• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ippo rising 4

aoki is just soo hilarious.

itagaki's dad is the best.

And i guess bj humor is a thing this week.

bj.jpg

Walkure Romanze 4

Of course she does.

And I bet she'll want the MC (who actually had a cool moment) to be her coach in the tournament.

He'll then probably accept her offer and they enter together doing fairly well.

Maybe they'll even win.

And along the way her feelings for him will grow, while the other girls interact with him but won't really lead to anything, until she outs a confession to him around episode 11.

MC will say yes and they hug/kiss as the anime ends on a happy note.

Someone please tell me I'm going to be wrong :(

Walkure Romanze 4

Of course she does.

And I bet she'll want the MC (who actually had a cool moment) to be her coach in the tournament.

He'll then probably accept her offer and they enter together doing fairly well.

Maybe they'll even win.

And along the way her feelings for him will grow, while the other girls interact with him but won't really lead to anything, until she outs a confession to him around episode 11.

MC will say yes and they hug/kiss as the anime ends on a happy note.

Someone please tell me I'm going to be wrong :(

It'll be exactly this. I wish they adapted an eroge/vn and didnt go with the typical main route.

Mature

I so need to watch this.

I'm behind this, and the show

Yozakura with the AOTY upset.

Yozakura bringing what's important in anime.

Who need pantsu shots when you can have this...

Hoooooolyyyyyy...!!!

Anime saved.

Better put SDBurton on heart attack watch

Wait'll you guys see this thing called "hentai"!

Every new season I tell myself, "No more situational romantic comedies." Yet once again here I am.

"A real man would choose a garter belt!"

Hattori

Banned
Now I know what side of my family I get this from.

xD
------------
RWBY

Well I'm bored,
can't watch Foosball cause Comcast is being a butt encrypting all the local channels
this was pretty good. It's like a cutscene from a Tales game.

Jarmel

Banned
Thats not the reason why Yozakura is good guys -______-
It has decent animation, great characters and a decent plot as well. I promise.

Great characters have yet to be seen and I'm skeptical on the plot as well considering how dog shit the prior tv anime adaptation was.

Yozakura plot is alright, but the way it's presented in the manga is damn confusing. This anime is doing a damn fine job so far though, but it will probably get convoluted later.

The reason to watch/read it are the well-choreographed fight scenes.

Jex

BoobJoust 4
sJSWXZ4l.png

tX7fgLrl.png

Hey, it's a blowjob gag! Yay anime!

6AhTOwEl.jpg

Also, Sengoku jousting.

It's funny though, this is really so much like IS, but without any of the irony of S1 or the Russia of S2.

So like, this is what you're watching rather than the Snake Arc in Monogatari? For shame.

Nordicus

The Devil is a Part-Timer! 6-13 (End)

Holy shit this was great. During the middle episodes, it was pretty ordinary slice of life at times, but god damn these characters made it enjoyable. Maou and Ashiya are just so energetic and theatrical in their own way, and when ANYONE in the cast was in danger of becoming super-generic, their (re)actions were unique enough and the dialog was just snappy enough so that I was not bothered. Rather, I actually laughed out loud a few times.

My only complaints are that there weren't enough episodes (2nd season pretty please!) and that Maou didn't really respond to Chiho's confession at all. I would have liked them to end up as a couple, but an honest "I don't see you that way" from Maou would have also sufficed.

MAN, that is some fabulous posing Maou

Kill la Kill - 4

A welcome break from the main story. I'm hoping they do more episodes like this that focus mostly on the comedy.

It's extremely stupid, yes, but it's also extremely fun.

Infinite Stratos S2 4

Russia is simply perfect.

She's the best thing to happen to this show since this season started. Besides the Charlotte x Laura moments anyway.

Chifuyu makes a reappearance whom I'm glad to see. Even better now that there's a younger version running around.

Never really expected any good action from IS since the I began watching the very first episode. But this was so glaringly bad that I'm tempted to call it worse than the Tokyo Ravens shitfest from this week.

cajunator

Banned
Infinite Stratos S2 4

Russia is simply perfect.

She's the best thing to happen to this show since this season started. Besides the Charlotte x Laura moments anyway.

Chifuyu makes a reappearance whom I'm glad to see. Even better now that there's a younger version running around.

Never really expected any good action from IS since the I began watching the very first episode. But this was so glaringly bad that I'm tempted to call it worse than the Tokyo Ravens shitfest from this week.

Shes pretty amazing. I wont disagree.

Quasar

It'll be exactly this. I wish they adapted an eroge/vn and didnt go with the typical main route.

I do wish they wouldnt focus on Mio so much. Lots of other characters I wish got more screentime.

Definitely not enjoying this as much as the last ricotta based anime. Well aside from the actual jousting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom