• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to avoid doing homework because fuck it 3 weeks till im fucking done this college bullshit and im on course to pass everything anyway

also just polished off this six pack. it's gotta be 5 somewhere right

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

No sarcasm tho. It's p good.

I think it means he can read

I'm a big kid now.

Chuckie

My apartment is cold, I don't want to work, I'm sleepy, I'm hungry and I somehow woke up with a bad case of the feels for no particular reason.

I feel like I'm having my period.

Ah yeah, I have that too sometimes. Usually on tuesdays somehow. Thank God it passes quickly.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't tell me about alcohol and songs. I know everything about those two. Oasis' Wonderwall will ruin my days forever.

/First girlfriend problems.

Chuckie

While I can get a bit melodramatic when I combine alcohol and music, it doesn't make me cry. I am not a 15 year old girl.

I had a weird dream last night

I mean it was weird because I never remember my dreams anyway, but also the content of it

Hm

No I'm not going into it it was personal stuff

Kater

Banned
Haven't gotten too far in it but my beans are stirred. Feels like Origins but doesn't look like rancid ass.
Thing is that the engine that makes it possible to make such a good-looking game is also what will be the reason that there will be very few if any mods.
Real shame.

Your player character looks really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom