• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
2014 Umaru-chan

Believe.

himoumaru17.png

But Precure will be dead in 2014. That's enough for it to be the best year for many of you, especially since we're getting Sailor Moon out of it.

Westlo

Who's Jotaro's VA in dat Ps3 Jojo game?

At first I felt like throwing up, now I'm just mad that Iwasaki isn't doing KLK. Sawano has completely failed so far other than "Don't Lose My Way".

Fuck, dude I want an Iwasaki scored KLK so bad now.

Sawano's ass now, it's like whatever talent he had for composing music went down the drain after Unicorn and AnE. And with our luck Sawano is going to be composing Stardust Crusaders., fuck that's probably going to happen anyway.

When was Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 announced? I totally missed that. I have three shows to watch in Winter now!

About 5 days ago, now time for me to watch the OVAs.

george-yay.jpg

cajunator

Banned
too good. where's the sequel.

:O anime getting saved this fall yet again.

a sequel that will NEVER happen :(

Listening to the JoJo OST clips posted makes me understand Iwasaki's anger at how under-utilised such a great composition was. Holy hell.

Gingitsune 2

gingitsune2.jpg

I was kinda worried that this'd turn out like the first episode drama wise thanks to the incredibly misleading preview but fortunately they really handled the bullying and needless judgemental barriers stuff really well which has certainly assuaged my worries for the rest of this series. Doubly so as they'll be shifting the focus to Gintaro soon.

This show just has a gentle vibe to it that I really love. Hopefully it doesnt get too crazy or anything.

2014 cannot be the worst year. Space Dandy.

speaks the truth. also Jojooooooooooooooooo

If its not cute and Cajun still loves it, then its doin something right.

Kagami

Haganai fin

whaaaaaaaat the hell at the omake episode? No wonder it was banned.
Is that the OVA after the series? Or the old episode 0 ODA thing? (I never did pick up the latter.)

overall it was very enjoyable. I look forward to season 2. Was it licensed yet?
Funimation has the TV version of season 2 streaming on their website but I don't remember a date for discs being announced.

NeonZ

But Precure will be dead in 2014. That's enough for it to be the best year for many of you, especially since we're getting Sailor Moon out of it.

Pretty Cure is still one of the biggest franchises for Bandai, there's no way they'd just let it die. Also, aside from Splash Star, even "down" years for the franchise, like Suite and DokiDoki don't see a huge drop in merchandising numbers. It's relatively stable overall, which seems like an important characteristic for an annual franchise.

cajunator

Banned
2014 Sailor Moon

Believe. :(

I BELIEVE

Is that the OVA after the series? Or the old episode 0 ODA thing? (I never did pick up the latter.)

Funimation has the TV version of season 2 streaming on their website but I don't remember a date for discs being announced.

On the blurays, its listed as "A Round robin story's ending is way extreme"
And oh it was. Rikka totally delivered!

wonzo

Banned
Little Busters! ~Refrain~ 2

lbr2.jpg

In this episode, Jun Maeda spills his writing secrets to the unsuspecting audience and ITSHAPPENING.GIF

FINALLY

sonicmj1

Ano Natsu de Matteiru 6-7

i0HQhi8AmQZ9L.jpg

How the hell does Kanna still have a rotary phone? What a hipster. No wonder nobody likes her.

In which, thanks to the will of the writing Tetsuro's mom's generosity, our cast goes to Okinawa and shoot their movie, whereupon suddenly, thanks to the writers contriving some drama sheer blind coincidence, Kaito runs into his elementary school girlfriend. But I don't really mind.

ibk0neZn1C6rwF.jpg

I kind of expected Okinawa to feel a little sunnier, but that might not be very visually appealing. Though much of the time is spent on the beach or in their lodging, we do get some nice slices of the diversity of the island. The city seems like a real beach town.

You see, the leads in Ano Natsu aren't any less oblivious or weak-willed than any other leads in an anime romance. But the story repeatedly forces them into situations where they have to admit how they feel, so less time is wasted with stupidity. Remon, in particular, is a fantastic force of chaos that keeps the characters together.

iR7v16wVvYT7a.jpg
ibjBm2egfi8wic.jpg

Remon is the best. Every time she's around, good things happen.

There's a common theme, made more obvious in the narration, of the mistakes people make by not knowing how others feel. Some of that is the result of not paying enough attention, but most of it is characters putting on a facade of normality and keeping their true desires hidden due to fear of change. That only causes more trouble for those around them.

i9tTD77bOzSAR.jpg

Though I'm sure some people wouldn't complain about more of this kind of trouble.

It's incredible that Kaito and Ichika stubbornly refuse to be officially together despite all the developments so far, but I guess I shouldn't be greedy.

The revelations involving Mio in episode 7 caught me 100% off-guard.

cajunator

Banned
Ano Natsu de Matteiru 6-7

In which, thanks to the will of the writing Tetsuro's mom's generosity, our cast goes to Okinawa and shoot their movie, whereupon suddenly, thanks to the writers contriving some drama sheer blind coincidence, Kaito runs into his elementary school girlfriend. But I don't really mind.

You see, the leads in Ano Natsu aren't any less oblivious or weak-willed than any other leads in an anime romance. But the story repeatedly forces them into situations where they have to admit how they feel, so less time is wasted with stupidity. Remon, in particular, is a fantastic force of chaos that keeps the characters together.

There's a common theme, made more obvious in the narration, of the mistakes people make by not knowing how others feel. Some of that is the result of not paying enough attention, but most of it is characters putting on a facade of normality and keeping their true desires hidden due to fear of change. That only causes more trouble for those around them.

It's incredible that Kaito and Ichika stubbornly refuse to be officially together despite all the developments so far, but I guess I shouldn't be greedy.

The revelations involving Mio in episode 7 caught me 100% off-guard.

Kanna is so amazing. Best girl.

fertygo

His belts will continuously remind me of my favorites, and both of them too even.

I just wish the character design wasnt so blocky.
Just one more part till the character look like normal person. and after that part they look like boyband.
http://geass.jp/akito/bddvd2.html

Akito Vol2 will be out on Dec 25. The episode is a whooping 59mins this time, an increase from the 51mins runtime of the first installment.

All hail Kingslay

Kagami

On the blurays, its listed as "A Round robin story's ending is way extreme"
And oh it was. Rikka totally delivered!
Ah yeah that's the post-TV disc.
There's a pre-TV OVA that comes with a novel LE, but everyone says it's terrible.
If ever get the novels I'll probably pick it up.

cajunator

Banned
Ah yeah that's the post-TV disc.
There's a pre-TV OVA that comes with a novel LE, but everyone says it's terrible.
If ever get the novels I'll probably pick it up.

Yeah its a pretty hilarious episode. When Rikka sat down to write I was like YESSSSSSSS and it ended exactly as I hopes lol.
Rikka is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom