• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyanta is actually Shiroe's house cat.

What if it's this Nyanta?

iBiewVlh4yuAT.jpg

Non Non Biyori 4

My favorite episode so far, Renge is absolutely precious.
I could see what was coming a mile away, but my god did that choke me up. This sort of happened to me when I was a kid so it really tugged at my heartstrings.

CorvoSol

cajunator

Banned
Is it fewer phonetic steps? Because let's be honest, Mecha without the sexual metaphors isn't as fun.

Truly an unsung masterpiece and pioneer of fanservice.

It's the natural, teleological end of all mecha anyway.

A certain banned episode of Haganai comes to mind

Vecks

Checked out a few other shows.

Golden Time 1-2

Well, the concept is somewhat different from the usual. Not really interesting me much so far, and it's not exactly funny, but I'll stick with it for a bit to see how it progresses.

Ace of Diamond 1-3
I don't know why but I feel like I haven't really enjoyed any sports animes in previous seasons(aside from maybe Kuroko). That's all changing with this and Yowapedal. Seems fun enough.

jbug617

Banned
Non Non Biyori 4

Those feels for Renge.
You just think about it she really doesn't have anyone in her age group to interact with so she must of felt great having that around for a little bit

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Some people were saying they were doing it Soon. NEVER LOSE HOPE!
BELIEVE?

It's too bad S4, when Dezaki comes back, feels so 80s. I think part of the charm of the 70s is that they are distant enough to be quaint but close enough to not feel completely foreign. The 80s is just full of assholes with big hair and bell bottoms. lol

I wonder if anyone will bother touching the remake season. High production values but no Dezaki...

Theonik

Her epidermis is showing.
Hazukashi~

BELIEVE?

It's too bad S4, when Dezaki comes back, feels so 80s. I think part of the charm of the 70s is that they are distant enough to be quaint but close enough to not feel completely foreign. The 80s is just full of assholes with big hair and bell bottoms. lol

I wonder if anyone will bother touching the remake season. High production values but no Dezaki...
But Kochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom