• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want my facial hair to connect. Genetics pls.

Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png
Negative_Man.png

I know those feels. there is one tiny bald spot on my face that NEEDS TO GROW IN RIGHT THIS SECOND, but it took me a good 6 months to get anything to remotely connect. Thank allah that when my beard is slightly above stubble you can't see the tiny spot of hairlessness.

Dragonz, do you have tickets to Mockingjay already? Because if not, I still have those vouchers from that Best Buy Samsung promotion. I don't really have an interest in seeing it. :x PM if you want them, I gotta go to work right now.

zeemumu

Same. I still have to go to Blighttown. I'm planning on fighting the Moonlight Butterfly. Haven't done that yet.

Then I have to make my way through the Valley of Drakes
drake.png
drake.png
drake.png

to get to the Blighttown gate.

Or you can go through the sewer and fight the gaping dragon to get to Blighttown.

Hahahahaha, nah. I think I'm good.

Hmmm. I like it.

Haven't watched much South Park in a while. Heard it hasn't been as funny. True or false?

I don't even know. I haven't watched it for about four years at this point.

And I have too many other shows backlogged to worry about watching them. :negman:

Risgroo

Hmmm. I like it.

Haven't watched much South Park in a while. Heard it hasn't been as funny. True or false?

There are still a few good episodes every season, but it hasn't been truly great since around season 8/9 IMO.
This season has been pretty boring so far.

Turin

Banned
It seems those comedy shows will always be around when your bored.

I still have to watch the stuff on my Netflix list(The Hunt, Snowpiercer, Out of the Furnace).

Windam

Scaley member
Feeding pets. Is it bad for their health to do it every day? What do you do?

FFS GAF can be as stupid as a 14th century peasant sometimes.

OH, Governor - 56.72% reporting
John Kasich64.65%
Republican1,309,492
Edward FitzGerald32.19%
Democrat652,041
Anita Rios3.15%
Green63,881

And no one is shocked.

I wanna move somewhere else.

Or at least can the Northeast break off and form our own superior country. Gay marriage is entirely legal, more progressive tax rates, higher minimum wages, highest production via gdp in the entire country, pretty decent public transportation, etc.

I have no idea how US politcs works. All I knew is that there's a federal (or do you guys call them presidential?) election every four years.

Senate terms last every six years, House of Representatives every two.

Governor and president are every four.

Each state gets two senators, but the number of representatives depends on the population of each state. So California has like a billion and RI only has two.*

It looks as though the Republicans will be taking control of both the house and the senate, which sucks for Obama (a democrat), because they're going to turn down everything he tries to do legislation wise for the next two years, which is when his final term will end.

*Edit: These representatives and senators go to Washington and decide matters that affect the whole country. Each state has a smaller senate and house that decides state issues.

I have no idea how US politcs works. All I knew is that there's a federal (or do you guys call them presidential?) election every four years.

Yeah, we have those every four. But basically, shit's being shuffled somewhere every two.

So who won my great state of VA and are they cool

Looks like a Republicunt won the Senate seat that was up. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IT WAS PRETTY CLOSE TOO.

Actually, let me blame the 56,000 who voted for the third party candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom