• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
anigif_enhanced-buzz-11405-1371576477-15.gif

zeemumu

*yawn* morning, guys. Let's see what went on while I was asleep....*browses through social media* WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY LET HIM GO?!

zeemumu

Aren't you incredibly excited for genetic engineered dinosaurs
emo_zps793e9d85.gif

Aren't all of the dinosaurs genetically engineered? I understand why people hate the 2nd and 3rd, but then people complain that this one looks too much like the first, but that's the one that people like, right?

Chuckie

Aren't all of the dinosaurs genetically engineered? I understand why people hate the 2nd and 3rd, but then people complain that this one looks too much like the first, but that's the one that people like, right?

This one is genetically modified...to make a very intelligent carnivore...because you know...what could go wrong?

zeemumu

It's not shit, it's limited. How much can you make out of an abandoned dinosaur park before it becomes stale?

With somethinglike star wars, you can make tons of stories because the scale is galactic. All of the jurassic park movies take place on some island with dinosaurs. You can change the reason and the characters but not the conflict.

Risgroo

Picked up the humble sega bundle, but I have a couple of the games already. Does anyone want Sonic Racing Transformed or Empire Total War?
Steam versions btw

Clydefrog

I like having steak with rice. I love slicing into a nice cut and having the juices/blood flow over into my rice making the rice nice and bloody/flavorful.

Doesn't work as well with mashed potatoes.

zeemumu

Watching Planes Trains and Automobiles for the first time while I update my PS3 so I can practice Mortal Kombat. Thought I'd get in my fighting game practice. Mortal Kombat was my best fighting game for the longest time until I got pressured into doing Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom by the fighting game community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom