• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
At this point I think everyone's seen my resting bitch face and......

Daniel's nipples. Their actual power.

tumblr_inline_n06fvn9RaC1rhdtzv.gif

the internet can be so fucking tiring sometimes.

Downright exhausting tbh.

And for no reason.......

h0TIB.jpg

zeemumu

Marvel subplots just seem silly on a larger scale. Like the Mandarin. His plans for a war economy seem stupid when you've got to contend with things like the infinity gauntlet.

MutFox

Banned
Hey Mut. How's stuff? Thangs?

I've spent too much money on my home theatre lately... :(
Only cause I got a new receiver, had HDMI signal issues...

I even re-terminated a bunch of connections...
Just bought about $200 worth of cables on monoprice a few mins ago, hoping this will fix it.
Pretty sure it will.

Then I'll be getting a Wii U. :p
SMASH BROS! XD

Kater

Banned
I'm hoping I do better on the console version of Smash Bros. Got beaten way too often by the AI in the 3DS demo. Maybe the controls just aren't for me. Or maybe I'm just bad at Smash.

I'm probably just bad Smash Bros. ;_;

zeemumu

I'm hoping I do better on the console version of Smash Bros. Got beaten way too often by the AI in the 3DS demo. Maybe the controls just aren't for me. Or maybe I'm just bad at Smash.

I'm probably just bad Smash Bros. ;_;

What difficulty do you put them on? For one round I do level 7. On classic mode I like to set it to 6 and up. 9.0 Master Core kicks my ass.

Marvel subplots just seem silly on a larger scale. Like the Mandarin. His plans for a war economy seem stupid when you've got to contend with things like the infinity gauntlet.

Well, he's not a cosmic being. A bit more small time, really (although still operates on a large scale, just not a universal scale).

... In addition, hello there, everyone.

zeemumu

Well, he's not a cosmic being. A bit more small time, really (although still operates on a large scale, just not a universal scale).

... In addition, hello there, everyone.

True, but the return of Hydra and all of that seems like a global threat, but then you remember that Thanos is a thing and you're like "damn."

Also, I've never seen you in here before so welcome! WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU
Everything from up to 6 and I am the playball of the AI. :/
I use level 7 to practice to be good enough to beat real people. Probably overdoing it like I did with doing boot camp on veteran in black ops 1 but whatever. Your shield is extremely important in the new one. Everyone has projectiles now so you have to learn to block and roll, and no that pun was not intentional.

Kater

Banned
I use level 7 to practice to be good enough to beat real people. Probably overdoing it like I did with doing boot camp on veteran in black ops 1 but whatever. Your shield is extremely important in the new one. Everyone has projectiles now so you have to learn to block and roll, and no that pun was not intentional.
That could be it. I never block so I get thrown off a lot. What I also have a problem with is keeping track of where I am. The fighters in the 3DS version are tiny when it is zoomed out so if I play Link (who is pretty thin, compared to the rest) and I get distracted by something the AI does then it happens a lot that I lose sight and make him easy prey.

Oh, and I need to train my reflexes. I get thrown off the stage and I always react way too late and can't come back up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom