• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyAnimeList.net
Hummingbird.me

The two most popular databases are MyAnimeList and Hummingbird - you have to start them off by putting in what you're watching and how much you've seen so far, but then it's relatively simple to update them as you go along.

Thanks! I used Myanimelist before, but I think I forgot my password and had to stop. I might try out hummingbird since I like the layout of it, and it seems simple.

EDIT: Wow, I can import my list from Myanimelist just by typing in my profile name from it. That's half the work done already lol.

I hate liking anime shows that are currently airing.

The shows I'm currently enjoying are on Thursday and Saturday, and that's it. So for the rest of the week I have like nothing to watch :/

I guess I could catch up on older stuff or something, but still.

Also happy birthday nafe?

Watching currently airing shows exclusively is doing it wrong. Hit that backlog! Or watch Gravity 7 times.

Happy Birthday Nafe~!

Polar Bear Cafe 5

THE horrors of being misled on an admirerer, we know these feelings.
I KNEW THE FLORIST WAS GOING TO BE RELEVANT SOMEHOW! They even trolled with having a female voice asking for flowers to make you think it was a female fan. hahahaha poor panda.

Second half was like another example of everyone having ideas, and the last ones, while great, left our main animals horrified. The fair will probably be a nightmare for em.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Very interesting. It's nice to know that my subscription money is actually supporting the stuff I watch, rather than just a bunch of crap.
Do you feel less inclined to try out new shows? By watching new things you might not like you are actively taking away from the shows you enjoy.

BluWacky

Very interesting. It's nice to know that my subscription money is actually supporting the stuff I watch, rather than just a bunch of crap.

I have a subscription to Crunchyroll, but I don't actually use it to watch anything. Where does the money go? Does Crunchyroll pocket the whole lot?

Branduil

Happy birthday Nafe

idUDN8tlxj5oP.jpg

BluWacky

It all goes to Bottom Biting Bug.

Oshiri kajiri mushi~

Excellent! I hope they pick up Dogtato as a back catalogue title some day.

I doubt they calculate it on a per-user basis.

True story - I would watch From The New World either as it aired on Friday nights or on Saturdays, then when it made it up on Crunchyroll I would open up the video and leave it running while it was doing other things to make it look like people were watching it. (EDIT - how spooky is this coming after Branduil's last post...)

Of the four shows I'm watching this season, only one of them is available on Crunchyroll to the UK :(

They used it to pick up IS 2. It's all your fault.

You know, I've never seen any Infinite Stratos. It didn't need a chorus of hatred to tell me it would be shit :p

Polar Bear Cafe 6

Last episode and this one is like a back to back combination of Panda being a hard worker... provided he has motivation for it.

Polar Bear is such a bro! GrizzlyxPolar fanfest goooo! I also enjoyed the pun fest for this half considering what it was about. Panda has no idea what it means to be wild.

Yeah, the characterization is really impressive in that "EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE" way, without being overbearing because everyone is also likable. Except Archer and Zoukan.

Oh, that's good to hear. I want more of this universe, but I know F/SN apparently sucks, so I'd be glad to see Ufotable handle it again.

What's the title of that one? It sounds nice. I was thinking of checking out Garden of Sinners sometime, sounds interesting and I like the way it's set up in movies. Don't think I know of any of their other works.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/126/Futakoi_Alternative

Be warned, the show goes full anime-retard at the end when they introduce space squid battles, but the main issue with the story is the man living in the shadow of his father and the two girls.

Articalys

And now the Nikkan Sports newspaper has issued an apology that their article saying DokiDoki Precure would conclude at "the end of this year" was actually a typo, and was supposed to say "at the end of January". So the whole thing was entirely a non-story, and the Precure series will continue as it normally does.

7Th

And now the Nikkan Sports newspaper has issued an apology that their article saying DokiDoki Precure would conclude at "the end of this year" was actually a typo, and was supposed to say "at the end of January". So the whole thing was entirely a non-story, and the Precure series will continue as it normally does.

RIP in peace, Sailor Moon.

Gundam Build Fighters 3

Man, this really is the best thing this season. OST is shaping up to be something specialI Don't know what I enjoyed most this ep either: the Zeon bar or the Hambrabi out of nowhere.

Yeah, I'm loving the OST, the OP (the song + visual composition) and all of the mobile suit cameos. That being said,
if anything from AGE shows up I hope it gets the crap kicked out of it
. Wouldn't mind seeing the Build Strike turn up in a future Gundam Vs. game.

Man I finally made an account in MAL after years of using it, and started to add anime I've seen. After I realized it would take hours, I stopped. I'll have to add the stuff I've seen little by little, too much work right now

I can see how it was a typo, I mean January does come after December, much like how s is next to a.

Man I finally made an account in MAL after years of using it, and started to add anime I've seen. After I realized it would take hours, I stopped. I'll have to add the stuff I've seen little by little, too much work right now

That's what I had to do when I signed up a little over three years ago, and I'm still probably missing stuff. Kinda crazy to see just how much of my life I've spent watching
bad
anime.

Articalys

I can see how it was a typo, I mean January does come after December, much like how s is next to a.
If you're curious, the actual mistake was printing 年末の instead of 来年1月末の. So it was really a typo by omission.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kill Me Baby OVA

It's Kill Me Baby. There's no point in me telling you anything about it since you should all be watching it anyway.

Nuff said.

cajunator

Banned
Thanks! I used Myanimelist before, but I think I forgot my password and had to stop. I might try out hummingbird since I like the layout of it, and it seems simple.

EDIT: Wow, I can import my list from Myanimelist just by typing in my profile name from it. That's half the work done already lol.

MAL is ok but they weeabooed it. Hummingbird is a lot more likeable and simpler to use.

Imagine there's no good anime
It's easy if you try

Unpossible

First animated PV of sorts for Hamatora:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0FdejcFf0

The only main production credit for the studio so far is this animated PV for the Devil Survivor 2 OP song "Take Your Way":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-NG0kZURg

This looks a bit too Mardock Scramble with the terrible filters. I hope the show isnt like that.

Tenumi

Banned

Well... Precure gonna Precure?

Yes! Pretty Cure 5 Go Go: 08

Finally, the debut of our mysterious addition to the OP and ED! Of course, like all mysterious mid-season additions, she refuses to give her name and disappears just as mysteriously. Progress!

Edit: "But we don't even know her name!" Its OK, just read the next episode title, girls. That'll spoil the plot point!

BluWacky

RIP in peace, Sailor Moon.

For a month, hopefully.

The trademarks for the new PreCure series are usually filed around this time but there's nothing on the Japanese trademark database as yet; Nakayoshi also usually announces something PreCure related in its January issue (released in November). Nakayoshi being, of course, where the SM manga ran...

I'm sure next month PreCure fans will be rejoicing at the announcement of WakuWaku Precure Optimum Seven or whatever it ends up being called, but I still don't think the dream is dead.

You know, I've never seen any Infinite Stratos. It didn't need a chorus of hatred to tell me it would be shit :p

That's certainly smarter than the widespread masochistic desire to confirm(or deny!) your preconceived notions about a show and then being deeply disappointed when you're correct. I'm not even hating, since I'm guilty of it too often. Usually there's a fun hatewatch to be had, but in the case of IS it's so thoroughly uninteresting that even that avenue is blocked off :p

If I were more honest about what I feel when watching anime, a lot of it would revolve around arousal and shame.

Somebody needs to give Satsuki-sama's speech another listen before they can truly be naked.

cajunator

Banned
That's certainly smarter than the widespread masochistic desire to confirm(or deny!) your preconceived notions about a show and then being deeply disappointed when you're correct. I'm not even hating, since I'm guilty of it too often. Usually there's a fun hatewatch to be had, but in the case of IS it's so thoroughly uninteresting that even that avenue is blocked off :p

Somebody needs to give Satsuki-sama's speech another listen before they can truly be naked.

IS really is a case of just watching it for the waifus. I can remember nothing about it except how squee Charles was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom