• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Arpeggio of Blue Steel 1-2

You never have enough naval warfare in your life. I can tell the plot will be ridiculous but as long as I get ship battles and tactics I'll be happy.

Speaking of sword designs. Are there any good ones anyone likes?

The 2 I really thought was cool was Renji's sword, and Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga. Such cool designs.

Bleach has a lot of cool designs for swords (more than any other anime). Ichigo's is my favourite:

bleach-ichigo-bankai-762399.jpeg.jpg

Guts has an insane sword:

Oh and probably heavily inspired by Berserk, FF7:

Gazoinks

I've never been a fan of that Japanese MEGA GIANT SWORD thing, but Bleach does have some pretty cool sword designs. The Master Sword's already been mentioned, but are there any other memorable swords that are the size of actual swords? I can't think of much, but I think Fate/Zero is the only anime I've watched with swordfighting in it for a while. Excalibur is pretty cool though.

Gazoinks

What I find funny is that anime that usually have amazing sword fights never have memorable swords.

Well, a lot of the more elaborate sword designs tend to have gimmicks to them where they function as more than straight-up swords (like in Bleach and such), so that's part of the reason I guess. Also maybe a style vs substance thing?

Are there any other kendo anime besides Bamboo Blade? Seems like that should be more of a thing.

Coppelion - 02

This was better than episode 1.

Everything is still a little forced ...if they plan to put the deep thoughts of the characters in teh spotlight , in particular regarding to their situation, they should do a little better than that ..

Syrinx

Let's see... Ikuhara is busy with that Penguin Bear thing or whatever, Igarashi is busy with Captain Earth, and Satou may or may not be still busy with Phi Brain.

Yuri Bear Storm I think it's called. Or it's a working title. Anyway, information has been nonexistant since its announcement, so how busy he is with it is up for debate.

Or they're one in the same.
Believe.

Mr.Jeff

Mardock Scramble - The Third Exhaust
Why Go-Hands why.
You can suffer through the first two movies because you can treat them as comedies in some aspects removed from the story but this was quite simply terrible. There's some alright animation buried under all those filters and I guess the final fight is pretty neat but I want nothing more to do with the authour of this horrendous story.

cajunator

Banned
Well, a lot of the more elaborate sword designs tend to have gimmicks to them where they function as more than straight-up swords (like in Bleach and such), so that's part of the reason I guess. Also maybe a style vs substance thing?

Are there any other kendo anime besides Bamboo Blade? Seems like that should be more of a thing.

Bamboo Blade was legit good.
I would also like some more like that.

At the business meeting your waifu can always be with you.

INTRODUCING MADOKA TIES

9aGCO3b.jpg

S5XwJPg.jpg

xsc4Rg1.jpg

Nw9U38i.jpg

nv8Y0Bd.jpg

This is no good. why must they hide the characters on the back?

That's nothing -- they're also already selling replicas of Mirai's glasses from Kyokai no Kanata, for a whopping 6200 yen a pair.

http://nijigencospa.com/detail/id/00000053904

dYq3dsn.jpg

LOOOOOOL

It was an unsubstantiated rumor then, and it's the same now.

Ohhh. K. thanks.

CorvoSol

Guys last night I had a dream where I had a pet giant polar bear and his name was Cham Bear Bro.

I can only conclude that anime GAF is the cause.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Arpeggio of Blue Steel 1-2

You never have enough naval warfare in your life. I can tell the plot will be ridiculous but as long as I get ship battles and tactics I'll be happy.
I thought I'd check it out for that reason, but does the CG still make the show look terrible?

Coppelion - 03

Hum the story took a bizarre turn , but this turn of events isn't that bad.. they are actually blending the story with character devellopement and showing properly what is happening on both the city and outside ...not bad , not bad at all.

My opinion of the show is a little better now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't mind the CG, but the bits shown in the trailer are from these 2 episodes. If you found them terrible, there's your answer.
It was the little things in episode 1, like how they animated clothing and movement. I am happy with the CG future, but only if you can spend 100 million on it. :(

cnet128

Banned
Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanai 3

Well,
I called it

Also, upon comparing Yaya and Shouko for myself, I have come to the conclusion that Raishin must be mentally unstable. It's the only explanation for how he is able to consider the latter to be more attractive than the former.

cajunator

Banned
Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanai 3

Well,
I called it

Also, upon comparing Yaya and Shouko for myself, I have come to the conclusion that Raishin must be mentally unstable. It's the only explanation for how he is able to consider the latter to be more attractive than the former.

gotta agree. How do you pass up Yaya? how is it even possible?

Gazoinks

I'm listening to the Madoka soundtrack for the first time and that was a bad choice.

All the feelings are returning and I don't want them.

Mami's theme is the one that always randomly pops into my head, and I can never remember its name because it's Latin. Also Magia.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 21

Fuck carrots, get pudding.

I think Doremi is a bit generous with how much magical ingredient she puts on the sweets. That's probably why she ran out. Also countering a waterfall with an umbrella. How can you be that goddamn stupid?

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 21

Fuck carrots, get pudding.

I think Doremi is a bit generous with how much magical ingredient she puts on the sweets. That's probably why she ran out. Also countering a waterfall with an umbrella. How can you be that goddamn stupid?

It's fucking Doremi, that's how.

cnet128

Banned
Living human > Machine Doll

Not taking anything away from Yaya's cuteness, but it's not surprising why he's been rejecting her advances.

The guy outright said in this episode that he thinks of Machine Dolls as human. That's no excuse.

And it's clear that's not what he's basing his judgement on either way. After all, he also thinks Shouko is more attractive than Charlotte. I reiterate: he's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom