• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grzi

Zetsuen no Tempest - 02

The first episode was better, but I'll still keep watching. I don't really care about what the characters are saying, and none of them has anything interesting about himself (or herself) so far but the amazing music, great cinematography and direction almost make up for it.
Too bad the action wasn't as good as in the first episode, but it looks like we'll be getting more of it next week so it should be fun.

wonzo

Banned
Gintama 140
gintama140.jpg
gintama140a.jpg

It's been months since I've last seen an episode of this and I felt pretty awful about it so i decided to fix that and watch an episode. Fortunately, the beginning of this episode was absolutely hilarious and helped soften the transition to the more morbid material of the later episode. The action scene with the three Yato was fantastically animated and I'm hoping there's more of that ownage sakuga in this arc as it unfolds.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
SAO 15:
Awful.

I'm going to enjoy this.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Grzi

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - 02

Really good, I didn't expect to enjoy this series as much as I do, but so far it delivered on the goods so I'm not complaining. Natsume was pretty entertaining, the internet stuff was funny, the chemistry between the characters was great and the visuals were really nice.

RurouniZel

Here's some music to calm your mood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEOu6RqGXYI

This song is absolutely gorgeous and makes me want to watch Arjuna.

I need to finish Arjuna someday. I watched... one episode I think. Ages ago. >>;

But yeah, been away from GAF and most threads because painting. Or rather, prepping. I spent 4 hours fixing a drawing today. And the fixes are really small, but because I'm a terrible painter it took me forever. >>

Miku_changes.jpg

These changes took me forever.

The only reason I'm up this late (4:00AM EST) is because I was determined to at least mostly finish the line art.

Miku_lines02.jpg

So now I'm here.

Some tightening up is required, but I've been frustrated as my entire Saturday and a lot of Sunday morning have been completely wiped out. I should go to bed... >>;

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Still looks great Zel. Your changes picture reminds me of those 2/10 would not bang pictures :p

cajunator

Banned
I need to finish Arjuna someday. I watched... one episode I think. Ages ago. >>;

But yeah, been away from GAF and most threads because painting. Or rather, prepping. I spent 4 hours fixing a drawing today. And the fixes are really small, but because I'm a terrible painter it took me forever. >>

The only reason I'm up this late (4:00AM EST) is because I was determined to at least mostly finish the line art.

Some tightening up is required, but I've been frustrated as my entire Saturday and a lot of Sunday morning have been completely wiped out. I should go to bed... >>;

Just keep tweaking it. Art should be fun, not a chore. when it becomes a chore you should take a break

Also, the show version of Mameshiba is pretty fuckin awesome too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xBu4_R_9oM

RurouniZel

Still looks great Zel. Your changes picture reminds me of those 2/10 would not bang pictures :p

Thanks. :)

Just keep tweaking it. Art should be fun, not a chore. when it becomes a chore you should take a break

Also, the show version of Mameshiba is pretty fuckin awesome too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xBu4_R_9oM

It is fun... when I get it right. If I get it wrong it's not fun, so I have to endure the anger and frustration of fixing the wrong so it can be fun again. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom