• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
Also, bear in mind this isn't an official announcement, solicitation, confirmation, or 100% guarantee of anything, but entries for Eureka Seven BD/DVDs from Funimation were spotted on a normally reliable database of upcoming releases:

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums...Nimation-licenses-Eureka-Seven-(TV-amp-Movie)

So I guess that's another of the Bandai rescues. Hopefully we should formally hear something about that soon.

Absolutely awesome news if it ends up being true.

Infinite Stratos 2: 03

What happened to my awesome mecha fighting and stuff? Well, at least next week looks like it might have some of that...

Should've went with superior FeMC.

MItsuru <3 <3 <3~!

528b7eab.gif

CorvoSol

Valvrave 14

Akira is such an awful character, so it's not surprising that an episode centered around her and her brother was one of the worst the show has had.

While I agree that Akira is an especially awful character, her Solid Snake scene wasn't that bad, and I'm a sucker for Reentry battles.

Except in Victory. It's hard to like anything in that show when all you ever here is Uso going "HAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA" and Shakti "KASSSAREEEERRIIIIAAAA"

Also, bear in mind this isn't an official announcement, solicitation, confirmation, or 100% guarantee of anything, but entries for Eureka Seven BD/DVDs from Funimation were spotted on a normally reliable database of upcoming releases:

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums...Nimation-licenses-Eureka-Seven-(TV-amp-Movie)

So I guess that's another of the Bandai rescues. Hopefully we should formally hear something about that soon.

Man, I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive BONES and buy an E7 DVD.

While I am a fan of boobs. Satsuki's ass was just too stronk. #TeamHometown

SDBurton understands the heart of the people.

Gazoinks

Steins;Gate 20

Aaah.

So Mr. Braun was FB? I didn't see that coming. That whole segment was really sad. He killed Moeka and then himself. And he really wasn't any different from the people he employed. And Nai...

Aaah.

And now Okabe has finally realized "THAT". Aaah.

If anyone will get the rights to Gundam, it will probably be RightStuf/Nozomi. RightStuf has already gotten the DVD rights to the Unicorn series (no BD rights though like everything else they license currently), and the numerous Gundam model kits they have begun selling may also be a sign.

Huh, I wasn't aware of that. For Nozomi, that would be huge...especially if they can get Turn A over here. I'd even take just DVD's. The loss of that release from Bandai Entertainment when they folded hurt me the most. I was really looking forward to it.

Except in Victory. It's hard to like anything in that show when all you ever here is Uso going "HAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA" and Shakti "KASSSAREEEERRIIIIAAAA"

I'm guessing you still haven't fully recovered from your Victory watching experience :p.

jman2050

Angel Beats! - 01

So I heard the anime was sad or something, checked out the first episode... what the fuck is this shit?

Some guy apparently died and we are introduced to psuedo-Purgatory but it's a typical japanese high school! Not that I don't enjoy the high school setting but it seems so damn bizarre as the setting for the afterlife/Purgatory. Oh and the 'best' part was being introduced to all the characters in one scene, like hell I'm going to remember them. The only decent thing was the song being played in the concert but it's not enough to clear the "what the fuck is this?" question in my head.

So tell me true GAF, is this anime sad or not? Because right now it looks like I'm watching some random show that Yuru Yuri does better.

It's quite sad. It's incredibly sad that Jun Maeda could write such terrible and transparent tripe with such a good premise and setup.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's quite sad. It's incredibly sad that Jun Maeda could write such terrible and transparent tripe with such a good premise and setup.

God, Angel Beats was so bad. I dropped it after two or three episodes, and that was BEFORE AnimeGAF made me all cynical and shit. I didn't drop ANYTHING back then.

Need to tell the world:

High school Dxd Novel 16 !
( spoilers )
Vali father! Vali grandfather !
Dxd organisation ( naming by koneko )
Rias power-up ( new destructive spell is destructive )
Koneko grown-up version ! ( senjutsu mastery time )

And i'm not even talking about the bad guys ... the author is nuts ... But this is so freaking awesome.

This post was for the 2 other guys following the novels like me on this thread ... This book is so good .

CorvoSol

Huh, I wasn't aware of that. For Nozomi, that would be huge...especially if they can get Turn A over here. I'd even take just DVD's. The loss of that release from Bandai Entertainment when they folded hurt me the most. I was really looking forward to it.

I'm guessing you still haven't fully recovered from your Victory watching experience :p.

Can anyone ever fully recover from this?

Kill la Kill 3

I think the most impressive thing about the anime is that it can feature such an epic and phenomenal looking sword and still somehow turn out being a rather dull and drab affair. The composer was even giving it his all in the variety of songs and etc to build the moments but just, the characters constantly and consistently fail to deliver.
she went through all of that, even giving blood, and still came out as the loser? how much of a failure could one be, and this is just the third episode.

Only thing this has going for it are nice lighting features, good scenes for explaining things, and a nice animey op song that is kind of cathcy. Uzu needed more screentime.

dWnPHTK.gif

That's the good stuff.

This is a revolution , lol

Praise the chichigami !

Anyway your gif is reminding me that i'm late on DATE A LIVE novels , i should read them ASAP

(currently busy reading toaru no Index novels )

I dunno how I feel about this. :<

I hope this isn't permanent lol. I wonder if she tries to sit in Ise's lap in this form.

The fault lies with her sister kuroka that teached her how to master senjutsu and the fact that she wanted to use those powers , she didn't want to use them before and that's why her growth was reduced. If you read vol 15 you'd know that ise lap is now a free territory for everyone with rules of engagement ( ise wasn't aware of this untill that point ) given that even kuroka & akeno are using this "territory" , koneko won't have a problem either

Galilei Donna 2

Still confused on what Galilei Donna is trying to make itself be.
it seemed like it was definitely going in the path to make rekindle the family ties and bond, but then the plot just seems counter productive to that, (one of the girls displayed the feelings of wanting family), but then mother shot and dad let them go on their own? I dont know, I think it would have been more interesting if the family is traveling the world with Ferrari to get the inheritance not just the girls

Otherwise kind of boring overall.

OceanBlue

The fault lies with her sister kuroka that teached her how to master senjutsu and the fact that she wanted to use those powers , she didn't want to use them before and that's why her growth was reduced. If you read vol 15 you'd know that ise lap is now a free territory for everyone with rules of engagement ( ise wasn't aware of this untill that point ) given that even kuroka & akeno are using this "territory" , koneko won't have a problem either

I guess it's permanent then :(. I was really fond of loli Koneko.

I haven't read vol. 15 yet. That's an "interesting" development lol. I should get to that now that vol. 16 is out.

cajunator

Banned
Great find! Day one one BD's if Funi is indeed rescuing it. Perhaps at some point they can do some Gundam rescuing as well...

Everyone should buy these.

Steins;Gate 20

Aaah.

So Mr. Braun was FB? I didn't see that coming. That whole segment was really sad. He killed Moeka and then himself. And he really wasn't any different from the people he employed. And Nai...

Aaah.

And now Okabe has finally realized "THAT". Aaah.

Heh that episode. Man that series is so good. And it rips your heart out sometimes.
And when Okabe realizes....heheh

You can't just post something like this and not link to a picture of it!

Spoilers for Dxd Novel 16
YOu HAVE BEEN WARNED

Ps: edit your post Sdburton, this is spoiler

Oh MY.

Steins;Gate 21

EVERYTHING IS SAD.

I can't. Aaah. Feels. Suspense. What. Aaah.

Yup. This is one of those episodes I was referring to!

Gazoinks

Steins;Gate 22

tumblr_m8mjhrEc7B1qeiocm.gif

This episode. Was so sad. But there's more. Two more episodes and
Suzuha is back. Is there still some way of saving Kurisu? I don't want to get my hopes up.

OceanBlue

Come at me bro
tumblr_m255wqULGw1rt0mozo1_500.gif

Either ways they can do what they want with P3, I just want my P5 announcement. And hopefully college setting. I'm tired of high school.

I knew I'd get to use this someday!

RyougaSaotome said:
Not hard to explain really.

Japanese folks don't hold that same nostalgia for college that they do for high school. For a lot of people here, college is just a thing you go to for huge lectures. From what I gather from co-workers and friends etc, the best time of their young life was back during HS. Most folks don't live in dorms, they either commute from home or live in an apartment somewhere in the city, so you don't have those dorm antics either.

Having gone to college here for a year, I can attest to the fact that it's all pretty "meh." You make friends in clubs (if you're in any), but making friends in class is a rare sort of thing, and you have to be one hell of a go-getter in order to do it. With the majority of courses being huge lectures, there's never much time to talk to your peers unless you make the time.

High school settings are easy, and they appeal to a wide audience. College? Not so much, as odd as that may seem.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=53835246&postcount=12364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom