• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

My Little Monster - Episode 3

It's fun watching the main characters introduced so far finally have an activity to interact together with. Lots of fun times, and great comedy. I lol'd a few times in the parking lot scene, especially when Haru appeared and one of the guys started randomly climbing over the fence in the background. It's small touches like this which makes comedy work for me. The relationship between Haru and Shizuku is pretty good too. I really like how it's developing.

It does feel kinda odd that Robotics;Notes and Psycho-Pass are noitminA shows while this is a TV Tokyo series though. Should really have been the other way round.

Branduil

Yeah, there's a bunch of people I remember that don't seem to post here anymore.

There's A Black Falcon which people have been talking about recently.

Miri was posting here a bunch but I missed why he left if he mentioned it. I missed the end of the one seasons thread and then suddenly people were talking that they were going to miss him so I missed what happened there.

Zeroshiki was this threads biggest Bungaku Shoujo fan but apparently he was posting from work and he can't get onto NeoGaf as easily anymore.

Izayoi did show up for a couple of posts a thread or two ago. He got about three jobs or something and was really busy and then I didn't really see him around the thread as much anymore.

Master Milk literally just posted a few pages back but for the longest time hasn't really seemed to post here anymore.

InfiniteNine posted here a bunch and even put a lot of work into the Spring 2011 opening post but doesn't really come here anymore. He was always image flirting with Tiff who doesn't show up anymore either. I thought Tiff got perma banned from the context of his last ban but he's unbanned now, he just hasn't posted again yet.

Doomed1 is another one that doesn't post in AnimeGaf anymore.

FnordChan left before I starting reading the thread but who's name gets brought up from time to time.

Then there's some newer posters such as Lurky who seemed to have stopped posting here.

Many of these posters are still around NeoGaf, they just maybe don't post specifically in this thread anymore.

There's a bunch of people who still post in the thread but are maybe just really infrequent about it such as Flawfuls or Nonoriri.

I Am Now is now permanently banned but I still remember them too.

Tiff is unbanned? I thought it was a perma.

NewFresh

Moreover, in like 99% of cases I have seen, seme is the manly butch man who convinces the initially unwilling effeminate uke boy that he really wants it - through the power of his penis. Who needs conversation when you've got one of those? None can resist the cock.

You are forgetting the intensely passionate gaze into each others eyes.

flawfuls

There's a bunch of people who still post in the thread but are maybe just really infrequent about it such as Flawfuls or Nonoriri.

Australian time zones are a bitch. The thread is dead when I am awake and there are like 20 new pages while I sleep so I never feel like posting. I'll be home for summer break in a week though so I'll probably post more then.

Maedhros

Tonari no Kaibatsukun 03

This show always makes me laugh somewhere. It's a romance show and makes me laugh more than romantic comedies or animes labeled comedy (except Gintama/GTO).

Bakuman 3 - 2
tumblr_mbysswNHrh1qb9i9c.png

One of the moments Ive been waiting for, and it kind of partially delivered. I liked seeing +Natural's anime adaptation but they gave it no OP, like Detective Traps - faker trick- etc, so that was disappointing. Crow also had a song for his, but +Natural gets nothing. The anime actually looked cool and Id probably watch it if it were real. Otherwise solid events if only a bit fast in introducing everyone else manga.

Still think
Iwase x Eiji
is weird.

wonzo

Banned
The red circle around the text in the first one means "translated completely wrong"

There are official subs for these but people keep spreading crappy fansub caps.
I know that the line in brackets was mistranslated but I'm pretty goddamn sure they did indeed list breast sizes for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS in the fucking eyecatches.

Taking a long lunch in the shopping arcade near my school and the speakers started blasting the Magi opening theme. Nice timing too since I was JUST tweeting about this season's anime.

OceanBlue

Taking a long lunch in the shopping arcade near my school and the speakers started blasting the Magi opening theme. Nice timing too since I was JUST tweeting about this season's anime.

Does that have to do with where you were, or is playing anime themes over speakers more common than I think it is?

cajunator

Banned
Well, back to work tomorrow, so that means I have to watch stuff tonight.
Besides Tonari and From the New world and Magi, what other show episodes have aired?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I seriously don't understand why the Saki girls are so popular.
Glad you are still here posting and haven't quit though.
It's like 40 different types of moe in one franchise. :p

People like you are the reason we don't get real yuri shows any more. :(
There's no such thing. Same like there's no real yaoi. lol

What is 7.5? A bonus episode?
Yeah, of the most pandery variety. It explains how Kanata found out about the wine business.

You and your silly goggles. :p

Yeah, there's a bunch of people I remember that don't seem to post here anymore.
*snip*
There have been many more who have bailed on the thread after a short stint here as well. I only remember because I see them around on Gaming side and whatnot.

Of course, there are people who have anime avatars that must watch crappy anime like the rest of us. :p

I can say that zeroshiki is basically trying to find a job at the moment, so he's busy doing that if he hasn't done that already.
(Turns out being an IT slave for a Japanese bank isn't a great job. Who knew. lol)

OceanBlue

Well, back to work tomorrow, so that means I have to watch stuff tonight.
Besides Tonari and From the New world and Magi, what other show episodes have aired?

Are you watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Kamisama Hajimashita, or Girls Und Panzer? Those all aired around 9 hours ago. There's also stuff like Seitokai no Ichizon S2, Sukitte Ii wa yo, Space Brothers, and Little Busters that all air around the same time too.

Joe Molotov

I know that the line in brackets was mistranslated but I'm pretty goddamn sure they did indeed list breast sizes for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS in the fucking eyecatches.

If there's one thing I've learned from watching anime, it's that mandatory breast measurements don't start until high school! LEARN THE RULES, RO-KYU-BU!

I know you mean shopping area, but bear with me here.

Speaking of the word, "arcade", I wish there were some nice game arcades in my area.

I'm confused. Why was arcade bolded? I know Japan calls them arcades but I had a bunch back home in America that were labeled shopping arcade.

Ultimadrago

Aren't you in Austin? Arcade UFO there is quite good.

Wow. That shows how "well" I researched.
I've only asked other people about them (who also didn't know of one).

In any case, I'll definitely check this out. Appreciated.

I'm confused. Why was arcade bolded? I know Japan calls them arcades but I had a bunch back home in America that were labeled shopping arcade.

Simply because shopping arcade is generally a shopping area. I was just reminded that I hadn't been to a good arcade in a while by seeing the word, "arcade", so I emphasized it is all.
I wasn't correcting anything on your part.

Simply because shopping arcade is generally a shopping area. I was just reminded that I hadn't been to a good arcade in a while by seeing the word, "arcade", so I emphasized it is all. I wasn't correcting anything on your part.

Ah, gotcha. For a second there I thought I was going crazy. Hahahaha.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ep 2

May give it one more episode before dropping. Just the concept to me is unappealing and they commit lots of faults. I cant understand how artist at this talented performing arts school, how she doesnt know to put underwear on in the morning, or to put her socks on, or that you need money to buy food. The reveal that
shes a world famous artist even, a genius
makes it even more baffling and just completely aggravating for everytime she is on screen. Even worst the voice actor girl dressing up in nothing but cream for one of the birthdays and then naked with nothing but ribbons on was too much.

Its a really boring anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom