• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Rinne no Lagrange - First 7 Minutes of Episode 1

Literally the greatest anime of all time. The writing is incredible, the pacing is perfect, the character's are incredibly deep and believable, the visuals are impeccable and the art style is the very definition of unique. I really cannot believe I have seen something so great in my life time.

Solid 10/10. I could die right now and I would have no regrets after watching this.

Simply amazing. It's literally perfect in every way.
And then season two happened. :(

Rinne no Lagrange - First 7 Minutes of Episode 1

Literally the greatest anime of all time. The writing is incredible, the pacing is perfect, the character's are incredibly deep and believable, the visuals are impeccable and the art style is the very definition of unique. I really cannot believe I have seen something so great in my life time.

Solid 10/10. I could die right now and I would have no regrets after watching this.

Simply amazing. It's literally perfect in every way.
:lol Lan's outfit is pretty great.

Syrinx

Wait a minute, he's right...

You became a member after 62 posts...
what in the hell?

I believe I've been here for 3 months now, so I've cleared that part. But yeah, I thought it took 300 posts to become a member.

It's probably an error that'll, sadly, get corrected and leave me back at junior status :(.

Soma

eh?
eh!?
eeeeehhh?!?

Z0rkE.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
:lol Lan's outfit is pretty great.

The outfit is like nothing I have ever seen in the 2D medium of animation before. It's innovative and stylish.

The episode itself... to even be able to witness the visual representation of the very greatest of mankind's achievements to date.. is amazing. To think that we, the human race, are even capable of something so great is awe inspiring.

I am overcome with emotion right now.

Thoraxes

The outfit is like nothing I have ever seen in the 2D medium of animation before. It's innovative and stylish.

The episode itself... to even be able to witness the visual representation of the very greatest of mankind's achievements to date.. is amazing. To think that we, the human race, are even capable of something so great is awe inspiring.

jO4bW.jpg

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
http://i.imgur.com/jO4bW.jpg
There are many differences between these two outfits, and I would hope that you would notice the innovations in Lan's outfit that make it more versatile for environments with a varying temperature, and does not require a leather jacket as a result.

jbug617

Banned
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne! 2

The brother is the author right?
Are they allowed to broadcast that intro on tv? Also feel sort of sad that the eyepatch girl doesn't get a special innuendo scene with the brother in the intro.

wonzo

Banned
flowersofevil.jpg

"The Flowers of Evil" Anime Adaptation to be Handled by Studio ZEXCS
Anime adaptation to be a more liberal adaptation of manga according to director

The news from Granada, Spain's FicZone convention doesn't stop, as Spanish anime site Deculture sat down with anime director Hiroshi Nagahama (Mushi-shi) to talk about the director's past and future projects. During the interview, the site was able to confirm some new information regarding the forthcoming anime adaptation of the Aku no Hana manga, currently published in the US as The Flowers of Evil by Vertical Inc.

According to the director, animation studio ZEXCS of Sister Princess fame will be handling the animation production while the adaptation will be more liberal than what the director normally works on for anime adaptations of manga, having a preference for faithful adaptations to the source material. Nagahama went on to specify that the character designs will deliberately stray from the manga's character designs, as an example of the changes that will be made for the anime adaptation.

Lastly, the director also confirmed that the adaptation will be his last as an anime director, and that the adaptation is in the last stages of being officially confirmed, with one more contract needing to be signed before work can officially begin.

Now that we know more of how The Flowers of Evil will be handled for its transition to anime, anyone excited to see how it will turn out? As someone that's currently reading the manga, I highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy darker manga series.​

Don't know how to feel about this. :(

ohbaudelaire.png

cajunator

Banned

I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in this post. Ever so slight.

Lan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Motoko Kusanagi.
Lan is so elegant. Plus her flower hairpiece is god-tier.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zetsuen 2:
This dialogue is out of joint.

I can't tell which is worse, this or Psycho-Pass.

Little Busters 2
tumblr_mbusxmxS4Y1qapu8qo1_500.gif

I did not sign up for this :/ Half good half bad episode. Kamikita is one of the worst types of anime characters and to have a large portion of the episode dedicated to her was just awful, clueless, lost, , and scary "cutish" or whatever was no. However the Guts, Bravery, Friendship thing was funny though...

Muscle dance was hilarious, actually everything always involving, Kengo, Masato, Kyousuke, gets me laughing and stuff. Really, thanks to them and Riki the anime stays really enjoyable and pleasing to me. As long as they stay this way then I dont mind what other characters they get.

But my emotions:
When Riki was like discussing Narcolepsy and his fear of falling asleep and dying, and then the end of the episodes :( I hope it doesnt become something super serious, I just cant imagine it. I want the secret concept to be explored but it sounds nebulous and somehwat creepy.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/anime/flowersofevil.jpg[IMG]

Don't know how to feel about this. :(

[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18780843/manga/ohbaudelaire.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Is this the manga that was being compared to [B]School Days[/B]?

edit: jesus christ, Regulus. How terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom