• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsippel

Banned
That's hardly odd. The only things involving mecha that I enjoy/care for involve lesbians or are entertainingly stupid like Geass or Valvrave.
Then I'd recommend The Girl Who Leapt Through Space, even though the mecha in this show look nothing like traditional mecha. But it does have a space station suplexing another space station, and that's pretty hard to beat when it comes to entertainingly stupid.

cajunator

Banned
Then I'd recommend The Girl Who Leapt Through Space, even though the mecha in this show look nothing like traditional mecha. But it does have a space station suplexing another space station, and that's pretty hard to beat when it comes to entertainingly stupid.

SOLD

Gazoinks

So no connection to The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, then?

Steins;Gate 18

Okabe took off his labcoat! Too many feels for me!

This episode was a lighter one also until the ending brought in them feelings again. It was really clever how they brought back the "Ruka is a dude" thing, but instead of playing it for laughs it was a gut punch.

So I just realized that if they undo all the DMails they're going to have to undo the one that saved Kurisu. that's... not a good choice. Aaaargh.

As much as I want to finish this series tonight, it's getting pretty late. I'll watch one more and then go to bed.

Thoraxes

Yeah that was AWESOME.
I dont like fanservice much but the fanservice is part of what makes it great because its so brash and blatant. Its like FUCK YOU. HERES TITS AND VIOLENCE.

My fav part about that is they (Satsuki) basically just comes out and say fuck worrying about small shit like that.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 32

KBelgvC.jpg

I think this is the episode where Momoko starts donning similarities to Minako/Sailor Venus... in the insane department. Not having been around Hana during Sharp, she yearns to be in the same status as Doremi and friends is to Hana; a mother. In a way, it's like a revisit of Sharps episode when Doremi fucked up with Hana.

Momoko's antics were quite humorous, scaring the fuck out of her mother in the process, towards the end, I said god damn Aiko. Laying it on thick! And Doremi would've too if she DIDN'T! But! BUT! BASED ONPU IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! Stop cheating on Doremi. But still. She's putting in a lot of work here in Motto!

Gazoinks

Steins;Gate 19

Well that was intense. Moeka is a scary character, with that fanatical devotion to someone she's never talked to. I assume they won't be able to just get the computer, so... Who is FB? I wonder how Moeka's arc is going to turn out. I could honestly see it swinging in a bunch of different directions.

...sleep now...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
rose of versailles 19
what the heck? how did this show get so much better? dezaki is some kind of wizard.

cajunator

Banned
Steins;Gate 19

Well that was intense. Moeka is a scary character, with that fanatical devotion to someone she's never talked to. I assume they won't be able to just get the computer, so... Who is FB? I wonder how Moeka's arc is going to turn out. I could honestly see it swinging in a bunch of different directions.

...sleep now...

Youre gonna sleep? Holy shit I had to marathon it Couldnt sleep till it was over lol.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 33

Momoko continues to go insane with her fantasies on samurais and ninjasl Which got someone hurt. But hey,, we need MEMBERS to help fight in a match, so lets grab Hasabe and Masaru since they always go at each other
Too bad they both lost their match because Masaru is a hot blooded idiot, and Doremi screwed Hasabe over with her magic. Although to be fair, Aiko won through the power of sexism, and Momoko won because Onpu used "Idol Appeal" on one of them. Based Onpu

Uh.. uhh.... I guess Momoko made the most progress out of all 5 of them
She kissed a dude on the cheek! Aaaaaaaaaaa!

Gonna have to watch the Motto movie at some point.

DiGiKerot

Whilst yelling "COLONY DROP!", which I kind of feel is the important part of that scene...

wsippel

Banned
It has cute girls, too. Though the character design is a bit weird. Not bad, just unusual.

So no connection to The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, then?
Nope, not at all. The title itself might be a spoof I guess, but The Girl Who Leapt Through Space is a quite stupid and random action comedy. Also: all girl cast except for a Lelouch expy (also voiced by Jun Fukuyama). And it's by Sunrise.

Hometown not getting represented ;-;

They're probably like my sister where she's a poser and doesn't root for her hometown football team.

Boobs are nothing more than fake asses anyway.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Golden Time 3

Still one of the most outright enjoyable shows of the season. And the whole
escaping from a crazy religious cult
angle was a nice change of pace from what we usually get in these types of shows.

Also calling it now
Tada has a girlfriend that he can't remember
. They couldn't have made it any more obvious. :lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I've actually been wondering if the bridge incident wasn't a suicide attempt. But I guess thats too dark for a romantic comedy.

Actually...I can see that.
That'd be a great dramatic hook. Tada regains his memories only to remember that he was going to kill himself at the bridge

---------------

Kill la Kill 3

Words. There are none.

Theonik

VVV 14
ib1D47ct7C0iLj.png

And I thought keeping BIOS alive forever was bad.
Akira too moe. :dead:.
The ending was pretty hype.
We in Dorsia now. This canyon is familiar btw, I think it was on the S2 preview thing. The detachable heat-syncs are a novel idea too. Not sure if they'd actually work though (they are attached the the thing they are meant to be cooling so they should all get hot) but who cares. Metal Gear Akira was so good too.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 3

Brown haired demon girl is the best.

What was that familiar? A cat chipmunk thing?

Hopefully we start seeing some of the fights we see in the opening.

Kill la Kill 03

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha.

Awesome.

IS S2 - 03:

Where the hell has budget gone? Don't remember first season looking this bad. Considering how well first season sold too it's kinda weird.

I am in love with every scene that involves Ryuko blushing! She's too cute! Episode 3 was pretty great, two was the highlight so far, I'm not so much a fan of
Satsuki's 'Junketsu' Kamui
. I'm pleasantly surprised with how much I am enjoying this show and I'm eagerly keen to watch episode 4!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
IS S2 - 03:

Where the hell has budget gone? Don't remember first season looking this bad. Considering how well first season sold too it's kinda weird.

Make it cheaper, more profit.

$100 Collectors Edition DVD's with 2 Episodes here we come!

wonzo

Banned
Samurai Flamenco 2

samuraiflam2.jpg

This show has definitely turned out of the stronger of the two thus far. It isn't hard to see the general direction this is going in but that certainly isn't a bad thing given how well written everything in it is.

Galilei Donna 2

This on the other hand really feels like a directionless mess at times so I can't help but get some mad Fractale vibes either. Also I know it's Umetsu and all but did he just seriously
kill off the two parents (and the goldfish?!?!?) just like that?
because fucking lmao if he did

wonzo

Banned
i'll vote when they release a completely separate gup version with different battleships n shit instead of some crappy skins and voicepacks

sonicmj1

Kill la Kill 3

Yes this is awesome. That fight was everything the first episode promised. The show definitely feels like a two-cour series. As climactic as this fight was, it still feels like there's a lot left to tell.

The soundtrack gets me pumped at the right times, but with the exception of the one vocal track (and that guitar riff that played during the pan-down in episode 1), I can't recall a single melody from it. It doesn't help that it tends to get drowned out by all the shouting.

Samurai Flamenco 2

The writing is still good, but I was surprised by how taken I was with that final chase. It's not dissimilar to the first episode, but I really felt the kind of "everyday heroism" that Samurai Flamenco represents. I'm definitely on board with this show for now.

Kill la Kill 3

The humor still isn't working for me (especially some of Mako's scenes), but everything else about this episode was pretty great. Though after this, it might be hard to swallow Ryuuko fighting a bunch of lowly club presidents.

I have a confession to make.

I haven't watched Kill La Kill yet.

Its k, I haven't either. Only watched 1 episode and it didn't do it for me. Have to watch 2 more to see if ill finally drop it or not.

So I just realized that if they undo all the DMails they're going to have to undo the one that saved Kurisu. that's... not a good choice. Aaaargh.

And thus we've come to a crossroads of fates.
Good job on finding this out, so who do you like more Kurisu or Mayuri?

fertygo

Galileidonna - 02

This is pretty damn fun, I like it much more than first episode.. Second half just pure silly and fun, I gotta mention while the OST not that special but the stellar usage of it keep thing interesting and not missing beat of tension. Umetsu did a good job.

Shirokuma Cafe 04

The penguin bought a smartphone. But he can't use the pinch function to zoom in. Because he doesn't have fingers.

DIS SHOW. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom