• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the return of Hydra and all of that seems like a global threat, but then you remember that Thanos is a thing and you're like "damn."

Also, I've never seen you in here before so welcome! WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

tumblr_mrjbxuUudS1qdhhv9o1_500.gif

Thanks~! Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

... But again, thank you!

And I'm always surprised that Hydra is so dumb as to not try and team up against Thanos. It's weird, really. I mean, it'd be like a lot of piranhas teaming up against a human. But no, instead, it's a couple of piranhas teaming up against a human, and it doesn't do any more than a few flesh wounds. Also, is Thanos' weak spot his massive chin?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Doing my last assignment ever for my course. Feeling kinda nostalgic. And also relieved. Mostly relieved.

Now to sit and twiddle my thumbs while they never get back to me about my final placement I should have done months ago. Ah nursing.

Turin

Banned
Wazzy should photoshop her face onto the Punisher in her FB avatar.

John Wick was great. Glad I saw it in theatre. Keanu stay whoopin' ass.

Movie was pretty awesome. I like Keanu in this Neeson stage of his career. Let's embrace it. <3

Oh god when he posted that my whole group of friends just burst into laughter. Apparently acting like a piece of shit is "dark humour" lmao

I also loved his disingenuous act about his comments and not realizing they were mean.

Is it gory? My friend said it was great but the
dog
thing is putting me off of seeing it. Gore will be the final nail in the coffin.

It's not really gory, just bloody. The dog's
death is kind of blocked out so we don't see anything too heartbreaking. ;_;

It comes out Tuesday. Be perched.

I have it pre-ordered but I'll be in Pittsburgh on Tuesday and Wednesday. ;_;

Chuckie

It's not really gory, just bloody. The dog's
death is kind of blocked out so we don't see anything too heartbreaking. ;_;

But
seeing that blood trail and the dog dead next to Keeanu DID break my heart. You just know the puppy dragged its broken little body to Keeanu and died next to him

Turin

Banned
But
seeing that blood trail and the dog dead next to Keeanu DID break my heart. You just know the puppy dragged its broken little body to Keeanu and died next to him

I know. ;_;

What I meant is it's not heartbreaking/harrowing like
Oberyn in GoT

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I hope they either receive the help they need or are jailed. Violence begets violence.

Jed's gone too :C

EDIT: Gah, reading through it and seeing Bish dismissing it as a defense force irritates me a bit. It's not a defense if you think the group is reprehensible, but want to know why people act the way they do.

Not getting into it though. It's an issue that hits much closer to home for some than others, especially when it's black Americans vs white English, i.e. me, and it just falls into the whole thing of me apparently being way more empathetic than the normal human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom