• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Mio from K-On is moe but she be packin'.

uEMArE9.gif

cnet128

Banned
Meganebu! 2

The show's silliness and energy continues to be pretty entertaining, but it's not so special that I feel like I absolutely need to keep watching it. Therefore I will be ruthless and say this is DROPPED.

(That scene at the end with the two BFF guys enthusiastically rubbing their
megane frames
against each other was rather homoerotic...)

Jarmel

Banned
So is there a valid reason in Giant Robo as to why nobody destroys the world ending sample that looks fairly breakable? Like just take a pickaxe to it.

Oh and Giant Robo makes me appreciate the appropriate use of postcard moments compared to KLK where it feels somewhat thrown in.

CorvoSol

Casshern Sins 8

I think the Cassherning begins. The gravity of the situation our main character is thrown in has finally started kicking in to me.

Edit: Does anyone know what the deal is with Yamato 2199? Is the final episode supposed to be a movie coming out next year or did I read something stupid?

Casshern Sins just gets more and more depressing as it goes on.

cnet128

Banned
Gingitsune 2

FRIENDSHIP IS BEAUTIFUL

This episode succeeded in bringing a massive smile to my face. Well played, episode. Well played.

Walkure Romanze 02

Wow. That ecchi humor. There was a bait-n-switch joke every 5 seconds in this episode, it was kind of pathetic. As to the animation, it was fine. The characters are as cliche as ever but they haven't had much development yet. Also I love how the Western woman named Cecilia is all "I hear how in your land there's a dish called [name of shit only japanese would know] and you cook it by [blank]. I can't wait to see how you represent that". Convenient writing so you wouldn't have to research western culture Mr Writer-kun?

My biggest complaint would have to be their attempt at humor by far. We get it, one guy surrounded by women. But during that whole scene with the skirt raising I swear every girl said "NYAAAAAAAAAA!" over and over again. Ugh.

over-all still not going to drop this as I'm enjoying it, but the writing is cringe.

It's an eroge adaptation. Should adjust your expectations accordingly.

So fuwa fuwa.

There have been plenty of eroge adaptations I've enjoyed because even the ecchi humor was done ok. Can't remember its name, but the one of the guy with all the samurai looking girls where the one he liked was the big manly broad.

Theonik

Ojamajo Doremi ♯ 03
ibv6Qb1EJ4QAZv.png

Almost looks like it'd come from a different anime. So scary.
And so
Pop finally manages to pass her first exam, and not only pass, she skipped straight to level 6 as well!
We also learn what it means to be an older sibling!

I think I'm finally going to attempt to catch up with HxH. I'm 19 (now almost 20) episodes behind, and I think the burnout I got from reading all of the Chimera Ant arc in the manga in like two days is gone, since it's been a number of months.

I need some shounen fightan in my life again, and I want to see some of the awesome shit that happens in this arc animated. I put it on hold right before it started to really pick up, and I'm still not sure why other than just being burnt out. The filler they added in the early part of the arc (can't say anything about later, of course) really added a lot to the characterization of the ants.

cnet128

Banned
Monogatari SS 15 (Otorimonogatari 4 END)

Welp.

I'm not sure how I was expecting this story to end, but I think I can safely say that wasn't it.

Nisio Isin you crazy motherfucker.

Monogatari SS 15 (Otorimonogatari 4 END)

Welp.

I'm not sure how I was expecting this story to end, but I think I can safely say that wasn't it.

Nisio Isin you crazy motherfucker.

I have a tendency to read spoilers, but I made a good decision not to with this. I spent most of the episode with my jaw dropped. I'm pretty sure if I knew what happened beforehand, a lot of that impact would be gone. Normally, I don't care too much about spoilers at all, but this was a little different.

Coxy

I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.
Episode 1
Super naked boobfighter, pantyladders and tittycounters

I guess this isnt going to be this seasons MaouDonalds

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gingitsune Episode 2:

I am really starting to enjoy this one and it is proving to be more then just a quiet and cute slice of life show. Indeed I rather liked the fact that this felt like a bunch of high schoolers acting like the real deal. We see things like cliques, A List students, mutual friends clashing, a lot of the shit you would find in high school.Gingitsune proceeds to weave a really deep and emotionally complex tapestry of characterization. The program adds the right amounts of melancholy and melodrama convalesce into characters that, while not quite fully realized three dimensional beings, do deliver persona that none the less have quite a bit of gravitas to them and it all flows rather naturally. Yes, I think on the strength of this episode alone Gingitsune has earned a place at the watch to the end table and in the early going an ATOY contender. Well played for a show that could have descended into manic goofiness what with the Fox Herald.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well Saints lost. We all know what that means for me.

KyoAni marathon!

Free! 10-12:

Well that was predictably cheesy at the end but still was a nice ending overall. Love the animation as usual. Also, totally
illegal
race, glad it was called out. XD

Kyoukai no Kanata 2 1:30 seconds after opening animation:

Holy FUCK GodAni. Fucking hell now I have to watch that another 10 or so times! >>;

Rest of the episode:

Holy fuck Mirai is pushing my hnnng buttons and Akihito's mother is a cat-ear wearing MILF! Yes I know it's pandering but hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

I have a tendency to read spoilers, but I made a good decision not to with this. I spent most of the episode with my jaw dropped. I'm pretty sure if I knew what happened beforehand, a lot of that impact would be gone. Normally, I don't care too much about spoilers at all, but this was a little different.

I knew about it because i'm actually up to date with the books ..but still the work on this arc was pretty much excellent.

Seriously the impact is there whenever you knew about it before or not... and that's why the writting of this part so good IMO..the hints are masterfully placed ......and i'm pretty sure you can't see them all if you haven't read the follow-ups ...( meaning all of you anime viewers have missed at least one , garanteed ).

when the finale will air , you'll all be "WHAT"
and nisio & shaft will say "JUST AS PLANNED"

cajunator

Banned
Gingitsune 2

FRIENDSHIP IS BEAUTIFUL

This episode succeeded in bringing a massive smile to my face. Well played, episode. Well played.

This show is feel good show of the season. So cute!

Well Saints lost. We all know what that means for me.

KyoAni marathon!

Free! 10-12:

Well that was predictably cheesy at the end but still was a nice ending overall. Love the animation as usual. Also, totally
illegal
race, glad it was called out. XD

Kyoukai no Kanata 2 1:30 seconds after opening animation:

Holy FUCK GodAni. Fucking hell now I have to watch that another 10 or so times! >>;

Rest of the episode:

Holy fuck Mirai is pushing my hnnng buttons and Akihito's mother is a cat-ear wearing MILF! Yes I know it's pandering but hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

I knowwwwwwww. Isnt she incredible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom