• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I saw that and loved every comment. Amazing how the dude implied he was just "2dark2edgy" for y'all lololololol
Oh god when he posted that my whole group of friends just burst into laughter. Apparently acting like a piece of shit is "dark humour" lmao

I also loved his disingenuous act about his comments and not realizing they were mean.
John Wick was great. Glad I saw it in theatre. Keanu whoopin' ass.

Is it gory? My friend said it was great but the
dog
thing is putting me off of seeing it. Gore will be the final nail in the coffin.

1FbcOvP.jpg

Adam pls

Wazzy

Banned
I'm going to be sad if they kill off
Finnick
even though I know in the books it happens. MOCKINGJAY BETTA CHANGE IT.

Acid08

Banned
Oh god when he posted that my whole group of friends just burst into laughter. Apparently acting like a piece of shit is "dark humour" lmao

I also loved his disingenuous act about his comments and not realizing they were mean.

He seemed like a genuine tool.

and Persona Q in a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wazzy

Banned
They won't. Just like they're not going to save (MOCKINGJAY ENDINNG SPOILERS)
Prim
either.

DON'T CRUSH MY HOPES :(

I probably shouldn't go in with any hopes lol
He seemed like a genuine tool.

and Persona Q in a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiiiiiiiiiii- I need to preorder that. I've been playing a bunch of Warcraft III and Starcraft II(I hadn't played strategy games in awhile and got addicted) so I haven't been checking out games coming out soon.

AcridMeat

Banned

zeemumu

They won't. Just like they're not going to save (MOCKINGJAY ENDINNG SPOILERS)
Prim
either.

I'm really hoping that the CGI on those
mutants
isn't that bad, but there's no reason they would allow that person to live. They did cut out the part in the first movie where
Cato was mauled by monster dogs over the span of hours
to just a few seconds.

If Snow really wanted to get back at Katniss, instead of a quarter quell he should have rigged the games to have Prim get selected again.

AcridMeat

Banned
2 Sexii 2 B Reel

That alien getting ganked is probably my favorite part.

Going to the Sharks game on Saturday. Let's find one in December.

Oh also I picked up a new car this weekend. Not an s2000 (still outside budget) but the next best thing roadster wise a Miata. It's fun as heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom