• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haganai fin

something about these characters bothered me. They spend all this time together doing stuff and they STILL say they have no friends? They are friends. Its just hard to believe someone would be that dense.
That's exactly the stupid premise of the story , here.
None of them realise that they are already friends and they never will , unless the final drama. If half the cast wasn't so stupid , the story would have been better BUT the existance of the starting problem ( they have no friends ) comes from the fact that they are stupid in the first place.

I'm probably one of the few people here who don'tcare much about jojo ... Great for everyone i guess.

Get ready for more mahjong in the new year -- the Saki: National Tournament TV series is confirmed to start in January 2014.

https://twitter.com/polyphoni_car/status/390350189942558720
Omg now that's something that i'm waiting for ... more TANOSHII , more mahjong ..the intense final arc

So good.

I kind of felt like the Mega Evolution in the final fight was like a replacement for the trump card everybody actually used against Mewtwo - the Master Ball. Because it would have made for a sucky final battle if Red could just use the Master Ball against Mewtwo in the anime, so AWESOME CHARIZARD GETS EVEN MORE AWESOME felt like a pretty classy substitute =p

but i don't buy this escuse at all , because
they already treated the master ball case in ep 3. Just show that later they completed it and as thanks for helping them , they give him the first comercialized master ball or something.Instead the showacased the link between the pokemon and the trainer and it's not bad , but that stuff was unnecessary in a first gen anime
Imo they only did it because it would be the perfect advertisement for their new game.

And that i can understand , it's just a shame that they didn't use more traditionnal methods.

fertygo

Iconic yes, but summing up the franchise? Not anymore.

Why not?
Say unknown person saying they don't know much about JoJo but know that fight, I would say that person already know a bit of the core.

Also
Even Dio not there anymore you can san say the Joestar still struggling with his remain

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
2014 will also reveal whether the series 3 of YuruYuri rumours end up true or not.

This will make or break whether 2014 is a good year or not.

I'm very excited for this but I'm also a little worried that it's starting too early. If it's going to cover the entire Nationals then the entire finals will have to be anime original. The manga is still in the semi-finals and at it's current pace probably won't finish the Nationals until this time next year.

Maybe this will force Ritz to actually up the pace. Or it will just be single cour.

Hope it's as good as the first season, which I somehow enjoyed despite knowing literally nothing about mahjong. Side-A was also mostly lame so I need something to get the taste out of my mouth.
Hopefully it will get the taste of Side A's awful ending out of our mouths.

cajunator

Banned
That's exactly the stupid premise of the story , here.
None of them realise that they are already friends and they never will , unless the final drama. If half the cast wasn't so stupid , the story would have been better BUT the existance of the starting problem ( they have no friends ) comes from the fact that they are stupid in the first place.

I would have to agree to that.
Had they realized this, it would have made the show so much better. As it is, I really enjoyed what was there, but it could have been a bit more special.

Reknoc

Why not?
Say unknown person saying they don't know much about JoJo but know that fight, I would say that person already know a bit of the core.

Also
Even Dio not there anymore you can san say the Joestar still struggling with his remain

because jojo isn't like that anymore. maybe i'm letting the ova's fight scene cloud my memory, but the jotaro vs dio fight was a pretty typical shounen punch out for the most part.

Everytime you people give the abbreviation KnK this is my first thought

kara-no-kyoukai.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What is the best K based abbreviation for an anime this year?

I'd say Chronicles of the Going Home Club wins.

fertygo

because jojo isn't like that anymore. maybe i'm letting the ova's fight scene cloud my memory, but the jotaro vs dio fight was a pretty typical shounen punch out for the most part.

I don't understand your point, sure the fight have more complicated mechanic now. The people that interested and invested time to it would know. But we talking about how people can already have semi accurate description just from that fight.

- Its resolve around mechanic called stand
- Its about struggle between Joestar's and Dio, the fact Jotaro is great grandson of the Original JoJo.. also tell you the series have generation leap aspect
- The combatant use the most popular catchphrase of the series

No other fight can describe what JoJo about better than this.
Everytime you people give the abbreviation KnK this is my first thought

Same lol

Reknoc

I don't understand your point, sure the fight have more complicated mechanic now. The people that interested and invested time to it would know. But we talking about how people can already have semi accurate description just from that fight.

- Its resolve around mechanic called stand
- Its about struggle between Joestar's and Dio, the fact Jotaro is great grandson of the Original JoJo.. also tell you the series have generation leap aspect
- The combatant use the most popular catchphrase of the series

No other fight can describe what JoJo about better than this.

Same lol

If I had to go with a fight from part 3 and in the OVA i'd go with Jotaro vs D'arby

CorvoSol

Pokemon Origins 02

Mmmm, dat nostalgia.

I wish the rival characters in Pokemon games were more interesting than 'lol let's have a random battle which I will inevitably lose every few cities'

I like Blue's characterization. He's a selfish jerkbag who mocks and badgers you every step of the way. It makes the final fight that much more worth it. Of course they should definitely not do that each time, though.

1位:Yozakura Quartet (17 Panty Shots)
2位:Freezing Vibration (8 PS)
3位:Yuusha ni Narenakatta (7 PS)
4位:Walkure Romance (4 PS)
5位:Noucome、Strike the Blood、Kill la Kill (2 PS)
8位:Tokyo Ravens、Machine Doll (1 PS)
10位: Infinite Stratos 2 (0.5 PS)

http://ddnavi.com/serial/167002/

sakuga and panties... the perfect combination.

cnet128

Banned

YuuShibu what are you doing. You're meant to be the lewd show of the season, 7 is pathetic.

I guess the animators must have been so busy putting all that animation into the girls' :chet, they almost forgot the lower half of their bodies existed.

Syrinx

What the hell is a half a pantyshot?

Why am I not watching this show?

What is wrong with me :(

cajunator

Banned

Im not really surprised that someone took the time to record data like this but its kinda fun. But still these shows pale in comparison to the true kings, Agent Aika and Najica. Go ahead and beat those, I dare you new anime. Lets see what you've got!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Coppelion Episode 3:

Yes, more and more this is evolving into one of my favorite series of the season in spite of its flaws. Indeed, we are starting to get the deeper story of this series as the background exposition is delivered and we are seeing continuity from episode two episode and it seems that an antagonist has been found doing mysterious things and operating advanced machinery. Yes, Coppelion has earned a full watch from me.

Pretty Cure is still one of the biggest franchises for Bandai, there's no way they'd just let it die. Also, aside from Splash Star, even "down" years for the franchise, like Suite and DokiDoki don't see a huge drop in merchandising numbers. It's relatively stable overall, which seems like an important characteristic for an annual franchise.

Still think it'll be thrown under a bus for Sailor Moon.

There's seriously 17 panty shots in Yozakura? I can only think of 2 that stood out to me. Either I'm subconsciously more of a gentleman than I would have anticipated, or they're sneaking them in under the radar. I almost want to go back and check.

There's seriously 17 panty shots in Yozakura? I can only think of 2 that stood out to me. Either I'm subconsciously more of a gentleman than I would have anticipated, or they're sneaking them in under the radar. I almost want to go back and check.

They aren't exactly subtle about them. Hell, each episode starts with a blatant in your face panty shot. I actually found it out of place and distracting.

Jarmel

Banned
Kyoukai no Kanata 3-

I'll write some stuff up later but this was a much much better episode on a lot of fronts. The only issue I have is that it feels kinda choppy at times.

They cut/significantly reduced the goofy shit and the product as a whole is much better.

This...
Can someone explain ?

I'm gonna guess here and say is when the camera isn't exactly focused on the panty but it's a low-rise angle where any girl with a short skirt shows her pantsu

edit: speaking of the new Yozakura Quartet TV show, can anybody who has read the manga confirm if it follows the manga? Or is it original material?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom