• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Well, I generally found Clerks to be hilarious, and thought the main characters felt completely believable, so I think it's a pretty different situation from Samurai Flamenco in just about every way.

It was also significantly less cliched in most elements. So, I wouldn't say that I found it poorly written at all. I thought it was quite smart and funny, with some great timing and execution.

I can understand why people would disagree with me and find Flamenco to be funny. I don't have the same sense of humor as a lot of people, and I can understand that some people don't mind obnoxious characters as much.

But the characters aren't obnoxious at all. The main reason why I feel the writing in Samurai Flamenco is one of the top from this season so far is because the dialogue is so natural and believable. It not only sounds like real people having conversations, but the way the dialogue flows and the way the language is employed is completely relatable. The characters say what's on their minds and express themselves to each other, instead of speaking to the viewer. It's fantastic banter.

Yozakura quartet hana no uta - 02

Yozakura%20Quartet_%20Hana%20no%20Uta%20-%2002v2.jpg

Dully noted, sister !
This episode was alright . The separate POV form the 2 sides of teh team was a nice touch and it helped to set up the characters properly in the world. It does seems like everyone has a closet full of squellettons. Dialog was alright , fight could have been longer.

Fake loli is messing things up and nobody realised yet that fake loli is evil. I hope they will handle that reveal properly when it will happen.

But the characters aren't obnoxious at all. The main reason why I feel the writing in Samurai Flamenco is one of the top from this season so far is because the dialogue is so natural and believable. It not only sounds like real people having conversations, but the way the dialogue flows and the way the language is employed is completely relatable. The characters say what's on their minds and express themselves to each other, instead of speaking to the viewer. It's fantastic banter.

I think in the first half the dialogue had that feel to it, but it got more obnoxious as it went on, especially with the hero wannabe's dialogue, which wasn't really natural at all. I don't really believe this character at all. There's no way that he could be a functioning adult (never mind a successful and rich guy living such a pampered lifestyle) and run around acting and talking like that. He feels more like someone doing an impression of Haru from Tsuritama, except there's no real surrounding cast for him to play off. And his whole speech to those kids near the end felt like something straight out of a manga. Even if that's the point, it's definitely not a natural way for a person to be talking, and it just comes across (particularly with the direction) as being completely cheesy.

The cop dude's dialogue was much more natural, but there's only so natural that can be when he's acting opposite a complete lunatic with no grip on reality whatsoever.

Anohana 09

We have love...uhhh not sure what kind of shape I can call it, a pseudo rhombus-pentagon? Put it simply there's alot of feelings between the characters here. Things are starting to get intense now.
Seems that Menma's only communication with the group is through Jintan or her diary. I can empathize with Tsukiatsu's pain in not being able to communicate with one you care about directly but instead through a long-time rival.

duckroll

I don't really believe this character at all. There's no way that he could be a functioning adult (never mind a successful and rich guy living such a pampered lifestyle) and run around acting and talking like that.

I dunno about that...

Honestly, I don't find any of the characterization unnatural at all. The situations are obviously exaggerated, but I know people like that in real life, and when I was younger I've done really fucking dumb stuff in public myself. We're talking about a 19 year old here, who happens to be a successful fashion model because he has good looks. That's about it. People in the entertainment industry aren't always well balanced, and their wealth and success is by no means an indication of their ability to function well socially.

Beyond The Boundary 3
tumblr_muspnlYjmz1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Crunchyroll why :( half asleep and even I noticed that error.

Mixed feelings on the episode, the random thing they were doing visually for barriers -> switiching constantly to different youmu at times felt a bit jarring or so for the points being made. For the barriers the scene with Hiromi and Akihito in the club room and constantly doing the visual thing with it, didnt make much sense to me as I dont even remember seeing no Youma in their area.

Otherwise, they included another one of my favorite moments which was funny
and then odd since they made it seem like Hiromi is totally imouto obsessed, but that cant be the case if he is always doing that to Akihito, mixed messages

Hiromi's portion and everyones barriers was a huge highlight and really well done while Mirai'smoments felt weak and forgettable. I guess her blood blade showdown was worthwhile, but all it did was just get Akihito back from the microwave and back to Main Character status. I hope Hiromi isnt hurt badly, with that huge scar that wasn't mentioned, and that AKihito gets combat capability

Has anyone else in here seen that OVA where Jesus and Buddha are roommates in Japan?

This is a more endearing example of anime pretending Japan is the center of everybody's interest. Unlike say Outbreak Company.

> We've just discovered a whole new dimension full of dragons, kingdoms, magic and fantastical castles that would put even the biggest of our cathedrals to shame.

> Wow. Think of all that we can learn from them. Think of the possibilities of cross-breeding, immigration, trading, new species introduction! What do you need me for?

> Of course to sell then animu and introduce them into otaku culture. FO' YO COUNTRY SHINICHI KUN!

I dunno about that...

Honestly, I don't find any of the characterization unnatural at all. The situations are obviously exaggerated, but I know people like that in real life, and when I was younger I've done really fucking dumb stuff in public myself. We're talking about a 19 year old here, who happens to be a successful fashion model because he has good looks. That's about it. People in the entertainment industry aren't always well balanced, and their wealth and success is by no means an indication of their ability to function well socially.

To add to that, the first episode specifically pointed out that the only reason Masayoshi has a career is because he was scouted - he didn't have any other prospects when he graduated from high school - and the only reason he keeps his career is because he has a savvy agent who manages his activities and keeps him in line.

> We've just discovered a whole new dimension full of dragons, kingdoms, magic and fantastical castles that would put even the biggest of our cathedrals to shame.

> Wow. Think of all that we can learn from them. Think of the possibilities of cross-breeding, immigration, trading, new species introduction! What do you need me for?

There's already too much stuff like that. At least Outbreak Company gives a fresh look at the concept.

Has anyone else in here seen that OVA where Jesus and Buddha are roommates in Japan?

This is a more endearing example of anime pretending Japan is the center of everybody's interest. Unlike say Outbreak Company.

> Of course to sell then animu and introduce them into otaku culture. FO' YO COUNTRY SHINICHI KUN!

It's a harem-comedy adapted from a LN, what were you expecting?

Gazoinks

Steins;Gate 8

Nothing wrong can ever happen from changing the past on a whim. Nothing!

Interesting that encouraging Moeka to buy a different cellphone apparently erased her from the group entirely. I have no idea how that happened. Unless she lied and prevented herself from meeting the group for some reason? HMMMM.

So did the Ruka pager thing work? Stupid wive's tale is stupid, but if they can expand the DMail to pagers I see them going even farther further down the line.

This episode ended kind of ominously.

So, this is what Steins;Gate looks like in action as a live stage play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booI-BjIVqs

...doesn't actually look that bad, all things considered in adapting it to the medium.

Not a musical not interested. :p

Unbreakable Machine-Doll 2

Opening: Don't really like it.
Ending: It has Yaya.

Still enjoying this mostly because of the splendid music and the character interaction between Raishin, Yaya, Charl, and Sigmund.

Visually it was at least a little less brighter than the first episode, so I'm thankful for that. Though I'm not really over the character designs, especially after catching a glimpse from the manga, and realizing how superior the art looks compared to this and the novel its based on.

Yeah, the anime's art is very mediocre compared to the manga, that is sadly true.

mAcOdIn

Monogatari season two!

So, I watched all the way up to the second summary episode, episode 11 I believe. Frankly I think I'm totally tired of this crap now. The whole tiger arc was way too long. And boring. And reminiscent of Hanekawa's earlier arc.

Now, Hachikuji's arc was actually fun because of how absurd the whole thing was.
From a vampire just casually being able to leap through dimensions and time, Oshino's flawed time travel explanation(hey maybe initially he did just go to another dimension but then later he did in fact travel forward in that dimension before returning home so there!), to the laughable because if Shinobu can do it surely someone else would have turned the world into vampires way earlier, along with dimension hopping vampires and shit. It'd be a common occurrence. It's also amusing how relatively quick to conclusions everyone jumps to, because his town seems destroyed doesn't even mean all of the world, let alone even all of Japan was destroyed but that's the conclusion they jump to.

Steins;Gate 8

Nothing wrong can ever happen from changing the past on a whim. Nothing!

Interesting that encouraging Moeka to buy a different cellphone apparently erased her from the group entirely. I have no idea how that happened. Unless she lied and prevented herself from meeting the group for some reason? HMMMM.

So did the Ruka pager thing work? Stupid wive's tale is stupid, but if they can expand the DMail to pagers I see them going even farther further down the line.

This episode ended kind of ominously.

Not a musical not interested. :p

Love the reactions here haha, just know that 'everything' has a meaning in the show!

duckroll

The way I see it, the direction in the first episode of Samurai Flamenco showcased the motivations and natural progression of events really well:

The show is ultimately about two lonely men who happen to meet each other in an embarrassing and unusual situation.

You can see that Goto is not quite satisfied with his life, and with his girlfriend being away he doesn't seem to have any other close friends to spend time with at the moment.

Hazama is a much more eccentric person, but he also doesn't have anyone to share his personal dreams with. This leads him to try to make his own life more interesting on his own, leading to disastrous outcomes because he doesn't really think them through.

The two men don't have that much in common other than this void of companionship, but I think simply being willing to get to know each other is enough for them to form a common bond. It's not something unheard of, and this lack of companionship for young adults is actually a very real part of society - growing up, graduating, getting a job, losing close contact with friends you used to hang out with, finding it hard to replace them with something ideal because your line of work involves colleagues either much older than you or from totally incompatible backgrounds.

Later on when Hazama tries to do more stupid shit and it goes bad, his first reaction is not to "unnaturally" go hero on anyone. It was in fact to run away and call for help. The only reason he actually goes through with his stupidity is because he got carried away with the spirit of the moment. It's something which just happens if you really want to do something, even if you know it's a bad idea, and it's late at night, and you've already half-committed. Is it the best idea? No. Is it going to end badly? Probably. Will you look stupid doing it? Yeah. Is it inconceivable? Nope.

I dunno, I just really like the show because it hits all the right notes in the presentation of the narrative and the dialogue. Everything feels spot on, I'm engaged by the characters, and it's the sort of show I really wish people would make more of.

Gazoinks

Love the reactions here haha, just know that 'everything' has a meaning in the show!

Real talk. Why is there a random semicolon in the middle of the title. Does this have significance?

I guess it works since I'm also watching Fate/Zero, so I've got a random punctuation thing going on.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 25

Everybody hates Doremi (but not really). Being a high class expert on childrens animoo, I am not surprised at why everyone ditched her and treated her like crap the day before the event (because she kept fucking things up). She uses her magic for TRIVIAL THINGS AGAIN, and got sick of it.

My prediction was wrong though, because despite Doremi realizing no one hates her since it's her birthday (which she forgot because they were busy as hell the past two years), SHE GOT STEAK!
And unbelievably she splits up the steak into pieces to share with everyone there, a steak so good it got 5 stars from Reika.... but they over indulged themselves leaving her with one piece left. She was going to eat it, but the universe didn't want to give her a bone, and caused Kotake's soccer ball to hit her, and then eat her steak. So My prediction was NOT WRONG (yet). It needs to be depressing for her to have her steak.

cajunator

Banned
Even if I was still in SF, there's no way in hell I'd go back to see Madoka in theaters if the audience it would attract would be the same kind as last time. Completely ruins the movie.

At least you got to see it :(
Im waiting for the third one though because its mostly new.

Looking at the most viewed recent episodes in animeultima, it seems to me that every one of us has that has a guilty pleasure in the harem genre isn't alone. Because IS2 and Yuusha Ni Magic Home Depot are part of the list.

This might seem like an obvious question but bare with me as I've only recently (within the last year or so) started to keep up with anime broadcast instead of chugging all episodes at the same time. Are the more anticipated shows left for weekends? Or early in the week?

I can't tell honestly. Here in the US it just depends on the time slot with weekends, outside of Sunday nights, being a black hole of ratings.

People like a good haremshit fix sometimes. They sell very well for a reason!

Anohana 10

Ahhh more feels, nonstop!

Looks like Jintan is the only one not ready to Menma ago, even Yukiatsu was ready. But damn that firework scene, even though I knew she was not going to disappear the scene still made me doubt. And that fucking ED just keeps playing at the right moments, never get tired of it. Had a good laugh at the exchange between Tsuruko and Anaru with Tsuruko's new hairstyle.

And finally, on to the next and last episode!

Real talk. Why is there a random semicolon in the middle of the title. Does this have significance?

I guess it works since I'm also watching Fate/Zero, so I've got a random punctuation thing going on.

Of course it does!
Hacking the meta, it's actually a style used in the franchise like Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes

Erigu

Monogatari season two!
Oshino's flawed time travel explanation(hey maybe initially he did just go to another dimension but then later he did in fact travel forward in that dimension before returning home so there!)
Not sure what the problem is?

if Shinobu can do it surely someone else would have turned the world into vampires way earlier, along with dimension hopping vampires and shit. It'd be a common occurrence.
Clearly you haven't watched Kizumonogatari! How dare you!
Basically, in this series, vampires are overpowered, and Kissshot is an absurdly powerful vampire. So "if Shinobu can do it"... well, maybe noone else could, really.

CorvoSol

Okay, much better.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt final thoughts

There's never going to be a sequel, is there?

How did Chuck's name fit into the nomenclature of the show?

So okay, here are my overall thoughts. In terms of animation, the show was really not bad. It was cartoony, and it used CG, but it never looked really bad, and the animation shifts the show underwent were definitely beneficial.

As to the dialogue, after awhile the use of English, especially "Fuck" and "Bitch" became odd and grating. It worked at times, but at other times it kinda fell flat and I felt the need to chalk it up to being a product of different languages not sharing humor directly.

The show was incredibly heavy on the fan service, but if you're complaining about fan service in a show named Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, you're probably watching the wrong show to begin with. That said, the daemon sisters were a welcome addition to the show for this and other reasons I will not enumerate.

The plot isn't exactly as easy to judge, 'cuz for 10/13 of the series the show was basically "Hey what if the Power Puff Girls were incredibly irreverent in all possible ways?" and I must say that, for what the show set out to do, it did well enough. Regarding the last three episodes, particularly the finale,
stuff got weird really fast. I mean, the sudden ship between Panty and Brief was cute, and it was endearing to hear her go from saying she'd settle for him for 1,000 to him being number 1, but it was also kinda just plain weird. Garterbelt's cosmic quest to find the Keydick master was at once humorous and opened the door for that whole new level of crazy guesses. I mean, that Brief was a goofy loser in Ghostbuster gear was great foreshadowing that he was the Keymaster in need of a Gate Keeper, but still. The daemon sisters were excellent foils to the Angels, even if they were reduced to basically nothing in the end. And that ending was so cray I'm not going near it with a ten mile pole. Suddenly Stocking is a demon. Panty is dead. Garterbelt dies and revives like, a million times. And oh yes, Corset revives from Brief's dick.

And before I forget, I'd like to point out that Panty and Stocking's Ultimate Heavenly Upgrade was a giant spiraling drill, made of holy spiral power. So basically everything I've said is right. In 2010 the Angel Sisters manifested Spiral Power and failed to prevent the Southern Cross from turning Inferno Cop into a The Real God. These manifestations of Spiral Power drew the attention of the Anti-Spiral Life Form, who attacked the Earth while Lordgenome was yet young. Some decades later, humanity is busy organizing its children into academies to raise them in Spiral cities to fight the Anti-Spiral menace. Included among these Academies are Ohtori and Honnouji. At Ohtori, the Rose Bride Duels are being conducted to cultivate UTENA SPOILERS
the spiral prince's power, not the spinning circle of swords around Anthy, that Roses bloom in a semi-spiral, and the spiral staircase leading to the arena
, whilst at Honnouji a young Lordgenome is exposed to Kiryuin's "pig's in men's clothing." Eventually he climbs his way to the top after discovering a Lagann, and the Counter-Spiral offensive is launched. The Anti-Spiral Life Form appears before him, drives him mad, and he ends the alliance himself. At this point, remembering Kiryuin's taunt, he sends beastmen across the world, ultimately spurring young Kamina and Simon into action.

And so begins Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Basically, in this series, vampires are overpowered, and Kissshot is an absurdly powerful vampire. So "if Shinobu can do it"... well, maybe noone else could, really.

It is a bit of a challenge trying to watch something that has not been released. I would like to the read the original novels though.

Ookiku Furikabutte 05

Nice batting!

I do find it interesting that we are seeing the drama on both teams instead of just the main character's.

cajunator

Banned
It was popular enough. The problem in making more anime is that pretty much all the source material has been adapted.

I only got up to episode 16 in my initial viewing of Hyouka when it aired, so these episodes are new to me.

I thought you really liked the show?

I have never needed to know a name of an anime more than now. PLZ.

edit: just realized. nvm. haha.

Polar Bear Cafe is SPECIAL. I finally got around to catching a few episodes some months back and its really quite entertaining. I didnt really stick with it though.

Unbreakable Machine-Doll 2

Opening: Don't really like it.
Ending: It has Yaya.

Still enjoying this mostly because of the splendid music and the character interaction between Raishin, Yaya, Charl, and Sigmund.

Visually it was at least a little less brighter than the first episode, so I'm thankful for that. Though I'm not really over the character designs, especially after catching a glimpse from the manga, and realizing how superior the art looks compared to this and the novel its based on.

Those eye designs make it stand out for me. I love different eye designs. Its overall a very cute and unique style, especially in profile, but I can see how not everyone would like it. I think its totally adorable though!

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt 13

So for the entire duration of humanity's second history, post End of Evangelion or whatever, God has been sending Garterbelt
pictures of a dick.

Kill la Kill is gonna get weird isn't it?

Wait a minute..

Yeah but I mean the word "FUCK" was shouted so many times during the series that I figured my reaction went without saying.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

there it is. I was waiting!

Gazoinks

Of course it does!
Hacking the meta, it's actually a style used in the franchise like Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes

Yeah, it's just one of those things that annoys me slightly. That's not how semicolons work! :p Are Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes any good? Are they actually connected story-wise at all or is it just a same universe kind of thing?

Steins;Gate 9

I was wondering whether Faris would become a lab member, since she shows up in the OP. Also she's apparently responsible for the rise of moe. Disgruntled anime fans, you have your target.

So getting the butterfly effect in here. Not really a surprise, but yeah. Each time they do something, something bigger changes. Which is weird, actually, since they haven't necessarily been trying bigger things each time. Now I wonder what Faris sent in her text? I'm guessing it had something to do with her dad. Was her dad dead previously, maybe? The ending sequence of the episode with the ED while Okabe was freaking out over what happened to Akihabara was very cool.

Mayuri talking about Okabe becoming more and more distant was very interesting. He's not really the Okabe of their timeline, after all. Each time a timeline changes he gets farther from his own timeline, and has all these memories backed up that no one else shares.

mAcOdIn

Oshino said Araragi was mistaken about how time travel worked and stated that instead of traveling to the past that instead he traveled over to a new route. Fair enough, common time travel theory there. However in the same note he hinted that he saved Hachikuji and then traveled forward along the same route where he saved her. That means that both routes work, that Shinobu can both travel forward and backwards in a single flow of time AND jump over to alternate routes. Or he could be trolling and just lied to Araragi so that he wouldn't keep trying to save Hachikuji in other routes and keep mucking up the future for more dimensions. Or maybe Araragi never saved Hachikuji at all and the whole thing was just a really lucky guess that Araragi is the person to at least try to do that and the letter was a one in a million chance he took among others.
I couldn't sit through Kizumonogatari, so creepy.

That said, to me it's more, uh, hmm, how to put this
whether or not only Shinobu can do this is one thing and whether or not Araragi is the only thing ever in Shinobu's 500 year old life that led her to do it is another, it all reeks of, inflkated importance. Does that make sense? Maybe Shinobu is super bad ass, maybe she's the most bad ass vampire in 500 years but of all time? And yes, "all time" is literal once you throw in time travel because once that's on the table you not only have to look at all the vampires in all of history that may have been powerful enough to time travel but now all of the vampires in the future that may be powerful enough to time travel! Of course, I guess an uber vampire from the future may not care to go back to the past to muck things up and just do it in his/her present but one of the things about time travel is if it is possible shouldn't there be signs? Surely if Shinobu misused the power others have and will?

And, well, Araragi, he's not a total moron or anything but, really, in 500 years this is the dude that led her to destroy the world in grief over? Kinda makes Araragi way more important than he should be and Shinobu way more childish than she should be after all those years.

Kyousougiga TV 02

Again this proves to be among the top tiers of anime this season. Reminds me a LOT about the Eccentric Family last season in art style, animation and character interaction.

Why does Kotto keep calling the priest/fox sensei and barely calls him dad? I understand he's her teacher as well, but she keeps saying they have a secret so I'm assuming the secret is she's the daughter of him and Rabbit Kotto?

Gazoinks

Kyousougiga TV 02

Again this proves to be among the top tiers of anime this season. Reminds me a LOT about the Eccentric Family last season in art style, animation and character interaction.

Why does Kotto keep calling the priest/fox sensei and barely calls him dad? I understand he's her teacher as well, but she keeps saying they have a secret so I'm assuming the secret is she's the daughter of him and Rabbit Kotto?

I assumed the secret she was talking about was the secret room, actually. (Which by includes what you said as well, but yeah). It seems like maybe she only calls him dad in private or something? I think she said she's his foundling too, which means that she doesn't necessarily know she's actually his daughter (assuming she is).

I assumed the secret she was talking about was the secret room, actually. (Which by includes what you said as well, but yeah). It seems like maybe she only calls him dad in private or something? I think she said she's his foundling too, which means that she doesn't necessarily know she's actually his daughter (assuming she is).

I'm starting to think that's the cover story for the rest of these people since when she's alone/only with him she calls him dad, and is always talking about the mom. He was also shown crying about her, which probably means she's gone/in another dimension. So unless Rabbit Kotto had the child with someone else lol

Gazoinks

I'm starting to think that's the cover story for the rest of these people since when she's alone she calls him dad quite often, and is always talking about the mom. So unless the mom had the child with someone else lol

That's definitely plausible. Wonder why they'd try to hide the fact that she was his daughter though? Is it that they don't want everyone to know he's Myoe because he has magical drawing powers like that kid from the first episode of Mushishi? Also what's the deal with that brief scene of Koto being studied in a lab or something?

Questions!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The way I see it, the direction in the first episode of Samurai Flamenco showcased the motivations and natural progression of events really well:

The show is ultimately about two lonely men who happen to meet each other in an embarrassing and unusual situation.
pretty sure i read this h. manga.

Maybe the dialogue doesn't really translate well through subs. Nothing about it really felt natural to me...but maybe I was just caught up in the show preying on certain conventions.

Quasar

Kyoukai no Kanata 03 - again thought it was fine, and again felt Mirai is the least interesting character in the show.

NouKome - 2 - I think I'm done. I liked the Chocolate scenes, but thats all. And again the 'comedy' was not even slightly amusing.

Unbreakable Machine-Doll 02 - I guess until Yaya stops entertaining me I'll keep watching. I was pretty bored by this episode overall though.

Gazoinks

Fate/Zero 6

*Plotting intensifies*

What's Gilgamesh's game? Is he really just bored? Is he doing this on Tokiomi's urging? Is he trying to work against Tokiomi? I found it pretty funny when Gilgamesh was talking about bliss and it zoomed in on Kirei's crotch.

Kitsurugi is an interesting character. He seems like a good guy to people he cares about, but he is a hardcore fighter. Blowing up a whole building? Sheesh!

Also Irisviel is the best driver and Caster is creepy.

Fate/Zero 7

"You swear that when I present you with an enemy's head, you will get me a pair of pants?"

So speaking of Kiritsugi here's a Kiritsugi episode. Well except for some bits of Waver and Rider being great as usual, of course.

This show sure likes to kill kids, hm? It's interesting how Caster swings between being goofily creepy and just being REALLY CREEPY.

Looks like there's gonna be a good battle in the next episode. I wasn't expecting to see a Master battle, but that's pretty cool. Especially with the tech vs magic thing going on Kiritsugi and Kayneth. And Saber and Lancer teaming up is also awesome.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Coppelion - 3

Has this now become "the show that isn't spoken of?"

I tried to start a dialog last week about the Fukushima vibes I was getting from it and no none seemed to bite. This week on the outburst on "science", it really is beginning to feel again like there's messages this show is trying to send.

Am not sure where its all going but its making me think nevertheless. Anyone with me? Am I just crazy and overanalyzing things
as I'm prone to do at times
?

Kyousougiga TV 02

great series. going through the ep now. the ova kind of hints towards this.

Coppelion 3

Dat end shot.

So today I figured out that one of my most beloved anime, Nichijou, came from KyoAni. Same as Hyoukai and I had no idea. What a blessed day.

But then I reakized they also made Free! and KnK.
nichijou-principal-o.gif

Gazoinks

So today I figured out that one of my most beloved anime, Nichijou, came from KyoAni. Same as Hyoukai and I had no idea. What a blessed day.

But then I reakized they also made Free! and KnK.
nichijou-principal-o.gif

Huh, I had no idea KyoAni made Nichijou either. Fun show, although I get a bit sick of it in large doses. I think I've watched around 10 episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom