• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

I have a question about From the New World : I noticed people are already talking about episode 3, but isn't the first broadcast of the week on Tuesday night?

Is there some kind of advance online broadcast which I'm not aware off?

The Crunchyroll broadcast is tied with the terrestrial broadcast for the show, which is sadly not the first time it airs. It airs on satellite tv in Japan days before. That means by the time crunchroll gets theirs up, Fansubs have been around for internet ages.

Suki-tte Ii na yo 02

JoOK8.jpg

Another shoujo show, another pouty face.

Huh, that was fast. At least for the beta couple. When did she even befriend the main girl to begin with. It literally happened so quickly. I really wonder where the hell is this gonna go now.

Risette

A Good Citizen
AnimeGaf is like your crazy uncle. You appreciate the good and try to act like the insane things he does never happen.

On a more serious note, some of you guys wonder why you don't get more newbies. This kind of stuff is real off putting.
Even though this thing is pretty wahjah as hell and cringe-inducing, it's okay. If somebody decides to not post here because of these things, well hey. Can't be helped.

I'd rather not have this place end up like ManGAF where people jump out in confusion and distress anytime someone posts about something that seems a little outside their comfort zone.

Ezalc

Please forgive, I dont have some for all as some people just seem unshippable or supershippable (the ultimate ukes like tsuna) but anyway some logical and some supercrack pairings.

Seme - Uke

Cajunator - RourouniZel
novid - firemind
SDBurton - ChetRippo
TurkishEmporer - Amishpriest99
Survivor - DTL
Cwarrior - CosmicBlizzard
Regulus Tera - firehawk12
Ultimadrago - Envelope
kayos90 - duckroll
Nafe - hitokage
Branduil - Jexhius
Billiechu - BGBW
dresden - MadPierrot
Uchip - fertygo
darkside31337 - narag
Genejin - 7th
Thoraxes - KO Traveling Hobo
mAcOdIn - icarus-daedelus
dakkumauji - steroyd
oceanblue - tomat
/XX/ - articalys

I don't know whether to feel glad or sad right now.

Uchip

Banned
That's because they're nameless thugs going up against some of the most dangerous nen users in the world.

yeah... the whole conducting a symphony of destruction wouldn't have worked if there was a struggle. One of my favourite scenes from anime and it was done great justice.

No I mean the bad dude teams not the red shirts, like the first team of 10 bad dudes and now the current team of 8? bad dudes.

now im just lost
you mean the
hired assassins? one guy decided to act on his own and go after the leader of the most dangerous people, I dont think its too surprising that he was in over his head
either way the next episode should make you happy

Mandoric

Banned
So this is the pairing thread. Can next thread be the secret identity thread, and then we can work our way down the rest of the tropes?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Okay, hopefully everyone has the DTL chart out of their system (for now...)

Please don't leave fo realz, Maedhros (and others?)

Ezalc

AnimeGaf is like your crazy uncle. You appreciate the good and try to act like the insane things he does never happen.

On a more serious note, some of you guys wonder why you don't get more newbies. This kind of stuff is real off putting.

We don't get more newbies because some people are just stalkers in here. I think everybody knows who I'm talking about but she's probably standing behind me with a knife so I won't mention names.

I actually had the list handwritten and had Ezalc x Brazil, but I didnt think you or him still partook in the thread. :/

Things just got kinky.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Suki-tte Ii na yo 02

Another shoujo show, another pouty face.

Huh, that was fast. At least for the beta couple. When did she even befriend the main girl to begin with. It literally happened so quickly. I really wonder where the hell is this gonna go now.
Oh, it will good to good and interesting places!

[Kintama] - 254

Yep, this is the same ol Kintama all right. Good times.
Kintama is clearly the best shounen out there. I hate that this silver haired guy is ruining everything. :/

Even though this thing is pretty wahjah as hell and cringe-inducing, it's okay. If somebody decides to not post here because of these things, well hey. Can't be helped.

I'd rather not have this place end up like ManGAF where people jump out in confusion and distress anytime someone posts about something that seems a little outside their comfort zone.
Isn't smutGAF a sizeable subsection of ManGAF?
Shizune is the bad end of her own route. Misha > Shizune
Misha is daughter material. Shizune is waifu material. Big difference.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Just wait for the initial fanfics to appear. Then the cycle starts anew~

Man, I'm kind of at a loss for what to do now. Where do we put things that are neither suitable for the thread nor IRC? DTL managed to expose a glaring flaw in our community structure.

yeah... the whole conducting a symphony of destruction wouldn't have worked if there was a struggle. One of my favourite scenes from anime and it was done great justice.

now im just lost
you mean the
hired assassins? one guy decided to act on his own and go after the leader of the most dangerous people, I dont think its too surprising that he was in over his head
either way the next episode should make you happy

well... I like to be happy :)

madp

The Light of El Cantare
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/JexThread/btminhere1.gif

Some day you'll wallow in the filth with the rest of us.

And we'll all feel terrible about it afterward.

0m8JV.png

Did the best I could in a few minutes, it'll have to do. Yes It looks like a fishing pole, it cannot be helped.

Hipster fishing? Just make an avatar of a Tsuritama character if you're going to put in that much effort.

IT'S A JOKE IT'S A JOKE IT'S A JOKE I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEEE

wonzo

Banned
No I mean the bad dude teams not the red shirts, like the first team of 10 bad dudes and now the current team of 8? bad dudes.
The Shadow Beasts were used to merely highlight just how much of a threat the Phantom Troupe really are, before then we didn't really know much about their capabilities outside of Hisoka,
the massacre in the auction room
and Kurapika talking about
the genocide of his clan
. As for the hired assassins, they're not really "bad dudes" to begin with, just hired goons who really don't know what exactly they're fighting against, sans Kurapika and the Zoldyck's of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom