• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Z705KmF.jpg

Yozakura Quartet 3

Dramaaaa. I'm enjoying the pace at which things are rolling out in this show, and I think the characters have enough personality to carry off these more slice of life based episodes. The dramatic
feint
up top was a clever way of showcasing the double edged sword of having demon powers, and the potential importance of Akina's tuning ability. This and the last episode have helped to flesh out the world in an enjoyable way while reminding you of the open threads to be dealt with in the future.

Also, Ao's panties probably deserve an episode told from their perspective at this point. They seem important enough, given how early they debut in each episode and their screen time.

I'm fine with being a bit ashamed of my otaku nature. I have a couple of friends I watch the more broad-appeal anime with, while I hide in my man-cave to watch waifu harems.

I lead a healthy enough social and physical life, I'm focused on my studies, and if I felt like it more often I could call people to go out at night to bars and clubs. But I'm lazy as shit so I always plan for weekends where I can just laze around playing vidja gaemz and watching animu.

Maybe it's not accurate but the bit of shame I have for this aspect of mine is what's keeping me from lowering my social status among my peers. We all have guilty pleasures we hide from friends in general, this is mine. If we were discussing anime and this forum required a facebooka account I wouldn't be posting much at all. Anonymity ftw

DokiDoki Precure 37

This episode was funnier than it should've been. Although Onpu didn't get over her disdain for green peppers to get Hana to eat a veggie. UNREALISTIC!

More teasing on
Bestgina

NEXT TIME, A BUNCH OF RUBBY GUYS
and more Bestgina teasing

cajunator

Banned
I'm fine with being a bit ashamed of my otaku nature. I have a couple of friends I watch the more broad-appeal anime with, while I hide in my man-cave to watch waifu harems.

I lead a healthy enough social and physical life, I'm focused on my studies, and if I felt like it more often I could call people to go out at night to bars and clubs. But I'm lazy as shit so I always plan for weekends where I can just laze around playing vidja gaemz and watching animu.

Maybe it's not accurate but the bit of shame I have for this aspect of mine is what's keeping me from lowering my social status among my peers. We all have guilty pleasures we hide from friends in general, this is mine. If we were discussing anime and this forum required a facebooka account I wouldn't be posting much at all. Anonymity ftw

Have no shame of what you enjoy. People have so many weird ideas of enjoyment and hidden fetishes that I guarantee you anime isnt the weirdest thing people have seen.

True, but moving past the deeply cynical Precure model wouldn't hurt.

Why would toei do that? It makes money like crazy.

Gazoinks

I have a friend who also watches animu, so there's not really much shame going on there. As far as in general, kinda? I feel like it's one of those things that requires a codifier whenever I talk about it. It's like "I watch anime, BUT NOT THE CREEPY ONES". But then I also have, y'know, other interests and stuff, and I don't think of watching anime as any different from anything else I like to do.

I suppose thats true.

Also I miss ABe art. Do you miss it BRanduil?
Like this one:
JeGm6NA.jpg

If I wanted anymore ABe pieces I would have to import. I own all of his released anime works, and some other novels that had his artwork on the cover. I truly hope something comes finalized with Despera, or other works like his manga Ryushika Ryushika are licensed and released.

cajunator

Banned
If I wanted anymore ABe pieces I would have to import. I own all of his released anime works, and some other novels that had his artwork on the cover. I truly hope something comes finalized with Despera, or other works like his manga Ryushika Ryushika are licensed and released.

Itll never happen but do you have any links to where I can buy his artbooks and such? Particularly Haibane Renmei goodness?

BluWacky

Having Sailor Moon be a replacement for Precure is the last thing a Sailor Moon fan would want.

A quick trawl through the archives suggests that the timeslot was previously occupied by Ashita no Nadja and the Doremi franchise before PreCure took over - not a totally ridiculous fit given the history of said shows.

(and before that, apparently, it was Yume no Crayon Oukoku - anyone ever seen it? I have no idea what it's about)

Sailor Moon's old timeslot was Saturday nights at 7pm, incidentally, which is now used for variety shows; the last anime to air there was, I believe, Bobobo back in 2003/04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom