• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive, I dont have some for all as some people just seem unshippable or supershippable (the ultimate ukes like tsuna) but anyway some logical and some supercrack pairings.

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
TurkishEmporer - Amishpriest99
Survivor - DTL
Cwarrior - CosmicBlizzard
Regulus Tera - firehawk12
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
Thoraxes - KO Traveling Hobo
mAcOdIn - icarus-daedelus
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

being forever alone is not that bad...

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
DTL, I need to know how I even made it on the list. I drive by post, push people's buttons, and seem to dislike what everyone else likes this season so far.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm your waifu.

Y7Do2.jpg

I accept. And I'm your husbando

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Please forgive, I dont have some for all as some people just seem unshippable or supershippable (the ultimate ukes like tsuna) but anyway some logical and some supercrack pairings.

Seme - Uke
I realize there are probably situations where I'm not particularly nice to you at times, so I can't thank you enough for delivering on this.

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
Survivor - DTL
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

First comes the pairings, then comes the fanfics.

yami4ct

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
Survivor - DTL
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

Thank god I'm not on that list. I'd have zero idea on how to react to that.

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
Survivor - DTL
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

Why am I the bottom?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Kayos has gone from refusal to acceptance in record time.

I'll get to it tomorrow! I can't guarantee it will be anything more than "wut" though.

Tsundere Tomat.
Nope. Truemat, only stating the facts.

Nafe

That's just them being cockteases, sorta like what Sunrise Studio 9 did with Binbougami and what Gainax just did with the OP for Medaka Box 2. Though considering they knew how well Horizon sold it's not really a tease like those 2.

I haven't seen all the different shows that end with new characters introductions so I'm wondering if this is a new thing? The next tactic perhaps to try and increase home sales along with providing uncensored or extended versions of episodes?

Just to clarify, the robot they're building for the Robo-1 Grand Prix is a hobby robot that probably isn't more than a foot tall. It's a separate project from the giant robot they're making, which is pretty much being done just to have an actual Gunvarrel in the world.

Ah, you're right, I got that switched around sorry. You can even see the table top model version in the shows opening.

Yeah, they imply that Mugi lead a sheltered life as a kid. Saying that they need weeks in advance appointments to come over to the house, always on trips to Finland and other places. In the manga they say that she only had one friend growing up, who was a daughter of one of her family's servants, and had to have her buy Mugi manga for her because she wasn't allowed to have manga.
This is also how she developed love for yuri
It does make you want to sympathize with her.

In the very first episode when Mugi was so excited to go to a fast food restaurant and was mimicking Ritsu's actions on how to eat French Fries, right away you could tell she doesn't get out much haha

Yeah, I've found this recent trend to pretty strange. I can understand taking down movies, episodes and so on, but OP's? I feel my issues with this practice are summed up by this piece: Dear Toei, WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT YOUTUBE.

It's bad enough that companies remove openings but when they request trailers and commercials or promotional videos too. You use all this money to make a video to promote your product but don't want anyone to see it? That's just really confusing.

In all honesty though, I wasn't aware that there was a SSY OT.

Kayos90 doesn't read all posts confirmed!

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
Survivor - DTL
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

tumblr_mag701beU61r5k94do1_400.gif

No ABF-mac. This list is wrong!

I thought this right away too.

yami4ct

Man, I stop posting very often for a few days and you guys break down into total insanity. I guess I should through up some things I've been watching.

JoJo 2

The style of this show continues to be amazing, and dear god that opening. Story is still a bit illogical. My friend had a huge problem with the seemingly illogical behavior of JoJo's father. I kind of get it. Dio is completely unsubtle about being evil and yet everyone seems to fawn over him. Still, not as big an issue to me. The style is just too unique to pass up.

Shinsekai Youri 3

Holy crap. What a fantastic show. Pace continues to be glacial, but it doesn't matter as the tension it builds is amazing. You know shits going to go bad, it's just a matter of when. Characters are slowly diverging and coming into their own. In the first episode, no one had much personality. Now, each character is feeling pretty well defined. World is almost a character into itself as well. The story it's telling is so ambitious. I hope they can payoff what their building. So far, one of, if no the, best of the season.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Man, I stop posting very often for a few days and you guys break down into total insanity. I guess I should through up some things I've been watching.

JoJo 2

The style of this show continues to be amazing, and dear god that opening. Story is still a bit illogical. My friend had a huge problem with the seemingly illogical behavior of JoJo's father. I kind of get it. Dio is completely unsubtle about being evil and yet everyone seems to fawn over him. Still, not as big an issue to me. The style is just too unique to pass up.

Shinsekai Youri 3

Holy crap. What a fantastic show. Pace continues to be glacial, but it doesn't matter as the tension it builds is amazing. You know shits going to go bad, it's just a matter of when. Characters are slowly diverging and coming into their own. In the first episode, no one had much personality. Now, each character is feeling pretty well defined. World is almost a character into itself as well. The story it's telling is so ambitious. I hope they can payoff what their building. So far, one of, if no the, best of the season.

To be fair, JoJo is the only one who's noticing something wrong with Dio, and that's simply because Dio has only been directly targeting him. He always acts like a perfect little gentleman in front of the other members of the household. That's the point of all the scenes in the first episode comparing JoJo's slobbishness and sloppiness to Dio's good manners and studiousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom