• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Never said you werent allowed to like it.
Just saying its a shitty show.
I dont say that about many shows.
I also admitted that episode 15 is the best episode so far and is actually decent.

Episode 9 was good. I mean... Starburst Stream!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
e1glo.jpg

wonzo

Banned
Space Bros 28

Outside of the CG space rocket, this was a really well done episode in both writing, directing but in production values. The animation certainly felt far more fluid and consistent in this episode which is a stark contrast to the past few. Great stuff.

good god, sinburgers and sinaroons in one episode. how sickening.

iDkLlgrzZIUFS.gif

Tomat

Not until you pick a waifu.

Look, I don't care how long people keep telling me I need to get a waifu. It probably won't happen.

I take pride in the fact that I don't have one. It's like my lone anchor to being socially acceptable or something I guess.

Narag

Hakaba Kitarou 1-4

This is pretty neat. Different supernatural aspect explored each ep. Story & resolutions remind me a lot of old EC stuff like Tales from the Crypt although it doesn't have the setup by the narrator. Episodes are connected with a larger story surrounding Kitarou himself but that mostly runs in the background of what's occuring for the most part. Good stuff. Surprise catgirl was pretty cute too!

Emitan

Look, I don't care how long people keep telling me I need to get a waifu. It probably won't happen.

I take pride in the fact that I don't have one. It's like my lone anchor to being socially acceptable or something I guess.

Everyone needs a waifu or a husbando

Tomat

Everyone needs a waifu or a husbando

I disagree. I don't even know what a waifu or a husbando really is, and sometimes I can't tell if the whole thing is a joke or not. Obviously the extreme examples are, but the rest? I dunno.

Assign him one. We'll record it as the canonical entry much like Kayos' is Asuna despite his claims otherwise.

You can't force me to change my avatar!

Tomat

^
|
hahahaha
---
I laughed harder than I probably should have at that Firehawk.

Speaking of which, the only reason I've been signing on to that lately is to keep trading with you guys so you get your stuff. I kinda lost interest in it since I can't understand what the characters are saying and because all the art is ripped from the shows.
---
hahahaha
|
v

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Meh. Regardless, Waifu I think is a stupid, mediocre, and a derogatory term for girls. I enjoy the show and the characters for what they do and who they are. Hence, "Best [insert noun]"

Uchip

Banned
Hunter X Hunter 51
wow that was
actually really well done
better than the original perhaps

great season for shounen fans to be sure

firehawk12

Subete no aware
^

Speaking of which, the only reason I've been signing on to that lately is to keep trading with you guys so you get your stuff. I kinda lost interest in it since I can't understand what the characters are saying and because all the art is ripped from the shows.

Honestly, the appeal, if there is any, is that the lines are all original. Everything else is kind of pointless. lol

cajunator

Banned
No it's not. It's a statement of an opinion. Saying "everyone thinks it's a shitty show" is a generalization.

This. I never said everybody didnt like it, just that I think its shit.

Space Bros 28

Outside of the CG space rocket, this was a really well done episode in both writing, directing but in production values. The animation certainly felt far more fluid and consistent in this episode which is a stark contrast to the past few. Great stuff.

good god, sinburgers and sinaroons in one episode. how sickening.

iDkLlgrzZIUFS.gif

This on the other hand, is a great show.

Emitan

I disagree. I don't even know what a waifu or a husbando really is, and sometimes I can't tell if the whole thing is a joke or not. Obviously the extreme examples are, but the rest? I dunno.

Waifus are like forum avatars. But girls. You tie your identity to them.

I have no idea what I'm talking about and don't actually care about waifus that much

Ultimadrago

Hakaba Kitarou 1 - 4

A nice watch for this time of year. Monsters, vengeance, a company president rowed off into the depths of Hell and more.

o:

cool and myself in the same sentence never happens

C'mon, at least admit you're more cool than Garshasp!

Great to see you here, by the way!

Narag

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 14

Girl that got blasted by the Laser Class died pretty gruesomely
:( Past few eps have been drawn out quite a bit. So much so I'm convinced they'll never leave this base. New TSF looks pretty boss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom