• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Girls und Panzer 2
moetanks2.jpg
moetanks2a.jpg
moetanks2b.jpg
moetanks2c.jpg

cute girls doing cute things

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Nope! I always change any anime wallpaper I have back to a normal avatar anytime someone walks anywhere remotely close to my computer.

I have issues.

Kagami

I know that the line in brackets was mistranslated but I'm pretty goddamn sure they did indeed list breast sizes for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS in the fucking eyecatches.
Those are important stats!
It affects who's better at chest passes in the PSP game.

Emitan

Nope! I always change any anime wallpaper I have back to a normal avatar anytime someone walks anywhere remotely close to my computer.

I have issues.

My desktop uses a solid white background because my mom thinks anime is weird. She saw my first season K-On! DVD and the PS3 game laying around and was like "You buy a lot of... strange things". But she likes the OP to Sora no Woto so she's good people.

Those are important stats!
It affects who's better at chest passes in the PSP game.
That's kind of hilarious.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hyouka 12 - END

Finally got myself to finish this show.

There are a lot of amazing arc in the second half of this anime, but the ending is really disappointing. The formula got pretty dull when there are no risk on failure. If they solved a case, "YAY! love +1 from the waifu", if the case failed "same boring life goes on". I was expecting something big happen to wrap up the show with all the character development, it is really a big downer.

I was hoping the final arc can get to the caliber of Denpa Teki Na Kanojo, hopefully next season :(.

Grzi

Wait, Buggy is still around? Sorry Grzi, as of right now I'm breaking our contract.

If I could travel back through time I would go back to the day we made a series trade and stop myself from doing it :((((((((((((

And then I would watch Wandering Son on my own volition. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom