• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
log horizon is great.

lg1.jpg

This reminds me of somebody......

I just saw Kuroko's Basket S2 OP for the first time. I didn't watch the episode because I have to finish S1 first, so I just watched the OP.

HOLY MOLY!!! The animation was glorious! I wasn't even paying attention to the song... I just kept watching the animation the whole time. I really wish I knew how to make good gifs because I would have gif'd that whole thing to save and show friends. I'm just amazed right now.

cnet128

Banned
Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru is a worse, jdramatic version of Koi Kaze. Just read the wikipedia entry for the spoilers. :p

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
My sides. Holy shit. Basically a shoujo incest show. If people freak out about SAO or Oreimo I wonder what some people here would thing about this one. hahaha
Sadly no nice boats were had though which was sad.

Oh god, I saw this one aaaaaages ago back in my naïve high school days. Like when I still thought Bleach was the greatest thing ever. I loved it at the time, but I rather suspect if I watched it again now I would just find it tasteless. I seem to remember the brother being a bit of an ass.

I'll give it one thing, at least it's not pretending to be anything it's not. That title tells you exactly what you're going to get. In fact, come to think of it, it's almost like one of those LN titles years before those became popular. Maybe this show was ahead of its time?

Gazoinks

Polar Bear Cafe 3

Polar Bear's cap. It slays me. Good two halves in this episode, the first was funny and the second was... also funny. Nice character interaction too, especially in the second half.

Also if you're watching this show and not watching the episode preview, you should. They're also pretty funny.

Polar Bear Cafe 3

Since several others started watching this show I made one more effort to get into it, as I had promised myself I'd do since wonzo and firehawk won't stop raving about it. Unfortunately it's still one of the dullest comedies I've seen. The writing is flat and uninteresting; jokes like "Polar Bear gives elaborate trivia questions!" are pretty lame. The slow pace of the delivery, with strange extended pauses between lines, doesn't help any. I'll just have to accept that I'll never be able to understand what some people find in here.

I do like the OP though.

Polar Bear Cafe 3

Polar Bear's cap. It slays me. Good two halves in this episode, the first was funny and the second was... also funny. Nice character interaction too, especially in the second half.

Also if you're watching this show and not watching the episode preview, you should. They're also pretty funny.

I have Polar bear's beret/paperboy hat I shit you not. I wear it all the time.

jbug617

Banned
I just saw Kuroko's Basket S2 OP for the first time. I didn't watch the episode because I have to finish S1 first, so I just watched the OP.

HOLY MOLY!!! The animation was glorious! I wasn't even paying attention to the song... I just kept watching the animation the whole time. I really wish I knew how to make good gifs because I would have gif'd that whole thing to save and show friends. I'm just amazed right now.

Yeah the OP is great. Hopefully the animation from there makes it into the show.

Pokemon XY 2

Surprised to say, but watching this episode was actually quite fun.

Seeing Garchomp blow shit up with Hyper Beam was such a joy to see. Still have several misgivings about Ash, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think him having One Piece eyes when he saw Clemont hacking with the robot arm was great. Really liked his "capture" of Froakie; though what becomes of that is to be decided. Clemont and Bonnie have both been stellar so far in showing off their potential of being good companions. Serena still hasn't met up with the rest of them, but its nice seeing glimpses of her personality.

And If I didn't know Ash was going to ignore her just like the other previous female companions, I'd be rooting for him and Serena right now.

Now to wait and see how episode 3 starts the downward spiral in quality.

cajunator

Banned
I would sugged suggest Samumenco instead. Kill la Kill has stumbled constantly and consistently and struggles with finding what it wants to be while suffering from several elementary level writing mistakes. Id suggest approaching it cautiously.

Da fuck? No. Its exactly the show it wants to be. It is exactly what I was expecting (and hoping) it would become. Trigger absolutely nailed it.

Gazoinks

Golden Time 3

To be honest, I was disappointed that
the amnesia thing turned out to be true.
I know it's supposed to be a hook, but it kind of made me less interested in the show.
At least it's an in-universe explanation for the general blandness I was feeling from him earlier. >.>

I liked the episode otherwise though, the bonding between Koko and Tada were nice. I'm still undecided on whether I'll keep watching or not. On one hand I am curious how the relationship'll develop, but on the other hand I'm still having a hard time getting invested in Tada.

Is
a random club turning out to be a cult
a common thing in Japanese colleges or something? This happened in The Tatami Galaxy too.

Polar Bear Cafe 3

No one gives a fuck about Penguin, and yet expect Sasako to actually relate to their problems.

The Zoo doesn't like Panda too much. But I guess it's nice to know even animals have problems. It's funny AND educational!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh god, I saw this one aaaaaages ago back in my naïve high school days. Like when I still thought Bleach was the greatest thing ever. I loved it at the time, but I rather suspect if I watched it again now I would just find it tasteless. I seem to remember the brother being a bit of an ass.

I'll give it one thing, at least it's not pretending to be anything it's not. That title tells you exactly what you're going to get. In fact, come to think of it, it's almost like one of those LN titles years before those became popular. Maybe this show was ahead of its time?

I guess to be fair, if you wanted incest, this OVA gave it to you. lol

Gazoinks

Fate/Zero 10

Side story kind of! This'd probably be a little more relevant if I'd watched F/SN since I know Rin's a main character there.

This was a good episode, though. I was glad to see some development for Tokiomi, as previously he'd basically been a sinister plotter, but now we saw his kinder family side. Also Kariya. ;_; Dude's tragic, and his fatal flaw is being too kind. Life is hard in the Uroverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom