• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magi 1
tumblr_mbjj2t1VB11qejvrxo2_r3_250.gif

[/spoiler].
iYHlUFbHHBybM.gif

Neat, found this on another forum.

251-253_kintoki.jpg

oh fuck, I remember that bullshit they pulled with the 'fake' eps preview last year or w/e haha.

cajunator

Banned
My Little Monster 02

Oh my dear god this show is ADORABLE.
Natsume is even cuter than Shizuku, if such a thing is possible. Especially when she pukes. She's just so cute.
Also, its nice to see Shizuku opening up to not only Haru and his bizarre yet affectionate behavior, but also discovering the world outside her studies. For once she's not just buried in a textbook and can just take the time to look around. This is really a highly enjoyable shoujo. This is why I love the genre.

Branduil

I'm not actually sure if it's CGI, but it seemed like it could be CGI to me. It kinda has that CG consistency and it moved on every frame instead of every two or three. I couldn't really tell.

I can't really tell for sure until I watch the episode but it's very likely just the typical KyoAni high-quality animation.

cajunator

Banned
It might just be time to embrace your latent emetophilia and go on with your life!

I'm not a fan of puking notr do I find it hot. Just the particular two pictures. I dont like watching people puke nor do I enjoy the act myself. Its probably just because both characters were adorable to begin with that even puking they looked cute. Itsl ike Cute overrides all other things, including repulsion.

hayate no gotoku s3 02

Eh.

Not sure i dig the new girl... and is it just me or are they adding a lot of new characters that haven't appeared in the anime before o_O.
Yep new characters and new manga characters ..the plot is sure to be incredibly "special" at least ...

Not even two minutes into the episode (Ixion Saga DT) and this guy has already earned himself the beta of the year award for getting embarrassed when talking to a woman online.

GGWP

It was the best way to rebound after being beat up by that boss before ... i wish everytime i die in a mmo , someone would confort me .

Branduil

My Little Monster 2

This show is just really fun to watch. The visuals are colorful and thoughtfully arranged, the character interaction is sharply directed, and the humor is character-based and not overplayed. Kaburaki has developed a knack for high-quality shoujo animewatch.

cajunator

Banned
My Little Monster 2

This show is just really fun to watch. The visuals are colorful and thoughtfully arranged, the character interaction is sharply directed, and the humor is character-based and not overplayed. Kaburaki has developed a knack for high-quality shoujo animewatch.

This is true. Especially the chibi/SD moments. It gives the show levity and comedy.
One of the most fun series so far. This season is pretty kick ass already.

Yep new characters and new manga characters ..the plot is sure to be incredibly "special" at least ...

It was the best way to rebound after being beat up by that boss before ... i wish everytime i die in a mmo , someone would confort me .

I do wish they could introduce the new folks though :X

You know what sucks for this season though? Smutgaf.

Even AT-X has the god rays for the shows.

Am sadden.

cajunator

Banned
Don't do it, cajun! You could be importing Dog Days blurays instead!

I've never ordered blurays direct from japan, only figurines. how securely are they shipped?
Dog Days has english subs right?

Man Im gonna be spending hundreds on all this shit by next February.
why did I ever get so into this hobby?

Narag

I've never ordered blurays direct from japan, only figurines. how securely are they shipped?

I don't know!!!

cajunator

Banned
He could always buy Bodacious Space Pirates Blu-ray Collection 1.

I'm not helping.

Thats in my cart.
Im trying to preorder stuff that comes out the next month to minimize the damage.
the problem is I have a huge DVD collection already and Im so tempted to replace it all with blurays (and I sort of am in many cases)
When this is over I might have a large collection of stuff that was double dipped to either sell or give to other anime fans. Especially younger ones who might want to see a series but dont necessarily have the cash or availability.

Maedhros

Tonari no Kaibatsukun 02

Hahaha, holy shit. When Haru said that he would totally fuck her easily (not actual quote, since I've watched in PT-BR, but I think that was implied) I laughed my ass off.

cajunator

Banned
Tonari no Kaibatsukun 02

Hahaha, holy shit. When Haru said that he would totally fuck her easily (not actual quote, since I've watched in PT-BR, but I think that was implied) I laughed my ass off.

Yeah, he said it so matter of factly. "I'd totally screw you". Well at least the dude is honest with himself.
He's a regular Makoto.

Mecha

Maybe, but you know what we know has english subs? Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, yeah now you know what to do.

I do wish they could introduce the new folks though :X

You know what sucks for this season though? Smutgaf.

Even AT-X has the god rays for the shows.

Am sadden.

i finished watching Hayate no Gotoku Can't Take My Eyes Off You - 02
and

It was alright , good even ..the show quality doesn't drop ...but indeed it was as confusing as possible if you follow the manga ..

There are people in the house , nagi still has her mansion ( that is even new ) considering what we knew before she left it ( i mean there was water everywhere in that room )..nagi already knew her fellow manga artist and there is still no mention of hinagiku at some point now i even expect chibi athena to appear since everything is messed -up .
And since the first episode had a scene at las vegas i dunno if there aren't going to throw wataru in the mix too ..

i have mixed feeligns but the quality is still there so i'll continue watching ..

PS: the opening is good

cajunator

Banned
I've only ordered from play-asia and cdjapan, but the blu-rays I ordered from them were packed quite nicely and came in with no damage at all.

Thats nice to hear. The figurines were always well packaged and undamaged when I got those. Im sure discs would make the trip as long as the packaging isnt super cheap Sentai Filmworks quality shit.

Also, your avatar is sublime and from the greatest show ever.

wonzo

Banned
Glass Fleet: The Legend of the Wind of the UNNIIVVAAAAAAASSSSS 22

"You little girl are one insult away from a labor camp!" - Cog of the Aristocracy #1

"Eimer, would you like to ride my wind?" - Cleo "of the Wind" Aiolos Corbeille de Veil

umm, did i seriously just witness
a bunch of absolutely massive bulldozers suddenly plow through an entire slum in a surprise stealth attack?

jesus christ gonzo your genius never ceases to amaze

iblxicvIeMuypB.gif

The galaxy in revolution. Renaissance.

glassfleet22d.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's pretty mediocre, the best episode was 44.
Frost Tiger vs Fire Leo
. That said the JP VA just doesn't live up to the original game. I mean if you're an avid fan go for it but, it's not really that crucial to pursue. Also the inclusion of Blue Jr. was completely unnecessary but they went through the trouble of making him canon too.

If I can find it easily enough, then I might as well. I'm an avid fan so I should be able to derive some joy out of it at least. X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom