(although I didn't know her very well so there wasn't as much impacted as you'd think). Now it's more like... I just need to hear the whole story.

Windam

Scaley member
I really want Warlords of Draenor. But do I want digital, or the practically-empty-waste-of-space boxÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ

POKÉMON

Yeah, first there's that thread about a teacher saying she'd kill all black people. Then there's one about a teacher allegedly calling students the n-word.

Racist and genocidal teacher spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom