• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well shit.

PlayStation Experience will have Crash Bandicoot.

BELIEVE

tumblr_lt524puWn21qdlkgg.gif

Never cared for Crash tbh.

Kater

Banned
Yeah, that's a pretty cool magazine. I like that one too.
:p

Nah, it's just that I can appreciate his attractive body without taking any possible negatives like a bad character or something else into account.

I really do loathe PewDiePie. But he's so cute when he's not talking. :negman:

Accept the truth!
Oh yeah. :3

So many cute LPers on Youtube. Shame that most of them only play flash games or "Youtuber Fodder" Horror games.

zeemumu

I made my way through the sewers and fought that giant rat. I already got the shortcut to the gate too. Now I just have to fight the boss for the key.

The sewers are fine as long as you don't fall into the basilisk pit. Then it becomes a lot of backtracking. You've got Blighttown, then sen's fortress, then you'll be at Anor Londo.

The sewers are fine as long as you don't fall into the basilisk pit. Then it becomes a lot of backtracking. You've got Blighttown, then sen's fortress, then you'll be at Anor Londo.

Yeah, I fell into it once and ended up dying because a ton of them converged on me. Thankfully, when I worked my way back to get my bloodstain I was able to kill them and not get cursed.

Managed to get a few humanity drops off the rats too which is always nice.

Risgroo

Tetris should be more like Dark Souls.

I really do loathe PewDiePie. But he's so cute when he's not talking. :negman:

Accept the truth!
1. :negman:
2. Pewds is Swedish, aka he's the spawn of Satan and is ugly as sin. It is known.
xYg6DgA.gif

Yeah, that's a pretty cool magazine. I like that one too.
:p

Nah, it's just that I can appreciate his attractive body without taking any possible negatives like a bad character or something else into account.
I guess I can respect you for keeping the thirst real...
I want to be a cute youtuber

I want to be a kinda average-when-the-light-is-just-right youtuber

Kater

Banned
I want to be a cute youtuber
Get on that YT train and get the big bucks!

The best LPs come from SA.

They have quality control. Rules and shit.

Also ChipCheezum
I don't get most of the jokes in that video, but they seem like a decent bunch of people. I'll check their channels out, thanks for the link!

Me, I like Gopher the most. He does a lot of LP stuff when he is not busy making or testing out mods for Bethesda games. Pretty nice guy, doesn't swear too much, mature and has a deep, calm voice. Plays Aliens Isolation, Witcher, Fallout New Vegas and Wasteland 2 at the moment.

Link to Channel

I like some of the bigger channels like Jesse Cox's, TheSw1tcher and so on but sometimes I find some really small channels with quality stuff (like Gopher's).

I made it to the first bonfire in Blighttown. Not here for fighting those massive trolls on rickety planks. But I made it and only died twice. So far.

Also, the Gaping Dragon is the most pathetic boss in the game so far. Even the Asylum Demon was slightly harder.

[edit]: Not about me. I swear.

Turin

Banned
Y'all need to support Orioto's wonderful VIII artwork he did.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/orioto/works/12858010-doa-feather-view?p=poster

I also really want ballroom scene done by him

I actually commissioned something on D.A that was FF related. Needless to say, it was not on that level.
Slightly ashamed.

Just 100%'d Mordor, twas fun

Good man. *fist bump*

A lobotomy would be preferable to working at this retail job.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13887-1358440105-5.gif

Nah, you're not turning into an American cop.

After all, you didn't say you want to shoot a young black man who was posing no threat to you. That would make you an American cop.

Windam

Scaley member
I worked full-time retail for a month and a half through an agency a few years back. The store hired me. Ordered me a uniform, made me a name tag, everything.

I never went back.

Nah, you're not turning into an American cop.

After all, you didn't say you want to shoot a young black man who was posing no threat to you. That would make you an American cop.

Oh. The only black men I wanna shoot are the ones who give black men a bad name. But then again I also wanna shoot all the brown, white, yellow, mixed, men who give men of their respective skin colours a bad name. Maybe we could just ship them all to the sun?

zeemumu

I made it to the first bonfire in Blighttown. Not here for fighting those massive trolls on rickety planks. But I made it and only died twice. So far.

Also, the Gaping Dragon is the most pathetic boss in the game so far. Even the Asylum Demon was slightly harder.

[edit]: Not about me. I swear.

I hope you remembered to cut off its tail.

Now that you've made it to the first you need to start working yourway down the rickety planks to the lake made of poison and the Giants throwing boulders.

Also you might get invaded by a naked woman with a huge butcher knife.

Damn it, this got me

F0ipe5A.png

20090317_Action_Comics_Fail.jpg

Oh god, the laughter isn't stopping.

That's too light for you. If it was liquor you'd be suspect.

I do enjoy a nice bottle of wine every now and then tho.

I hope you remembered to cut off its tail.

Now that you've made it to the first you need to start working yourway down the rickety planks to the lake made of poison and the Giants throwing boulders.

Also you might get invaded by a naked woman with a huge butcher knife.

:negman:

My friend who's now a teacher at my old elementary school just informed me that my banner for the record mile time is still flying. Good luck beating it little kids =D

Cheaters never prosper!

But who gives a shit you got a flag! :D

It's not like it was really my fault! I was running past the finish line for my 3rd lap and all the gym teachers were jumping up and down when I ran by and they asked the watch person for my time lol. I just kept my mouth shut because, fuck running another lap

Edit: good cheaters always win!

A white dude his name was John
He had a Queen Bee Rules tattoo on his arm
He asked me if I'd be his date for the prom
And he'd buy me a horse, a Porsche, and a farm
Dan my [redacted] from Down South
Used to like me to spank him and cum in his mouth
And Tony he was Italian
And he didn't give a fuck
That's what I liked about him
He ate my pussy from dark till the mornin'
Called his girl up and told her we was bonin'