• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
funi is a little messed up right now...

4L3QW.png

Tenumi

Banned
The iDOLM@STER Chef: 04

Suddenly, a cooking show. Yay! A cute cooking show at that. Good progression on character development and individuality.

Jex

Not liking it now is still heresy. But the market moved away from this kind of stuff long ago

I don't think the market ever really specifically catered to Cowboy Bebop-type content. I mean, I know there was a while where a bunch of OVA's appealed to Western sensibilities but that was a relatively small subset of the anime market.

BluWacky

As much as I despise tiny hats, I think that the more serious issue in this picture is that this girl appears to have been improperly lobotomized. Just look at that face.

You're right. She's clearly not soullessly moe enough yet.

Maybe they should add more blush to every inch of her flesh? I don't think she's blushing enough yet.

cajunator

Banned
I don't think the market ever really specifically catered to Cowboy Bebop-type content. I mean, I know there was a while where a bunch of OVA's appealed to Western sensibilities but that was a relatively small subset of the anime market.

Desert Punk might have been kind of popular if it was advertised more.

I need to know how much Makoto is in the BlazBlue anime. This will determine how much of it I watch.

Same. DAT TAIL.

640px-Episode_9_26.jpg

Rei is such a great detective :p

Free! 9

Gou and Rei in their yukata *swoon*

That moment when Haru admitted to wanting to swim with everyone and actually having fun with them, was such a great moment. That's probably the first time I've actually seen him with so much emotion instead of his usual indifferent attitude (unless he's near water).

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You're right. She's clearly not soullessly moe enough yet.

Maybe they should add more blush to every inch of her flesh? I don't think she's blushing enough yet.

How will otaku imagine the innocent-but-seductive warmth radiating off of her pichipichi virgin girl-flesh if it doesn't look like every capillary in her body is dilating in unison?

cnet128

Banned
Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanai 1

That was a pretty generic sort of first episode. I dunno, the setting is interesting enough, but for some reason I'm not really feeling it at this point. The plot just kind of seems to be going through the motions rather than doing anything remotely exciting so far, and the awkward usage of CG certainly doesn't help.

What this show does have going for it is the Ruroo character designs, which make the female characters pretty cute in general at least. Contrary to what Cajun might think, Yaya is far from being the cutest character of this season, but she definitely has a certain charm. I guess I'll stick with this for the moment for her.

PKrockin

I'm about 15 episodes into Kaiji. It's pretty great so far, and I really liked the whole RPS card game, but I need a serious palate cleanser after some of these last episodes. Man. This ain't no Harem Romantic Comedy School Life Hot Springs Episode Club Activities I Will Always Treasure These Memories anime.

zawa zawa

Dresden

What this show does have going for it is the Ruroo character designs, which make the female characters pretty cute in general at least. Contrary to what Cajun might think, Yaya is far from being the cutest character of this season, but she definitely has a certain charm. I guess I'll stick with this for the moment for her.

Looks gross (the whole thing looks bad, but focusing on the character design), and that's before we get to the LLO faces.

Those clunkers she has on her feet bother me so much.

cajunator

Banned
Mahoutsukai is still the greatest moment in AnimeGAF history and it came from IRC.

I still dont understand what the story behind this was.

That was a pretty generic sort of first episode. I dunno, the setting is interesting enough, but for some reason I'm not really feeling it at this point. The plot just kind of seems to be going through the motions rather than doing anything remotely exciting so far, and the awkward usage of CG certainly doesn't help.

i disagree, respectfully of course heehee.
Makoto in gingitsune comes pretty close though.

I think I kind of understand why I liked Yaya so much in Unbreakable Machine Doll. Is her voice the same voice of Lucy from Servant x Service? I loved Lusssshy

Nope Yaya is hitomi Harada. Lucy was someone else. Lucys seiyuu is apparently in Unbreakable Machine Doll though.

wonzo

Banned
This would probably be more disturbing if I understood how to read this chart.
I got confused on what is happening in the chart
The three wives are all married to Karlheim
Yui (the self insert "sacrifice" from the "church") was born as a result of an affair between Cordelia & Richter
I have nfi what the revival thing is.

I have no fucking clue on how to read that, but honestly, I just need to know one thing.

Did Cordelia rape Christa or did Christa rape Cordelia?
Both Karlheim and Cordelia raped Christa until she was insane.
Thanks to Solune for showing me this:

aCxtnq6.gif
rip inferno cop

Midonin

Hitomi Harada does have some good roles on her resume, though. Fuji in Muromi, Asuka in Senran Kagura and Himeji in Baka Test. Also Nori in Hidamari Sketch, but that role is in a different type from the other three. Less boobs.

cajunator

Banned
The three wives are all married to Karlheim
Yui (the self insert "sacrifice" from the "church") was born as a result of an affair between Cordelia & Richter
I have nfi what the revival thing is.

Both Karlheim and Cordelia raped Christa until she was insane.

rip inferno cop

So I guess this is what you'd call a dysfunctional family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom