• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy outright said in this episode that he thinks of Machine Dolls as human. That's no excuse.

And it's clear that's not what he's basing his judgement on either way. After all, he also thinks Shouko is more attractive than Charlotte. I reiterate: he's crazy.

Wait, which one is Shouko?

EDIT: Found her.

5688-912568808.jpg

I guess I might be crazy as well, since she looks smoking hot.

Yowapeda Episode 3 – I Don't Have Any Friends

Aw its like Masayoshi (samumenco) who didnt have any friends either but also now with Imaizumi and Onoda. Liked this three episode opening and it was extremely worth it. Mixed feelings on the biking though, (little effects added with the pedal like the wind and sound though really made it special but otherwise character drama was better than the actual biking). .

Though finally my two favorite characters in the franchise are ever closer to uniting animated, hyped for Naruko and Imaizumi.
tumblr_mv1dtvpUl81sawx0po2_250.gif
tumblr_mv1dtvpUl81sawx0po1_250.gif

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The Silver-White Valley - Kapitel IV (ENDE)

~ If we can get out to space, I'd say that's good enough. ~

ySzIgxM.jpg

Can this guy look even cooler?

In a motif that has repeated itself many times in the actual series, Reinhard's plan succeeds, but never 100%. There's always one thing missing. Reinhard also learns that many people would rather keep the peace than deal with court politics, something that'll frustrate him several times.

cnet128

Banned
The second Oreimo PSP game has been ported to iOS. The base game is free with Kirino's route included, while the other girls are all DLC.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/21/little-sister-cant-possibly-free-yes-yes-can/

Just the second one? That's silly. It's a direct follow-up to the first game's routes; heck, the original release of the second game came with a second disc containing an upgraded version of the entire first game to make sure nobody just jumped in without playing the first one first.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The Silver-White Valley - Kapitel IV (ENDE)

~ If we can get out to space, I'd say that's good enough. ~

I'm so happy there's still some LoGH left for me to watch in the form of the two Gaiden series.

I watched Overture to a New War last week and thought it was amazing. Wish I had known about it when I started watching the series.

Listen to the Gurren Lagann soundtrack when you're done. You'll feel a lot better afterwards.
I... I don't think Gurren Lagann's soundtrack is that good.
At least not for the purpose of re-experiencing the show itself.

Edit: Fuck, it does have some amazing tracks. My hate for rowrowfitedapowa is clouding my judgement.

Diabolik Lovers Episode 6 (we really need a recap episode next week?! :( )
tumblr_mv1l0lOJ8g1qbxqfpo2_500.png
tumblr_mv1l0lOJ8g1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Music made the last scene all the more special, I think I mention it multiple times but the sound and such for this anime helps make it more memorable, honestly rewatched it three times. But otherwise Pancake deserves applause
sure she made some baffling decision at the middle point (though if I were in her place I wouldnt leave if given the chance, more Ayato please), but recovered greatly, and rose several ranks in my book. Even when faced with being doubted for her own beliefs, standing firm in her own beliefs and upbringing, even if the church has even sacrificed her too, but just still standing and believing no matter what is applause worthy. For the sake of weak man even. I hope she does find the truth and etc.

Articalys

Just the second one? That's silly. It's a direct follow-up to the first game's routes; heck, the original release of the second game came with a second disc containing an upgraded version of the entire first game to make sure nobody just jumped in without playing the first one first.
So it seems -- even the pages on Bandai Namco's site mention that it's specifically only the contents of disc 2 from the second game, or something like that.

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/mobile/app.php?id=992
http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/orepzoku/special/special5.html

Yozakura Quarter 03

Japanese men are so violent. When my friends and I are fighting we resolve it by talking and drinking. Not fighting each other. My face is my money maker, please don't punch it.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 22

"I understand how he felt when he abandoned his four-year old sister in the park to go play soccer, because I used to do the same to Pop." Yeah, Doremi, that doesn't mean he's not a shitty brother. That just means you used to be a shitty sister.

Anyway, Pop episode. Good. More plz.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 3:

Dear god, more fan-service contained with this show then an entire season of Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai and less embarrassing to boot. Anyway, yes, this show continents to be a cut above expectations but I really can't say this is the anime of the season when the actual themes and structure are pretty standard merch anime fare, some big world tournament with friendships and love and rivalry and all that jazz forged through Gunpla; heart of the cards. Still, there is more then enough here to give this a full watch, such glorious 2D mecha action.

rpmurphy

Non Non Biyori 3

How do I hold all this healing? Best SOL in a while.

Renchon didn't get much of an appearance again, but looking forward to the next episode.

Current ranking: Komachan > Renchon > Natsumi > [brother] > Hotarun

cajunator

Banned
Non Non Biyori 3

How do I hold all this healing? Best SOL in a while.

Renchon didn't get much of an appearance again, but looking forward to the next episode.

Ii ii nneed ssometthingg cutte to calllm me downn

cnet128

Banned
Non Non Biyori 3

The disturbing lack of Renge content continues. Thankfully, the remarkable adorableness of Komari also continues, so it kind of balances out.

On the one hand I feel like it was a bit assy of Natsumi to keep deliberately scaring her sister like that. But then I realise I probably wouldn't have been able to resist doing the same in her position. Terrified Komari is too adorable. They should have cuddled up to each other in the end though. You're sleeping in the same futon, guys, take better advantage of the situation!

Non Non Biyori 3

Damn son, what did Hotaru do, kill your family?

Unbreakable Machine Doll 03

Sorry this is by far one of the better shows this season for me. I'm loving the character designs and wardrobes, not to mention Yaya and Raishin. I hope they keep up the grim-dark vs resorting to typical harem hijinks.

I... I don't think Gurren Lagann's soundtrack is that good.
At least not for the purpose of re-experiencing the show itself.

Edit: Fuck, it does have some amazing tracks. My hate for rowrowfitedapowa is clouding my judgement.

The Gurren Lagann OST did something I thought wasn't possible. I thought nothing could top Takanashi's Fairy Tail OST as one of my favourites but along came Iwasaki with a soundtrack that came from a hole in the pierced heavens.

That reminds me, I should really get back to watching Heartcatch, as Takanashi also did the OST for that and other Precure shows. I've also heard someone say that Heartcatch was the "Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows". So I'm inching closer to continuing it.

rpmurphy

Damn son, what did Hotaru do, kill your family?
No, Hotaru so far has been an unremarkable character compared to the rest, that's all... and it is only the third episode so things can change. I mean the senpai-admiration is certainly amusing, but they played [almost] all of it out in Episode 2. She needs something else, that's just my thought.

cajunator

Banned
The Gurren Lagann OST did something I thought wasn't possible. I thought nothing could top Takanashi's Fairy Tail OST as one of my favourites but along came Iwasaki with a soundtrack that came from a hole in the pierced heavens.

That reminds me, I should really get back to watching Heartcatch, as Takanashi also did the OST for that and other Precure shows. I've also heard someone say that Heartcatch was the "Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows". So I'm inching closer to continuing it.

GGurrenn ddoes hhave a ggood sountgrack

I recall someone saying Heartcatch was the Gurren Lagann of Precure, but I think it's more like the Precure series that makes the other ones look... not as good to put it kindly.

I've also heard someone say that Heartcatch was the "Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows". So I'm inching closer to continuing it.

Maybe the last few episodes are, but outside of that, it's mostly the Saint Seiya of magical girl shows.

I recall someone saying Heartcatch was the Gurren Lagann of Precure, but I think it's more like the Precure series that makes the other ones look... not as good to put it kindly.

Edit: Never mind, read it wrong. My bad Kirbyyaoi

So it is the Gurren Lagann of Precure. At least that's how Gurren Lagann was like for me. Every other anime that I watched seemed like a tiny hill compared to the exploding volcano that Gurren Lagann was.

Still, I'm already a ways into Heartcatch. Might as well keep going.

Gunpla Build Fighters - 3

This series has been fantastic so far...totally wiping the bad taste of AGE out of my mouth. Ral is definitely my favorite character so far. Love the way they are riffing on the original, but not to the point of absurdity.

This show might actually finally be the tipping point to getting me into Gunpla.

Can't wait for Bearguy III next week!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I don't know why Gurren Lagann and Heartcatch are being compared, especially as the quality arcs are inverses of each other.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 23

Why won't Momoko and Hadzuki tell the others about Momoko's secret spot? Is she picking favorites now?

Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta 03

Well this episode reminded me I still don't like the character designs for the anime.

I guess we're back to the manga stuff which is pretty cool cause it reminded me I wanted to see how if I'll ever see how this will ever get resolved.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 23

Why won't Momoko and Hadzuki tell the others about Momoko's secret spot? Is she picking favorites now?

Can't blame people for playing favorites. I mean Onpu totally does it for Doremi... although she takes a bit of time to share with Momoko.

The second Oreimo PSP game has been ported to iOS. The base game is free with Kirino's route included, while the other girls are all DLC.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/21/little-sister-cant-possibly-free-yes-yes-can/

This is really stupid , lol the kirino route is alright and very similar to the novel , but the real fun of the game is the other routes that are so good , saori and ruri in particular are really awesome, i guess namco know this since it's DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom