• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I disagree with the track listing. The first track should be the Terminator 2 main theme.

And then Peeta crushes the skull of one of his parents under his metal foot that he doesn't have in the movies because reasons.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm going to launch my own PUA seminar about being a normal human being and remaining content with getting 1/10 of the girls you approach.

Keep the choking part for your soft bits, thx.

Edit: Jake, I'm at work, so you are my de jour gay person. Do PUA artists exist among the gay community? Are they as revolting as the CISfascist kind? Help a breeder out.

No wonder I don't remember anything about them.

I'm going to launch my own PUA seminar about being a normal human being and remaining content with getting 1/10 of the girls you approach.

Keep the choking part for your soft bits, thx.

Edit: Jake, I'm at work, so you are my de jour gay person. Do PUA artists exist among the gay community? Are they as revolting as the CISfascist kind? Help a breeder out.

Never really thought about it tbh. Have never encountered or heard about a gay PUA either. I guess the most I can give you is : wejustdon'tknow.gif

In my experience, most gay men seem to be pretty forthright and upfront about their intentions and what they want. So I imagine PUAs would be kind of redundant and unnecessary.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Uhhh...I do wonder if this is Liquid Snake.

B1lwOeOCYAEFNTx.png:large

AcridMeat

Banned
I keep going back and forth on getting Valkyria Chronicles.

On the one hand it seems like a wonderful game and I want to support SEGA for porting over their titles to PC. On the other hand Far Cry 4 comes out in two weeks and that's the main game I've been looking forward to all year.

edit: Holy shit it's a 30+ hour game? I'll never finish it. D:

WTF GOAT
New Royksopp album is p good.
Shit it's like reading a post made by me. I didn't know the album came out though, gotta jump on that.

Turin

Banned
I keep going back and forth on getting Valkyria Chronicles.

On the one hand it seems like a wonderful game and I want to support SEGA for porting over their titles to PC. On the other hand Far Cry 4 comes out in two weeks and that's the main game I've been looking forward to all year.

Go for it. You'll probably be done one way or another by the time Far Cry comes out.

It's a pretty cool game
but the battles can be fucking LOOOOOOOOOOONG
. Visually stunning though. :D

That goat gif... more proof that goats are Satanic abominations.

Still determined to beat dark souls

Same. I still have to go to Blighttown. I'm planning on fighting the Moonlight Butterfly. Haven't done that yet.

Then I have to make my way through the Valley of Drakes
drake.png
drake.png
drake.png

to get to the Blighttown gate.

That goat gif... more proof that goats are Satanic abominations.

Same. I still have to go to Blighttown. I'm planning on fighting the Moonlight Butterfly. Haven't done that yet.

Then I have to make my way through the Valley of Drakes
drake.png
drake.png
drake.png

to get to the Blighttown gate.
Pfft, the shortcut is for...I was gonna say pansy but apparently that's way more associated with homophobia and shit than I thought. Fuck.

Uh...let's go with wimps.

AssCreed is total ass I don't understand it

Like it even has ass in the name

Also holy fucking shit the guy that PUA thread is about. Holy fucking shit. Dennis from Sunny is funny because we realise he's a cunt. THIS MAN IS A REAL LIFE DENNIS WITHOUT. IT'S NOT FUNNY IF IT'S REAL.

Toa TAK

Banned
I'll probably buy it..... like now. I'm pretty stoked about the armor customization.
I also need Rogue, but it's unofficially been confirmed that's it's being ported. But I want it now.

Soundtrack for Unity is alright. THREE composers, yet just an average score. Smh how did that happen?

But that raises the question: Why a British accent? The answer is simple. When trying to figure out what accent would be best-suited to the time period and the location, the development team took a tip from Hollywood. British accents, they determined, just have more of a period feel than an American accent would. It gives the distinct feeling of being set in the past in a foreign place.

I'm done. Ubisoft is TRASH.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been bearded for the better part of the past couple of years barring a trimming accident that fucked up my facial hair and forced me to shave it (I had a killer hangover and used the electric trimmer without the comb, fully removing a good chunk of my right sideburn).

More recently the girl I'm seeing told me that she is seldomly attracted to bearded fellows and that I was kind of the exception, so I told her that I could make the effort and shave mine if she preferred it that way; I've had it for quite a while anyway, so some change wouldn't hurt. I showed her a picture of my hairless face I keep on my phone so she could picture the result.

She throw her head back, had a ribcage-splitting laugh attack and told me not to shave ever again.

:negman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom