• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
The iDOLWR@STLER - 03

SekaiTsuyo-3-1.gif
biuneg7.gif

Tough love is best love.

wonzo

Banned
Diabolik Lovers 6

diaboliklovers6.jpg

KANASHIMI NO MUKOE E TO~

Teekyuu 27

People always misunderstand the Pog Army good deeds and their eagerness to play with Pogs. :(

Log Horizon 1-2

I like this. Its not anything amazing but its enjoyable and the characters are likable, the world is well realized and its mechanics have thought put into them unlike some other MMO anime which shall remain nameless.

So apparently Clannad is supposed to be got-tier in terms of sad anime. Well time to figure out if that holds true!

Clannad - 01

... ... ... ...

So remember my dislike for the first episode of Angel Beats!? Yeah I disliked it, but the music of the show held me back to keep on watching. Now Clannad's first episode... Angel Beats! first episode is god-tier compared to this piece of shit I've been exposed to.

God damn, I don't know whether to continue on with this or skip to After Story.

So yeah this rage-post. So today I decided to check out Episode 2 of Clannad only to realize something was different. Going through my browser history I discovered that I didn't watch Clannad episode 1, but instead I watched some obscure anime called Watch Happiness!.

So my apologies of my ragefest from this post as it wasn't even directed at Clannad, I only believed it was. Anyways on to watch Clannad for real this time! Again sorry all.

So yeah this rage-post. So today I decided to check out Episode 2 of Clannad only to realize something was different. Going through my browser history I discovered that I didn't watch Clannad episode 1, but instead I watched some obscure anime called Watch Happiness!.

So my apologies of my ragefest from this post as it wasn't even directed at Clannad, I only believed it was. Anyways on to watch Clannad for real this time! Again sorry all.

How? Huh? Suh?

Gazoinks

Haha, how did that even happen?

You can't resist Nandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Myriaaaaa
sWwr4Fq.gif

Seriously I'm glad these two were as loved by the characters as they are by the fans. Infectious happiness.

No stop, I have Fate/Zero to watch!

Yeah, Isaac and Miria are great. "You know where a true cowboy keeps his guns...? In his heart."

Narag

Gundam Build Fighters 3

Man, this really is the best thing this season. OST is shaping up to be something specialI Don't know what I enjoyed most this ep either: the Zeon bar or the Hambrabi out of nowhere.

YOU WHAT?!?

Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif

I want to take a look at what you saw now. Just to see what kind of terrible show you were watching before.

arkon

My mind is still boggling at how you managed to confuse the two. I mean you were even posting a youtube link to the Clannad ED shortly after that rage post. How did you not notice then?

edit: that other anime isn't even called Watch Happiness!. It's just Happiness!

So. I've reached the point in anime where when it doesn't take place in Japan that's almost an insta-watch for multiple reasons.

1. It's new and exciting.
2. I want to see if the team was so lazy where they make foreigners do similar things the Japanese do in their customs.

I partially liked Sleeping Dogs better than GTAV due to it NOT being in America. So maybe I just like having new experiences. Through the experiences of someone else

My mind is still boggling at how you managed to confuse the two. I mean you were even posting a youtube link to the Clannad ED shortly after that rage post. How did you not notice then?

edit: that other anime isn't even called Watch Happiness!. It's just Happiness!

I didn't bother to watch the episode ED because I was too pissed

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio 03

the restaurant was called "Ce'st un restaurant sur le hille"

so basically the name is "It's a restaurant on a hill"

I lold
I haven't seen the episode yet , but are you sure that "hille" was used ? hille doesn't exist in french , however "ile" exist , meaning "island" in english.

Just saying ... after all i haven't seen this episode yet so i dunno how it was written.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Tits Sakuga - 03

They are really pushing people to get the Blu-rays.

And it's working. RIP my wallet. ;_;

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

wut

I did one time accidentally start an episode of Tona-Gura! while watching Toradora! but by that point I had been watching for a while and it only took the OP know something was amiss. Plus, can you really blame me that much for that mistake, namewise?

Also I think the show you watched was called "Happiness!". The "Watch" part is from the streaming sites's title on the page, lol

CorvoSol

It'll be interesting if Ral actually shows up at the tournament itself. :)

Ramba Ral is the secret champion for after Red and Blue clear the Pokemon League.

His Gunpla will be the Devil Goufdam, with the Four Heavenly Goufs and the Three Theoretical Goufiples.

The Master Gouf, the Walter Gouf, the Grand Gouf, and the Heaven's Sword Gouf. They'll combine into the Grandmaster Gouf.

DO IT SUNRISE PLEEEEES

Syrinx

How do you accidentally watch the wrong show? I've done wrong episode before, but wrong show? C'mon son.

The only time I watch the wrong anime is if I'm drunk (almost never except that one time... second time was straight into hangover mode), sick, or just flat out tired, and that has happened zero times when I was in any of those states.

Gazoinks

Fate/Zero 18

Not having pupils runs in the family apparently. "I'm not his pupil", yeah because he doesn't have any! Ha ha ha ha... ha.

Okay so I was expecting the complete slaughter of Kiri's childhood dreams, but... yeesh. This suddenly turned into mega tragic Resident Evil or something. Pretty awesome they completely switched genres for a flashback.

And thus Kiritsugu's love of white-haired women was born.

I haven't seen the episode yet , but are you sure that "hille" was used ? hille doesn't exist in french , however "ile" exist , meaning "island" in english.

Just saying ... after all i haven't seen this episode yet so i dunno how it was written.

I can't recall. But maybe yeah it was ile. Either ways the funny part of the name is that it's a statement. Maybe they thought they could get away from it because it's in a foreign language. I want to go to mexico and find a restaurant called "El restaurante en la esquina del edificio"
Fate/Zero 18

Not having pupils runs in the family apparently. "I'm not his pupil", yeah because he doesn't have any! Ha ha ha ha... ha.

Okay so I was expecting the complete slaughter of Kiri's childhood dreams, but... yeesh. This suddenly turned into mega tragic Resident Evil or something. Pretty awesome they completely switched genres for a flashback.

And thus Kiritsugu's love of white-haired women was born.

OH BOY. KEEP WATCHING.

I know Shakugan no Shana came out before Toradora, but I'm really enjoying this show because I hear Taiga everytime Shana speaks; plus, they have similar personalities. also, when Shana says Yuji it sounds like Ryuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom