• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the OP doesn't become a real life Buffalo Bill.

That guy is really creepy.

I'm so glad I'm back here with you level-headed, well adjusted guys and gals

8lOwSAC.jpg

I always find it kind of funny how people are like "That guy has no empathy. PUT HIM IN JAIL FOREVER BLARGHARGH".

Like, they don't quite realise the irony of them lambasting someone for not being empathetic and then not being empathetic themselves.

But then I'm one of those weird people who thinks that whenever someone does something that most other people would believe to be morally wrong, I don't take that as them being some evil psycho who can never get better and is worse than dirt. I take that as someone being a victim of their own mind. Everyone's human, let's at least try and figure out why some people act out in socially unacceptable ways, so we can then figure out how to actually stop people from acting out in socially unacceptable ways and make the future better for everyone.

No?

Ok fuck criminals they ruin everything let's just hide them in a big building so we don't have to think about them :D

Windam

Scaley member
I have friends who, in high school, would sniff each other's hair, and the one sitting in front of me would toss hers back so I could smell it as well.

Fucking weird ass people, meng.

I always find it kind of funny how people are like "That guy has no empathy. PUT HIM IN JAIL FOREVER BLARGHARGH".

Like, they don't quite realise the irony of them lambasting someone for not being empathetic and then not being empathetic themselves.

But then I'm one of those weird people who thinks that whenever someone does something that most other people would believe to be morally wrong, I don't take that as them being some evil psycho who can never get better and is worse than dirt. I take that as someone being a victim of their own mind. Everyone's human, let's at least try and figure out why some people act out in socially unacceptable ways, so we can then figure out how to actually stop people from acting out in socially unacceptable ways and make the future better for everyone.

No?

Ok fuck criminals they ruin everything let's just hide them in a big building so we don't have to think about them :D

Fuck rehabilitation. Throw them all in a pen and treat them like animals.

IthoughtthiswasAmerica.jpg

I have friends who, in high school, would sniff each other's hair, and the one sitting in front of me would toss hers back so I could smell it as well.

Fucking weird ass people, meng.

Um, I don't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom