• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Psycho-Pass 2

Hey look! Character development, at episode 2, without 10 episodes of emo/flash back/dead lover/memory lost/childhood friend/brain damaged waifu/etc..

You just push yourself forward to get better in life, kinda like how real life works.

---------------
I think I caught a hidden lesbian scenes, and omg that 400 calories Chinese food is so big.

Ultimadrago

Zetsuen no Tempest 3

blastyjxxdb.png

:DTL + More fighting = Better Blasty

I don't like the use of CG in most of the areas, but this was much better than episode 2 in terms of direction. I actually found myself amused with the episode for most of the run time. Here's to hoping more battles can be squeezed in the future
and less Shakespeare

Robotics;Notes 2
iALwRdxAWd8Rp.gif

The people in the universe are led by some type of odd world thoughts if they are truly claiming that Yashio is the weird one. If anything the girl, Akiho is with her megane mode and her mech obsession. Anyway, I really like Yashio by the time the episode is over.
Moving behind the scenes to get the parts and even having a cool line to convince the old man. Anyway Tanegashimachine-3S looks nice and hopefully Yashio operates it.

The drama reminded me of Little Busters, which both seemed to pull at episode two, in this case for Robotics;Notes
main character having a random disease, Elephant and Mouse Syndrome? Kind of suspenseful

cajunator

Banned
Robotics;Notes 2
iALwRdxAWd8Rp.gif

The people in the universe are led by some type of odd world thoughts if they are truly claiming that Yashio is the weird one. If anything the girl, Akiho is with her megane mode and her mech obsession. Anyway, I really like Yashio by the time the episode is over.
Moving behind the scenes to get the parts and even having a cool line to convince the old man. Anyway Tanegashimachine-3S looks nice and hopefully Yashio operates it.

The drama reminded me of Little Busters, which both seemed to pull at episode two, in this case for Robotics;Notes
main character having a random disease, Elephant and Mouse Syndrome? Kind of suspenseful

That bite looked painful...

Blast of Tempest 3
tumblr_mc48fnAJ8f1qzk4cro1_500.png

Teamwork, Friendship, and good action, what more could anyone ask for in an anime. I liked it all.

Yoshino is really getting caught up fast with the magic stuff and proving to be really competant. Using the healing magic and logically thinking of tactics far ahead of Mahiro really sets him apart from him and makes him not just a follower but a competant complement for Mahiro. Together, I feel as if they can really take on the world, find the killer, and stop this Tree of Exodus plot. I do think Yoshino brings up good points or at least gets me thinking, why does a Tree of Genesis(?) need pieces of Civilization?

And I must say at least reading everyones impressions in advance, and then seeing the preview, it really looks like it will be good.
To think they werent friends at first when they were younger, I wonder how they went from not so good terms to being near inseparable

Zetsuen no Tempest 03

After all that action, it's time for male bonding.

And, wow at all that action. The fight was amazing, well directed, just everything about it was well done. The dialogue wasn't weigh down by trying to sound smart which was a big plus.

Episode covered the entire of chapter three. But, interesting enough, the title of the next episode isn't the title of chapter four. This could mean nothing or could mean everything.

Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date! 3
u614x.jpg

What are you trying to say KyoAni?
Now all the main characters are in place. Sanae isn't the best addition, but it was cute seeing her and Rikka play. It's good that they're starting to show that really, deep down Rikka is nothing but a shy girl looking for friends like her. Not sure if I like Kumin more or Nibutani. Considering Kumin is an anime original character, I say that's a good mark for the people at KyoAni.
So I guess that makes
Nibutani the writer of the big book Sanae had?
I guess it would make sense why she would be one of the main girls in this show. Would also explain that stupid hair clip.

Maedhros

Chuunibyou 03

This show is sooo embarassing...

BTW, hair don't work like that... the translation makes me laugh more than the show.

Dead

well not really...yet
How will he know if he doesn't watch them?

It still stands that he only watched one episode, not the show.
I can't think of a single show where Ive needed more than one episode to decide it was shit or worth following or within my tastes

Dead

well not really...yet
You're missing the point.
I guess.

I mean, im surprised duckroll watched even a single episode.

I don't need to watch even a single episode of that kyoani show to know its not something I will enjoy.

All it took was Lead moeblob character design with an eyepatch. Has there ever been a show with a character like that that was good? That one shaft show with one was one of the worst abominations I ever subjected myself to...

Risette

A Good Citizen
I guess.

I mean, im surprised duckroll watched even a single episode.

I don't need to watch even a single episode of that kyoani show to know its not something I will enjoy.

All it took was Lead moeblob character design with an eyepatch
Right, but the point is that he watched a single episode of the show, not the show.

It's a pretty annoying show, so far. Watch Hyouka instead.

suko_32

School Days 6

Fuck everybody in this show.

"I still love you Makoto! Even if you are dating someone else!" UGGHH. Goddammit, Kotonoha, he's cheating on your ass with your friend. The friend who set you up. HE'S BANGING HER NOW! AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM! WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Sekai: You're fucking your friend's boyfriend. That's FUCKED UP. You know it's wrong. You're miserable over it. You even wanted to tell her about it. But you're too damn weak to do anything about it. You continue this shit even behind your friend's back because you're too weak to draw the line and either end this shit or make Makoto end it with Kotonoha first. Fuck you.

Makoto: I've spoken about just how much Makoto sucks before. But HOLY SHIT. He has now moved wayyy past the threshold of being a horny idiot, and has gone on full scumbag. He cheats on his girlfriend and doesn't feel the least bit bad about it. And yet he won't tell her about he and Sekai because "She'll be mad." "It wasn't a good time." FUCK YOU! IT'S NEVER A GOOD TIME TO TELL A GIRL THAT YOUR BANGING HER FRIEND AND YOU LIKE HER NOW! THIS IS THE SHIT YOU GET INTO WHEN YOU DO THIS SHIT YOU STUPID, COWARDLY FUCK!

(deep breath)

Okay, I think I should go relax now. All I'll say is that if this insane ending everybody is talking about involves horrible, horrible things happening to Makoto, I think I'll enjoy it.

I didn't read the spoiler, but I guess I'll put this episode off till tomorrow. I'd like to sleep without the feeling of wanting to kill a fictional charterer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom