• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh man. My paternal grandparents used to breed chickens and rabbits.

I wouldn't want to clean the pens, let alone allow them to roam free. They can make such a mess.

Talking about chickens, behold the perils of single living.

IuRGEgy.jpg

Today's menu a la carte will be chicken breasts with a side of Iceberg lettuce. Fuck the police.

The_Poet

Banned
Fresh chicken eggs laid that morning are the best thing ever.

A friend and I stayed with a nice couple who kept chickens in the Slovakian mountains when we were travelling through mainland Europe.

They woke us up with fresh eggs and thick sliced bacon. it was incredible

Our fucking rooster woke me up with his fucking crowing. I fell back asleep thankfully but SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BIRD.

I can always hear one early in the morning if I'm out running. It's the most grating fucking sound.

Oh man. My paternal grandparents used to breed chickens and rabbits.

I wouldn't want to clean the pens, let alone allow them to roam free. They can make such a mess.

Talking about chickens, behold the perils of single living.

IuRGEgy.jpg

Today's menu a la carte will be chicken breasts with a side of Iceberg lettuce. Fuck the police.

Let me raid your fridge.

I'll only take the alcohol.

I'm seriously just happy I got some kind of response

Ideally I could live at home and commute. Would save a bunch of money on rent and could just pay off my loans and move out when they're paid in full.

Oh my god maybe I'll actually be able to buy a computer omg

Well, I decided not to be a wimp and take the standard way through to Blighttown.

I beat the boss and got the key to the Depths. I've made Firelink Shrine my checkpoint for now.

Our fucking rooster woke me up with his fucking crowing. I fell back asleep thankfully but SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BIRD.

This used to happen to me a few years ago with the neighbor's chickens. One morning I got so mad I yelled out the window "SHUT THE FUCK UP." I then heard the rooster crow again, but it was actually in a "nah nah nah nah naaaaaah nah" rhythm.

Kater

Banned
Markiplier is one sexy boy though. I don't watch his videos as I don't like scary games but I saw him on podcasts before.

tumblr_ndcr06lkty1qeo244o1_500.gif

Risgroo

Me @ Dark Souls

I made my way through the sewers and fought that giant rat. I already got the shortcut to the gate too. Now I just have to fight the boss for the key.
The transformation to Souls freak is complete :negman:

Awwww yiiiisss

But Markiplier's a cunt. You're not a cunt. Or even just a normal cunt, no italics.
I'm so happy right now! :D
And yeah, Markiplier fucking sucks, there's something about the way he speaks that pisses me off.
On a scale of 1 to PewDiePie how big of a cunt is he?
He's a pretty massive cunt, so I dunno, around 1/10th of a pewdiepie?
Markiplier is one sexy boy though. I don't watch his videos as I don't like scary games but I saw him on podcasts before.

OUT
Yeah, he's p hot. #would
OOOUUUUUUUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom