• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

welp
xm9ZM.jpg

Thoraxes

Campione! - 13

2RiyI.jpg

I can't find the credits for it, but
Metis
definitely had to have been voiced by Kaori Ishihara. I <3 her voice so much. She is like Chiaki Omigawa to my ears; full of love and awesomeness.

There's also some SDBurton in this episode too *wink*

I was also secretly hoping that
Godou was going to have an orgy or fingerbang everyone before the battle to give all the girls his power too.

Final battle was cool, and overall despite the fact that the show summary sounded dumb in concept, I really enjoyed this harem for what it was, and the concept turned out to be awesome as hell. I will likely check out the source material. Due to my lack of knowledge on god-like figures, I found all the lore and information on each god to be pretty interesting, as well as their affiliations due to their lives.

I also really enjoyed all of the girls. Also dat imouto!

Articalys

Medaka Box Abnormal 2
Maguro time!

Only two chapters for this episode, mostly talking, but holy shit the Maguro introduction chapter is a thousand times funnier to see animated -- they added a lot of stuff visually.

Also the ED animation is really good compared to the first season's lazy river thing, and Gainax is still trolling.

Also also, I really wish they could have gotten Tomokazu Seki doing his Gilgamesh voice for Oudo; Kiyoshi Katsunuma is doing okay, but Seki would have fit the role so so much better.

K 3

So blue. And dig the ost... not sure what else I like about it though.

They like to do what they want with the females though, seriously wtf is up with this lady's uniform?

oh yeah, theres the naked cat girl.

meh. might just drop this, am barely paying attention to what people are saying.

Mandoric

Banned
Why tiptoe around the abyss? We could drop the memery, or we could dive headfirst down that rabbit hole and go hunting for an explanation of exactly what "in training" entails.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
The only way to save animeGAF is to have EviLore purge us all, and have the community start all over.

duckroll

I don't have a problem with fun community stuff. But c'mon, if you actually think that posting overused memes, or doing gay shipping (it doesn't even make sense because some members are females being shipped with males!) of AnimeGAF members, or spamming results of vapid nonsense online generators is fun or actually something we should hold in high regard... then I think a number of people are going to disagree. It's stupid, and I want not part of that in this community, and yes I think less of people who decide to part-take in such activities on the thread.

OP rankings time! Song + animation!

1. Btooom!
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. To Love Ru Darkness
4. GKintama
5. Psycho Pass
6. Zetsuen no Tempest
7. Medaka Box Abnormal
8. Magi
9. Ixion Saga
10. Code:Breaker
11. Robotics;Notes
12. K
13. Chuunibyou
14. Hayate no Gotoku: Piss in my eyes

I don't have a problem with fun community stuff. But c'mon, if you actually think that posting overused memes, or doing gay shipping (it doesn't even make sense because some members are females being shipped with males!) of AnimeGAF members, or spamming results of vapid nonsense online generators is fun or actually something we should hold in high regard... then I think a number of people are going to disagree. It's stupid, and I want not part of that in this community, and yes I think less of people who decide to part-take in such activities on the thread.
DTL's original post was gold, though.

Emitan

I'm not watching enough to do a ranking but My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) has a fantastic OP. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! would have a great one if it didn't alternate... but it does.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!

It's not high brow entertainment, nor do I think anyone here thinks it's something that should be spammed, but it was only one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom