• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Let It Go is pretty terrible and I honestly believe because it was a Disney song that it won over all the other better songs.

also post randomly submitted itself before i could finish lol

Turin

Banned
I don't think I've ever actually heard Let It Go(thank you, fast-forward button). I'm going to keep it that way.

Edit: I did briefly hear BlueBadger's version.

zeemumu

Look I get Frozen has been blown out of proportion. But I dug it. Let It Go is the best song in that movie anyways.

I like it but to me For the First Time in Forever is the best. I like the dual singing.

My Xbox One came in the mail. I need usernames!

Risgroo

Look I get Frozen has been blown out of proportion. But I dug it. Let It Go is the best song in that movie anyways.

Yup. I watched it once the hype had died down a bit, and I didn't really know anything about it besides Let It Go, so I really enjoyed it. Nowhere near being one of Disney's best, but good fun.

DO NOT HIRE IDINA MENZEL TO SING AGAIN.

lucille-bluth.gif

Kater

Banned
Yeah it does. MORE SPOILERS
You find out that Dorian left home because his father was going to use blood magic to try and force him to marry a woman and continue the family line.
What an ass.
I want to see what you can do about this yourself though so please no more spoilers. Or else I'll ruin that part of the game because I'm curious.

Also, bought Jim Beam Honey and it really screwed my stomach. Urgh 😔

Turin

Banned
Yeah it does. MORE SPOILERS
You find out that Dorian left home because his father was going to use blood magic to try and force him to marry a woman and continue the family line.

What a cunt.
I know a few family members who would love to try that on me(forcing to marry part). >_<

Turin

Banned
There was. It was called Heavenly Sword, and it vanished from the face of the earth like Lair.

I meant one actually developed by the same guys. I had a lot of fun playing the first three games. I just despise Kratos.

Heavenly Sword was okay at best.

Timu

2014 movies I saw:
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
X-Men Days of Future Past
Godzilla
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Interstellar
Penguins of Madagascar
The Amazing Spider Man 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Robocop
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Transformers: Age of Extinction

Man I saw some great and crappy movies on that list, and I need to end it with Hobbit hopefully as I already saw the 1st 2. This year is the most I've ever been in the theaters, lol.

zeemumu

The good news is that my Xbox One showed up in the mail. The bad news is that I realized that my bedroom television doesn't have an HDMI cable so I have to buy an HDMI converter to use with RCA cables and see if that works.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERkat

The romance scene in Inquisition is much less awkward than in past games.

Dorian's butt >>>>>>>>>>>>>

[edit]:
Dorian: Solas, what is this whole look of yours about?

Solas: I'm sorry?

Dorian: No, that outfit is sorry. What are you supposed to be, some kind of woodsman? Is this a Dalish thing? Don't you dislike the Dalish? Or is it some kind of statement?

Solas: No.

Dorian: Well it says "apostate hobo" to me.

Vivienne: Unwashed apostate hobo, more specifically.

I LIVE for the party banter in this game.

The side quest for Josephine's family stuff was pretty arduous. Go to war map, send mission, wait X amount of time, go to map marker, talk to someone for 10 seconds, go to war map, place mission, wait X time, go to map marker, talk to someone... and between all of the stages go to Josephine and ask "what's next?"

The things I do to get my inquisitor some action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom