• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Lifetime is the most screwed up channel that I've ever seen. They just had previews for two shows called "There's a Ghost in my Child" and "I Killed my BFF." And when those aren't on it seems to be entirely made up of movies where everyone who isn't a middle-aged suburban housewife is insane and every guy that you know is only one small step away from serial killer.

Turin

Banned
Didn't you know, Zee? All men are genetically predisposed to being evil jerks at best and probably baby rapists.

It's science and stuff.

Turin

Banned
Good to hear!
Don't you go hurting yourself intentionally by challenging the ones who are way tougher than you are, a thing everyone who played a video game before should know. You have to grind first so that you get your strength and defense up! ;p

Hah. I've actually beaten beaten him before
but he's got the lead on the scoreboard. :p Can only improve by fighting guys that are better than me. ;)

Linius

It wasn't a laziness thing, it was a wouldn't-get-to-work-in-time thing

I'll have to after :/

After work you'll make up another excuse

zDL9l5G.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
No pity needed. I parted ways with it after moving to the centre. For the price of keeping a car plus a parking space here I could take a (bloody expensive) taxi each night out, rent a car whenever I fancy it and I'd be still spending less money than being a car owner.

Public transportation 4 lyfe.

Who's ready for Republicans to retake the Senate? Yay, more non-functioning government. Just what this country needs.

Fine jake, I see how it is. No more pictures of me for you

Let's not get hasty. I'll still accept nudes.

Who's that?

Don't even know. Reverse image search failed me.

Lifetime is the most screwed up channel that I've ever seen. They just had previews for two shows called "There's a Ghost in my Child" and "I Killed my BFF." And when those aren't on it seems to be entirely made up of movies where everyone who isn't a middle-aged suburban housewife is insane and every guy that you know is only one small step away from serial killer.

I can't believe that channel's still around. The only good thing it ever had on it was The Golden Girls. And it doesn't even have that anymore.

Also, I read it's going to air a Lizzie Borden miniseries starring Christina Ricci.

zeemumu

I can't believe that channel's still around. The only good thing it ever had on it was The Golden Girls. And it doesn't even have that anymore.

Also, I read it's going to air a Lizzie Borden miniseries starring Christina Ricci.

It's going to be revealed that she had a secret boyfriend who murdered her parents, probably.

Oh man, that quoted post.

Most of those fantasies are tier 2 on the lewd meter at best. I'll just ignore the bestiality and pedophilia numbers.

[edit]: Nearly 1 in 5 women fantasize about two men having sex. The internet tells me that number should be higher.

zeemumu

The cast from all of the shows that I watch are starting to run together.

Tommy's father in Arrow is Jack Harkness from Doctor Who, and the fake doctor from Doctor Who is the Governor in Walking Dead, and Sasha from Walking Dead is Tamara from Once Upon a Time, and Sydney from Once Upon a Time is Gus in Breaking Bad.

Mockingjay score tracklist was announced today.

1. Mockingjay

2. Remind Her Who The Enemy Is

3. District 12

4. Snow’s Speech

5. Please Welcome Peeta

6. Katniss Nightmare

7. The Arsenal

8. Incoming Bombers

9. Don t Be A Fool Katniss

10. District 12 Ruins

11. The Hanging Tree

12. Peeta’s Broadcast

13. Air Raid Drill

14. It’s Gonna Be A Long Night

15. Taunting The Cat

16. White Rose

17. District 8 Hospital

18. The Broadcast

19. Jamming The Capitol

20. Inside The Tribute Center

21. Put Me On The Air

22. They’re Back

23. Victory

But where are they cutting it off? That last track doesn't make sense at all tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom