• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been meaning to start Person of Interest. Seems really good.

But I've gotten behind on Homeland now. And I still need to watch season 2 of Orphan Black. And there are games to be played. And I just can't deal anymore tbh.

I've seen some episodes, but am not really interested (pun not intended) Too procedural.

It got a whole less procedural after S1. The latest season has been ON FIRE.

The Shoot is in full effect.

zeemumu

Did Em miss Woody Harrelson, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth singing their own rendition of Blank Space on SNL? Because that sounds like a fanfiction that she would write.

Windam

Scaley member
That feel when you've studied for a test and then the prof decides to add material covered the day before the test on to the test.

qYrNO.gif

zeemumu

I remember when I found out that the mall near where I live was the mall that doc brown got shot in front of in Back to the Future.

Awesome Mix vol. 1 free on Google Play.

Linius

Just got mah Dragon Age

Fully torqued

On what console? I'm trying to find out if the current gen versions or worthy. Thinking about adding it to my Christmas wishlist with the family.

Did buy Far Cry 4 today. Because of my good experiences with 3 on the 360 I was ready to take the plunge. Loving it.

zeemumu

Where does my cousin keep getting all of these next gen games? I've seen him playing GTA 5, Destiny, and CoD Advanced Warfare on the 360...my 360. I never bought those games and I don't think his mom gave him money for games so I'm not sure if he's been borrowing them from people or what.

Where does my cousin keep getting all of these next gen games? I've seen him playing GTA 5, Destiny, and CoD Advanced Warfare on the 360...my 360. I never bought those games and I don't think his mom gave him money for games so I'm not sure if he's been borrowing them from people or what.

Arrgh matey!

image.php

ive got a black girlfriend and I was eating her pussy and it tasted like pumpkin pie, so I thought, "I bet her asshole tastes better than most girls pussies" I flipped her over... and it did!

Sometimes Youtube comments are a beautiful and insane thing.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Trying to find your grandmothers birth certificate online in England when you have very little info and your parents hate her so contacting her isn't an option = ugh
Putting it in the pile with other stuff to do one day

zeemumu

Kinda regretting the decision to third wheel myself for the sake of being nice. I don't think my friend is ever going to figure out that's what's bothering me. Oh well. It's Christmas at Disneyland and it's actually pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom