• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Friends are people who are one step away from realizing their true feelings for each other.

Enemies are people who use their hate as a way to hide their boiling sexual tension which will inevitably explode.

You're telling me that the US just wanted to fuck Germany?

My Little Monster OVA
osF5nGM.jpg
The OVA takes places in a historical setting? What? This was bizarre, but amusing. It was good to see these characters again.

"I also think that ufotable 's Fate/Zero is exemplary. I felt a lot of the creative power behind that show."

Vindicated.

Have people been hating on F/Z? That surprises me if so. I powered through that show when it finished airing and loved it, distracting(but still best in class) CG and all.

Have people been hating on F/Z? That surprises me if so. I powered through that show when it finished airing and loved it, distracting(but still best in class) CG and all.

That first episodes is a 40 minute blah blah blah fest that would turn a lot of people away. I know its why my buddy and I dropped it way back in the day

Gundam Build Fighter 1-3

So I just watched all these last night. And I know two things so far.

1) Dudes this is the most DTL shit I've ever seen. And I mean that in a good way. I'm honestly rooting for these two. I will be legit disappointed if Sei ends up with this chick in stead of his main man Reiji. Bros 4 Lyfe.

2) Sei's Mom is the tastiest christmas cake I've ever christmas'd. Can't wait to see the doujins that come out of this.

[EDIT] Bonus 3rd realization: No show designed specifically to sell me toys should be allowed to be this good.

sonicmj1

I only have third-hand exposure to slash-fiction from what I heard from friends who cared about it, but if "Snarry" and "Humbledore" are pairings that some people feel are worth writing, then pretty much every possible combination is on the table for all works.

I only have third-hand exposure to slash-fiction from what I heard from friends who cared about it, but if "Snarry" and "Humbledore" are pairings that some people feel are worth writing, then pretty much every possible combination is on the table for all works.

Where's DTL when we need him.

cajunator

Banned
Usagi Drop 04

This show is so adorable it's illegal in 12 states.

Love interest for Daikichi go! Also a cliffhanger ending! Will things get sad next time?

Usagi is probably one of the most heartwarming animes since Aishiteruze Baby or something.

Golden Time 4

that
rebound confession.

fun show. tons of hnnngh.

ibwvpmrvkdLk4k.gif

Quickly becoming one of my favorite gifs ever. And one of my favorite EDs!

Golden Time 4

Full of hnnnnnnnngh

Kouko soo cute and crazy.

And Banri doesnt waste time jajajaja

Linda with long hair HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Kouko=Linda>Chinami

Lindas not bad either!

Aaaaaaand now I'm caught up with the thread.

What a crazy season this is for anime.

You aint kidding. Some high interest in here this season.
Threads rolling pretty good.

Golden Boy 3

I don't know who Kintaro's English VA is, but he's my hero.

I liked this one the most so far. The whole scene at the horse track completely cracked me up. Also much more toned down in ecchi stuff compared to the last two, although I assume that won't stay the case.

Golden Boy 4

"So. How do you like my swimming?"

This one was also a lot of fun. The first swimming scene and the bit where the instructor is yelling at him and he repeats it and then, when she asks if he agrees with what she said, he responds with a passionate "Not a word of it!" were the best bits for me.

Golden Boy still has the best swimming episode of anything ever.
The english voice is by Doug smith. Hes a douchebag IRL but damn is he funny.
Hes also a really decent artist.

Galilei Donna Episode 3

There are some compelling ideas but I think this anime just reaffirms my feelings on shows with such cast setups. This episode was one of the most boring this season and I found myself just not caring at all for the feelings of inferiority, or even just the happenings on the ship. Too bad such a good OP song is wasted on this anime. Sadly. I wont be continuing.

Kill la Kill Episode 4

I think after four episodes, I will have to part ways with this anime. Lead character is terrible and does nothing of note to redeem herself, she has atrociously annoying friend by her side who just ruins any moment in the episodes, and the soundtrack is wasted on a really messy and boring plot that never goes to actually good places. I fervently pray it remains high climax action for those interested, but I to will be taking a sideline seat and remain in the background like Uzu has unfortunately become and not partake of this anime anymore.

jman2050

We've all been to this rodeo before. The only way it can go is love triangle angst.

Hey now, Toradora managed to pretty much completely avoid any standard triangle angst despite the actual existence of a triangle in the last third of the series (all the angst was... elsewhere). I'm willing to give Takemiya the benefit of the doubt!

Gundam Build Fighter 1-3

1) Dudes this is the most DTL shit I've ever seen. And I mean that in a good way. I'm honestly rooting for these two. I will be legit disappointed if Sei ends up with this chick in stead of his main man Reiji. Bros 4 Lyfe.

2) Sei's Mom is the tastiest christmas cake I've ever christmas'd. Can't wait to see the doujins that come out of this.

[EDIT] Bonus 3rd realization: No show designed specifically to sell me toys should be allowed to be this good.

Agreed on all points :). Especially Sei's Mom.

cajunator

Banned
Space Dandy reveals it's going to be broadcast in North America on Cartoon Network and in Asia on Animax Asia!

http://space-dandy.com/blog/?p=153

Sweet jesus!

Golden Time 4-

Koko is a bitch and not in the Taiga way. I also can't wait for the amnesia plot to kick in when his old self returns and doesn't recognize Koko.

Wait do you mean simulcast on Cartoon Network or just airing?

I disagree fully about Koko. But shes at least not a pushover like many other female love interests in these shows.

My main has been Platinum since BBCS Extend, and you can't get much more squee than her.

Not that I really play enough multiplayer to be able to talk about mains and stuff. I'm mainly in it for the single-player content. But when I do play multi, I play Platinum. 'Cause she's amazing.

I was delighted that Platinum basically became the third regular character in the new Teach Me Ms Litchi episodes.

Cant wait to see how squee she is/fights in that game.

This must be why Japan loves shimapan. Makes them think.

Mio's bowl...

Infinite Stratos S2 4

Russia's a fucking baller. Okay, yeah. I love France, but Russia is best girl now.

Pretty awesome action either way. Oh and IS growing an actual plot now? Blasphemy.

Hmmm. I cannot abide by that. however Russia can share first place.

And the long PV for Onimonogatari.
http://youtu.be/f3Vyln3A2as

Thanks Arti. Lots of Shinobu in this one I see. Thats good yes.

What do you mean? I think Reiji understands his hobby quite well already.
I was being vague on purpose ..i realise that classroom rep a very low chance of sucess , but given that they ( sei & reiji ) will have an obvious parting at the end ( "i must go my kingdom need me " ) she will have a chance.

I have a feeling ep4 of Build Fighters is not going to be very DTL. Lol.
I fear what will happen when they will mix idol and gundam ( please don't be a macross lite )

My Little Monster OVA
The OVA takes places in a historical setting? What? This was bizarre, but amusing. It was good to see these characters again.

Haven't seen this one yet , but didn't they take the fake ending in ep 3 or 4 and go with it for real ?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh hell no. After your antics here you can't just backpedal like this that easily!
It's anime of the year, movie of the year, Cauron's best film, the best cinematic experience of the new decade, etc, etc.

But right after I watched it, I posted that I felt like it probably would have been better if it was a silent film supported only by a film score.

Although, after 7 times, maybe the Stockholm has set in, but I actually don't mind the "talky" moments any more. lol

cajunator

Banned
Infinite Stratos 2 - 04

Well if there was any doubt that new girl is the best , this episode put some serious arguments on the table..

Yep this episode was good by infinite stratos standards , but that's not saying much

Nothing can ever top the Queen, but Russia is the only other girl worthy of even challenging for the spot.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/hidamari/news/news1310.html#news201310251900

The Hidamari Sketch: Graduation special will have its TV broadcast on November 30 at 3am, a few days after the BD goes on sale.

-----------------------------------

In other Shaft news, Madoka looks like it will be getting a complete TV series BD-box in Japan in late December:

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?25785

If I dont watch it, this doesnt exists. LALALALAALALA

tumblr_msv8390ejT1s3cyh0o1_500.jpg

Is this some motivation to get out of bed in the morning?

Slowly waking up you look to your left and you exclaim "What the fuck is that!?". Jumping out of bed you only realize a second later that it is your Watamote Dakimakura.

But..its so cute isnt it? At least give her a hug!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Infinite Stratos 2 ep 4
That is all.
You know, thinking about this in terms of harem-craft, maybe having so many terrible "waifus" gives the author to essentially bring in a new character who explodes the entire dynamic of the group and ends up being the one true waifu.

The problem is, of course, there's really no graceful way out of making her the canon waifu and the almost guaranteed backpedaling will be so sad to see.

Hey now, Toradora managed to pretty much completely avoid any standard triangle angst despite the actual existence of a triangle in the last third of the series (all the angst was... elsewhere). I'm willing to give Takemiya the benefit of the doubt!
That's because it was a double love triangle, so first it had to deal with that one guy dying his hair green. :p

cajunator

Banned
My Little Monster OVA

More Tonari is not a bad thing. One more time for Natsume <3

EPisode one mainly. Which I didnt have a problem with and neither did my mother. Except the
worm rape
part.

Charles definitely has first place on lockdown to me. Everyone else is just fighting for scraps.

Theres just no way any other girl can top Charles in my mind. Perfect combination of everything. HanaKana's finest moment.

jbug617

Banned
Golden Time 4

Poor Kaga-san getting friend zone like that. I have a feeling that Mitsuo later on will want to get together with Kaga-san.

That Linda news at the end was shocking though because I didn't see that one coming

Dresden

anime enjoyment rankings:

Kyousogiga
Kill la Kill

Valvrave the Liberator
Samurai Flamenco
Gundam Build Fighters
Yowamushi Pedal
Yozakura Quartet

dropped:

everything else

Chronoexe

Gundam Build Fighter 1-3

Well she's the MILF of the season so I expect a lot of doujins in Comiket 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom