• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly stupid Madoka Rebellion spoilers. Still spoiling just in case.

Also there's so much
dancing. Dancing everywhere. Dancing transformations, dancing in the opening, dancing at the end. EVERYBODY DANCES.

WHY ARE WE DANCING.

WHAT IS THIS CAKE SONG.

WHY DID THE NIGHTMARE TURN INTO CAKE.

WHO IS THE CAKE.

Articalys

What I'm learning now is that almost everyone else here actually cares so little about Madoka Magica (or specifically the movies, at least) that they're willing to completely spoil Rebellion for themselves rather than wait the month to see it in theaters (for U.S. people) or the many months to see it on Blu-ray (for everyone else outside of Japan). And that having a catchall thread for everything anime is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to high-profile spoilers like these.

Branduil

What I'm learning now is that almost everyone else here actually cares so little about Madoka Magica that they're willing to completely spoil the movie for themselves rather than wait the month to see it in theaters (for U.S. people) or the many months to see it on Blu-ray (for everyone else outside of Japan). And that having a catchall thread for everything anime is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to high-profile spoilers like these.

I cared about the TV series. Cash-in movies, not as much.

Gazoinks

What I'm learning now is that almost everyone else here actually cares so little about Madoka Magica that they're willing to completely spoil the movie for themselves rather than wait the month to see it in theaters (for U.S. people) or the many months to see it on Blu-ray (for everyone else outside of Japan). And that having a catchall thread for everything anime is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to high-profile spoilers like these.

Eh, honestly as much as I like Madoka, I haven't really been that interested in the movie. Feel like it wrapped itself up well, y'know?

duckroll

After Prometheus, I want to be informed or warned before going into a potential rage inducing movie. Either way, it sounds like I'll have to watch it to have a strong opinion on it anyway.

The only way is to jump in head first without knowing anything at all! #YOLO

wonzo

Banned
What I'm learning now is that almost everyone else here actually cares so little about Madoka Magica (or specifically the movies, at least) that they're willing to completely spoil Rebellion for themselves rather than wait the month to see it in theaters (for U.S. people) or the many months to see it on Blu-ray (for everyone else outside of Japan). And that having a catchall thread for everything anime is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to high-profile spoilers like these.
Don't click the spoilers if you care that much about it then.

Jarmel

Banned
Mostly stupid Madoka Rebellion spoilers. Still spoiling just in case.

Also there's so much
dancing. Dancing everywhere. Dancing transformations, dancing in the opening, dancing at the end. EVERYBODY DANCES.

WHY ARE WE DANCING.

WHAT IS THIS CAKE SONG.

WHY DID THE NIGHTMARE TURN INTO CAKE.

WHO IS THE CAKE.

Dancing is a big part of religion and mythology as a whole.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Umm, this is a pretty limited-release feature, so that's not a universally valid argument against spoiling yourself. The nearest showing is 400 miles from me.

Articalys

Don't click the spoilers if you care that much about it then.
And I am avoiding them, and people are doing a pretty good job with them, but even the unspoiled reactions are starting to get pretty specific.
Umm, this is a pretty limited-release feature, so that's not a universally valid argument against spoiling yourself. The nearest showing is 400 miles from me.
True; I suppose people who can't go/don't want to go to a movie screening fall in the Blu-ray category then.

Articalys

I still hold out hope that Eva Rebuild 4 generates even grander reactions.
I don't think there's any director who better knows how to say "fuck you" to an audience than Anno.

edit: also I still kind of like Evangelion 3.0
even if it leaves you with a billion more questions than answers

All-Stars with "Dokidoki and Friends".

Wonder what the new ones will be like so we can laugh at their misery then complain about how certain characters didn't get lines again

Heh, and it's implying they're going to stop the "New Stage" naming after this one too. DX, then New Stage... wonder what the next set of All-Star films will be called starting in 2015.

ALL STAR LOVELINE!

I don't know, but considering the waifu angle they're pushing with Doki doki's movie...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
All-Stars with "Dokidoki and Friends".

New Stage 2 actually managed to negate the Dokis' shittiness and was the closest that a Precure crossover fanservice film can get to legitimately good. At least with New Stage 3, Mana gets stuck in the mentor role and has to leave saving the day to the newbies.

Also, the existence of a New Stage 3 basically confirms the existence of an 11th season and dissipates any rumors that Sailor Moon 201X will replace rather than overshadow
totally eclipse the existence of
utterly shame by its very presence run alongside Precure.

I still hold out hope that Eva Rebuild 4 generates even grander reactions.

You have to care to get angry. I'm waaaaaaaay past that.

If people are going to keep talking about the Madoka movie, it really might be a better idea to create a spoiler thread instead.

I'll stop. I only wanted a quick place to vent before writing the review.

It's not really a movie I feel the need to discuss at length either, and only a handful of people will even have seen it. I think it's better to hold off till the wider premiere.

NO MORE SPOILERS FROM ME.

Instead I'm finally gonna watch Gundam Build Fighters. Because WOOOO.

New Stage 2 actually managed to negate the Dokis' shittiness and was the closest that a Precure crossover fanservice film can get to legitimately good. At least with New Stage 3, Mana gets stuck in the mentor role and has to leave saving the day to the newbies.

Also, the existence of a New Stage 3 basically confirms the existence of an 11th season and dissipates any rumors that Sailor Moon 201X will replace rather than overshadow
totally eclipse the existence of
utterly shame by its very presence run alongside Precure.

You have to care to get angry. I'm waaaaaaaay past that.

The moment the rumor of Precure ending a month early got squashed pretty much did that since they also mentioned that the new series will be airing in February.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What Eva really needs is Christopher Senshu as a pilot.
Well, you know the last couple pages in that thread have largely been an argument over the definition of "filler" as it applies to an anime-original work...
The periodic moral panics are more annoying.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, you know the last couple pages in that thread have largely been an argument over the definition of "filler" as it applies to an anime-original work...

Misuse of the term "filler" is insta-aneurysm stuff for me so I could not be happier now that I don't read the thread.

duckroll

Misuse of the term "filler" is insta-aneurysm stuff for me so I could not be happier now that I don't read the thread.

You have no idea how happy I was when GitS Stand Alone Complex was released, and they actually divided episodes as "Stand Alone" or "Complex" and by making it a core theme in the show itself, pre-emptively obliterated any complaints about "filler". Lol.

You have no idea how happy I was when GitS Stand Alone Complex was released, and they actually divided episodes as "Stand Alone" or "Complex" and by making it a core theme in the show itself, pre-emptively obliterated any complaints about "filler". Lol.

Oh yeah? Well you're filler.

FLIPPED THE SCRIPT.

Jarmel

Banned

I noticed that too. That was actually kinda nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom