• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
20090317_Action_Comics_Fail.jpg

Oh god, the laughter isn't stopping.

I do enjoy a nice bottle of wine every now and then tho.

You're Bender from Futurama tbh. If you were in the hospital they couldn't use a normal IV.

And don't play like that mag isn't your ultimate fantasy in the event you could ever reach nirvana.

If it's VIII related I need it nao.

It is not, somewhat thankfully.......

But you might like this though.

Here's this just to piss you off. ;)

And I drew this myself as a teenager. >_>

........Is that the one guy I talked to on the previous forum? You remember? I think his name was Infinite Fantasy or something?

Kater

Banned
I don't remember anything besides the bad framerate from Majora's Mask from the short time I played it once at a friends house on his N64.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
OG GameBoy was amazeballs, breh.

Best handheld ever. Tetris and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins were GOAT, not to mention the Pokeymans (if you were into that) and the greatest game ever made by Square:

Final Fantasy loyalists can go play the rusty trombone in a corner.

PSP fanboys still exist? Damn it Funky, go home. If I get you for Secret Santa I'm sending you a 3DS.
Same, I do like Majora's mask though.

PSP's are bad
HtfCan4.gif

Kater

Banned
What's the bar under the HP count for? Mana?

I think I couldn't even figure out the controls for such a game today. It's just been too long since I last held a Gameboy in my hands.
That sounds kind of dirty, haha

Linius

You won't say that when you open up a package and find a glorious 3DS in there so you can finally play all those wonderful games you have been missing out on while sitting in the corner watching UMD films on your PSP.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You won't say that when you open up a package and find a glorious 3DS in there so you can finally play all those wonderful games you have been missing out on while sitting in the corner watching UMD films on your PSP.

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

eIMBmsP.jpg

Spiderman 2 sucked so bad. The UMD format only amplifies it.

zeemumu

I guess that Majora's Mask Easter Egg inside of A Link Between Worlds actually did mean something. Majora's Mask and Tomba were my first games, and now I will own both of them on handhelds.

The UMD is the single dumbest proprietary disc format in modern times. Not to mention how finicky the goddamn PSP was in actually reading them. Fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom