• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two pages of Madoka Magika Rebellion spoilers, oh boy.

Clannad 12

Best girl Fuko returns
if only for a little while! So Tomoya knew Kotomi in the past? I swear I can only handle one anime with an amnesia plot at a time.
Golden Time

CorvoSol

HOW DID I WIND UP IN SUCH A CONVOLUTED SITUATION!?

And of course:

MY EVA IS COVERED IN BRUISES BECAUSE I WAS FORCED TO FIGHT NAKED ALL NIGHT LONG

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You should do it.

This reminds me; in my new position at a public library, I have a say in collection development. It turns out, if a DVD is donated, it's automatically put on the shelf without evaluation due to how popular movie rentals are. I've been tempted multiple times to purchase and donate a copy of Garzey's Wing, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Well, what other movies are in the selection? Surely it will bring more joy than a few of them.

There are a lot of SyFy monster movies, GHOST HUNTARZZZ shit, and Asylum mockbusters. The bar could not possibly be lower.

e: the only anime in our whole library consists of the first volume of Angel Tales, a couple of random .hack volumes, a Gaiking OVA, and fukken Nuku Nuku of all things :lol It definitely needs more.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Two pages of Madoka Magika Rebellion spoilers, oh boy.

Clannad 12

Best girl Fuko returns
if only for a little while! So Tomoya knew Kotomi in the past? I swear I can only handle one anime with an amnesia plot at a time.
Golden Time

It's not really amnesia.

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai 3

You know,, I thought this was over, didn't expect a new episode but hey, here it is!

And before starting, it progressively got more disappointing, mainly because of the focus and teasing of character like the loli president. They showed lewd images but did nothing with her. on top of usage of showers and whatnot.

This episode.... did nothing to fix it. It was more focused on a character, like the first one, so the "president" loli still did not get any usage. Why is she even there to begin with? Shit. Nevermind it was on the blonde character, who was pretty much the star of the episode. Although the male did more to her in that episode than that one black haired girl (without glasses/twintails) which was like a Teach her the ways to make our game to sell.

She apparently did this one person dressed as a girl, and post credits showed her being pregnant :l :l :l :l

One of the most disappointing things ever for this genre. Reminds me of Imouto Paradise 2.

Articalys

Yu-Sibu ep.4

Actually a pretty good recovery from the previous episode. Less cheap fanservice antics (save the Picard scene again) and more character development all around.
Show probably just scraped its way back up to the Mid Tier rankings.

Jex

Yozakura Quartet - Hana no Uta 3

What cleaning? If anything this office needs some dirtying. Sterile digital backgrounds at work.

Yeah, that made me chuckle pretty good. It's not many shows where you see convincingly dirty backgrounds, expect perhaps when Studio Pablo did it. I guess adding dirty and grime too everything would just take too much work.

Nordicus

Astro Fighter Sunred 2 26

Comedy Series uses Completely Uexpected Feels!

It's super effective!

I mean, there was no doubt that the marriage interview wasn't really going to break up Kayoko and Sunred, but man, looking at Sunred sulk like that just tears my heart apart. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FACE AND I CAN STILL FEEL THE DEPRESSION!

Jex

The title of the second season of Gatchaman Crowds will be simply Gatchaman Crowds Second. No other info at the moment.

Huh, I didn't actually expect to see another season of that. Interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hajime no Ippo] - 14

God mamn, the 'Black Muscles' arc is as cringe inducing as ever.

duckroll

Yeah, that made me chuckle pretty good. It's not many shows where you see convincingly dirty backgrounds, expect perhaps when Studio Pablo did it. I guess adding dirty and grime too everything would just take too much work.

I think Kill la Kill and Kyousougiga this season have pretty good backgrounds. Unsurprisingly, both shows also feature Pablo in a support role, even though they're not handling the art direction for the shows.

The Hoozuki no Reitetsu anime will begin airing in January. Key visual and staff:

5TC5ysG.jpg

Director, AR Direction: Hiro Kaburaki (Kimi ni Todoke, My Little Monster)
Assistant Director: Norihiro Naganuma (Kimi ni Todoke, My Little Monster)
Series Composition, Setting: Midori Gotou (Production I.G. screenwriter)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Hirotaka Kato
Music: Tomisiro (Rinne no Lagrange)
Animation Production: Wit Studio

Branduil

Because it's easier.

The Hoozuki no Reitetsu anime will begin airing in January. Key visual and staff:

Seems interesting.

Flowers of Evil may have the best dirty backgrounds in all of anime.

duckroll

Nice to see Hiro directing another show. My Little Monster was nice. Looks like it's the other Animeism show which will be airing along with Kill la Kill in Winter.

I have to say, this Hoozuki no Reitetsu key visual is the best key visual I've seen in a while. I love the art style, all the little details in it, and how the two main characters interact with the background.

Articalys

Also included in the Hoozuki no Reitetsu news is that the OP will be sung by the main cast, and the ED will be sung by Sumire "Sumipe" Uesaka (who also happens to have a minor role in the show).

Kurita

I just want to hear the voices of the animal trio.
aoKaEIH.png

Jex

It was kinda hard not to after the ending of the first season, though I don't really know what direction they'd take it in either.

Then again, as that ending was a little, eh ambiguous, I'm surprised that there was any more to do! It seems like he had said what he wanted to say about the subject.

This is going to be the greatest anime viewing of all time. I really, really, REALLY need for you to watch the movie when you finish the series.

This is the worst anime viewing of all time.

If Viz decide to air it on Neon alley

Hopefully Sugane can get more of a focus.

GATCHA!

Ookiku Furikabutte 14

Haha, I rather enjoyed the focus on the cheering squad. And man, this looks like to be a challenge which is pretty interesting.

You should check out Hamada the Bottom once youre done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom