• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
yqTFKhP.jpg

Accurate?

Not familiar with Chloe Moretz's work. But they did not lie about Taissa Farmiga. A classic example of Hollywood nepotism. Acting ability is not hereditary and Taissa is proof.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
DROID! Can you tell me what happened in the latest Marvel movie thread? Because why did it for a number of posts turn into a thread about Star Wars vs. Marvel? Oh. And regarding posts like this...

"We love Marvel Movies!! They're fun!"

"These crazy fanboys are obsessive and ludicrous!"
I cannot take them seriously as long as there are ones like this.

Star Wars is garbage though.
And in regards to Kathleen Kennedy...

Nothing in her filmography is better than Avengers, Winter Soldier, or Guardians, so whatever.
Yeah, I enjoy some of their movies, but they're not this huge, revolutionary thing that some of the fans seem to hype them up as.

A.K.A.: Spiderman 2 is still the greatest superhero movie ever made.

zeemumu

Hey guys, don't post stuff like "I'd rather be dead" and "goodbye. I can't do this anymore." Because it makes people worry, and then those people stay up until 1AM trying to make sure that you're okay even though they have several things due for classes on thursday and work at 11:30AM. The bottom line is I'm tired as hell.

I'm so nervous that I didn't learn shit over the past four years of college, and then I look at some of the projects I did and classes I took and passed and realized I maybe do know something...

ugh fuck this tho.

PirateKing

I'm so nervous that I didn't learn shit over the past four years of college, and then I look at some of the projects I did and classes I took and passed and realized I maybe do know something...

ugh fuck this tho.

I got like three more years of Uni left and this is not encouraging haha

I got like three more years of Uni left and this is not encouraging haha

I wouldn't worry too much. It's just my anxiety talking. Typing out what I've done and what I know definitely helps reaffirm that it wasn't a complete waste of time. It is a weird feeling though, like holy shit someone thinks im smart enough to get an actual degree in computer science lol.

Although now I really wanna go back and fix some of my projects to make them more presentable and usable.

[10:40:22 PM] Nick : I JUST SOLVED LIFE
[10:40:23 PM] Nick : LIFE
[10:40:24 PM] Nick : IS
[10:40:25 PM] Nick : SOLVED
[10:40:27 PM] Nick : UNIVERSE
[10:40:28 PM] Nick : DESTINY
[10:40:30 PM] Nick : LIFE
[10:40:31 PM] Nick : ok so
[10:40:33 PM] Nick : you can
[10:40:51 PM] Nick : roast a marshmallow with a lighter while sitting at your desk so you can make smores anywhere omfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom