• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
I liked the old FF movies. I also haven't seen them since they came out.

Evans is still Johnny to me. Which is weird because he's also Captain America.

Anyways Phantom of the Opera>All

tumblr_nets216L5O1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

Brazil, pls stop.

Windam

Scaley member
For anyone interested in working from home and making good money...I work from home and absolutely love it, so I thought I would spread the word and introduce you to this amazing opportunity. The job I do does not require you to buy a packet, sell products of any kind, , or ship anything…that's the best part I am busy stay-at-home mother of 2, so that fact alone is what drew me to this business 2 years ago. I work part time and make a great income from it. If you want to work from home and want more information, please ADD ME AS A FRIEND and then message me. Serious Inquires only. You don't want to miss this! USA, UK AND CANADA ONLY! HURRY DON'T WAIT! CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Turin

Banned
I'm not a massive Tyrion fan but I've always enjoyed him on the show. His book chapters are often creepy, especially when I imagine Martin was pitching a tent writing them....

Turin

Banned
Too bad Renly was never a POV character or we would have gotten one long ago.

He said there won't be anymore new POV characters so I guess it'll have to be a Connington chapter.

Are there any other bi characters I'm overlooking(besides Dany)?

The thrusts must be consistent with the beat of the main theme.

Does lord of the rings fan fiction con sister entirely of Sam saying "share the load"?

That would have to be a hobbit four way.

Basically.

You sound bothered.

Seethe a tiny bit.

We need to talk

The superior characters, like Dany and Arya, remain unbothered.

Hmmmmm, elaborate.

He is, basically, Martin's personal Mary Sue.

Book Tyrion: Accepts child rape, abuses prostitutes because he's having a bad day, alcoholic, is an asshole to pretty much everyone except a handful of people, etc.

Show Tyrion: "Omg look at me I'm so witty and clever and smart! I also have a terrible accent and everyone just accepts and overlooks it because I'm so sassy!"

FUCK. TYRION.

When I trust you
We can do it with the lights on
When I trust you
We can do it with the lights on
When I trust you
We'll make love until the morning
Let me tell you all my secrets
And I'll whisper till the day is done

giphy.gif

He said there won't be anymore new POV characters so I guess it'll have to be a Connington chapter.

Are there any other bi characters I'm overlooking(besides Dany)?

Well there was Oberyn but you know. :negman:

Turin

Banned
^ Same

Book Tyrion: Accepts child rape, abuses prostitutes because he's having a bad day, alcoholic, is an asshole to pretty much everyone except a handful of people, etc.

Show Tyrion: "Omg look at me I'm so witty and clever and smart! I also have a terrible accent and everyone just accepts and overlooks it because I'm so sassy!"

FUCK. TYRION.

I agree about book Tyrion. Show Tyrion? No but I don't care about him enough to defend him.

Well there was Oberyn but you know. :negman:

It still hurts. ;_;

shots

fuckin

fired

But did he lie? I think not.

Sansa x Mya is the lesbian ship we've been waiting for.

BELIEVE.

That would be an interesting turn considering who she was in the beginning, longing for her white knight and shit.

zeemumu

I haven't done any shipping in a long time. Jon Snow X Cersei I guess.

Everyone always ships same sex so I'm going to go outside of norm. They'll never see that ship coming.

Turin

Banned
It's probably inevitable but I'm still shipping Jon x Melisandre.

I haven't done any shipping in a long time. Jon Snow X Cersei I guess.

Everyone always ships same sex so I'm going to go outside of norm. They'll never see that ship coming.

Hah. That's a cool one just because of the stark contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom