• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

Tomaru even has a line where he impregnated a girl, impregnated her daughter once she was able to be, and repeats the process using drugs to make them able to have children at younger and younger ages. The final girl that he impregnates in that line is his great great great granddaughter, who was in kindergarten when she had her son.

What. The. Fuck.

-Minsc-

7E256.gif

That is all.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Pffft.
Pussyfoot anime could never create works of entertainment like this.
Anime is a pale shadow. This is the real thing. This is eroge.
The land of paradise, where the incest is real and the harem leads actually get to sleep with everyone.
Hentai? lol

Hm, didn't realize Chet drew as many page openers as he did.

Didn't know he drew any of your avatars, I just knew that he drew his own.

I told myself if I ever make a thread on GAF, I need to draw the banner. It helps me keep my drawing skills in form and lets me hype myself up for the game or show.

Did you see the K-ON! avatars everyone in PokeGAF had at the beginning of this year? Those were drawn by me.
Now that I look at them, I hate them. Need to do them over again.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I told myself if I ever make a thread on GAF, I need to draw the banner. It helps me keep my drawing skills in form and lets me hype myself up for the game or show.

Did you see the K-ON! avatars everyone in PokeGAF had at the beginning of this year? Those were drawn by me.
Now that I look at them, I hate them. Need to do them over again.

You have a pixiv account? (follows)

Here's mine. http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5198505

Ok, i read VNs so i had my share of incest (Yo, Yasu), but this is bananas.

Everytime i think about this franchise i think this is crazy ... i think i was playing the second game " summer days" when i realised that something was "wrong" and then i looked for the clues ...

didn't prevent me from finishing the games to see just where would they draw the line ....

Still looking for the line

Just for the record, he wasn't born a 1%er. He fucked his way up by his own bootstraps, forming connections with powerful families via their women.

Well he was dedicated to left something on earth after he was gone..

suko_32

I just watched the first 3 episodes of School Days and I can already feel a little bit of my life draining away, but it doesn't seem that bad yet.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Tsuritama 01
So I watched a few episodes of this show when it first aired and wasn't super hot it. I couldn't really say why but it just didn't click right with me. I promised myself I would come back to it before the end of the year with voting and stuff though because of the positive buzz, so I figured I would just start back over from the beginning to completely reacclimate with it.

The first time around a lot of the characters seemed annoying or aggravating, but on the second go around everything just sort of resonated with me the right way. The direction was exceptionally strong with the scenes being snappy, everything moved well and the show never dwelled too long on any one thing, and it was just generally fun to watch.

Infinite Ryvius 4-5

I like how this show points out that holding a leadership position and having leadership talent are not necessarily correlated. Even though Lucson is the Zwei captain, it's clear that Juri is more capable to hold that position due to her greater cool-headedness and thoughtfulness. In his attempts to take charge both on the bridge and in the ship at large, he comes off as a blustering fool and ultimately a coward, making self-confident boasts but easily being cowed by a gang of hoodlums. I'm not sure if this gang has any deeper motivations for intimidating and seducing "Charlie" beyond messing around for the sake of messing around, but at any rate it seems the external enemies of the crew at large will prevent internal conflicts from worsening at the moment.

I have to wonder why Yuki is so angry with his older brother. Sibling rivalry, sure, but this is ridiculously strong. There isn't an obvious reason why he would be jealous of Kouji - if anything, Yuki seems the more talented and skilled of the two.

It's kind of weird that the soundtrack does occasionally diverge from its normal hip-hop beats to include a few orchestral pieces I would normally expect from this kind of show.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Infinite Ryvius 4-5

I like how this show points out that holding a leadership position and having leadership talent are not necessarily correlated.
Even though Lucson is the Zwei captain, it's clear that Juri is more capable to hold that position due to her greater cool-headedness and thoughtfulness. In his attempts to take charge both on the bridge and in the ship at large, he comes off as a blustering fool and ultimately a coward, making self-confident boasts but easily being cowed by a gang of hoodlums. I'm not sure if this gang has any deeper motivations for intimidating and seducing "Charlie" beyond messing around for the sake of messing around, but at any rate it seems the external enemies of the crew at large will prevent internal conflicts from worsening at the moment.

I have to wonder why Yuki is so angry with his older brother. Sibling rivalry, sure, but this is ridiculously strong. There isn't an obvious reason why he would be jealous of Kouji - if anything, Yuki seems the more talented and skilled of the two.

It's kind of weird that the soundtrack does occasionally diverge from its normal hip-hop beats to include a few orchestral pieces I would normally expect from this kind of show.

Isn't that the whole point of (the first half of) Eureka Seven?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Tsuritama 01
So I watched a few episodes of this show when it first aired and wasn't super hot it. I couldn't really say why but it just didn't click right with me. I promised myself I would come back to it before the end of the year with voting and stuff though because of the positive buzz, so I figured I would just start back over from the beginning to completely reacclimate with it.

The first time around a lot of the characters seemed annoying or aggravating, but on the second go around everything just sort of resonated with me the right way. The direction was exceptionally strong with the scenes being snappy, everything moved well and the show never dwelled too long on any one thing, and it was just generally fun to watch.

I do think the directing is very upbeat and high energy, so it helps if you don't have a problem with the characters anymore.

Branduil

Infinite Ryvius 4-5

I like how this show points out that holding a leadership position and having leadership talent are not necessarily correlated. Even though Lucson is the Zwei captain, it's clear that Juri is more capable to hold that position due to her greater cool-headedness and thoughtfulness. In his attempts to take charge both on the bridge and in the ship at large, he comes off as a blustering fool and ultimately a coward, making self-confident boasts but easily being cowed by a gang of hoodlums. I'm not sure if this gang has any deeper motivations for intimidating and seducing "Charlie" beyond messing around for the sake of messing around, but at any rate it seems the external enemies of the crew at large will prevent internal conflicts from worsening at the moment.

Given that Infinite Ryvius is often referred to as "Lord of the Flies in space," one of its biggest themes is obviously leadership, and how power vacuums and internal struggles affect a society.

Get used to wondering that.

Penguindrum 18

I do not like how everything has essentially arised because of
Momoka's
intervention in everyones lives. For Tabuki the
Child broiler
was disturbing yet imaginative. Ultimately with
Tabuki
as an antagonist deserving of the
slap
in the end, the episode stirred emotions in me.
The whole scene with finally Kanba in action and not being only a Shouma focused affair was really well done and too for Himari taking some initiative and finally telling Kanba to not do so much for her and what not. Still many tears when he gripped the rope and his hand was all bloody and then when it fell and all four were huddled up together.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Penguindrum 18

I do not like how everything has essentially arised because of
Momoka's
intervention in everyones lives. For Tabuki the
Child broiler
was disturbing yet imaginative. Ultimately with
Tabuki
as an antagonist deserving of the
slap
in the end, the episode stirred emotions in me.
The whole scene with finally Kanba in action and not being only a Shouma focused affair was really well done and too for Himari taking some initiative and finally telling Kanba to not do so much for her and what not. Still many tears when he gripped the rope and his hand was all bloody and then when it fell and all four were huddled up together.

I'm curious, have you watched Revolutionary Girl Utena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom