• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 4

I want know what that gem was worth lol. Must have been a bajillion yen.

Here she is living in basically poverty and she doesn't even get anything for the thing.

Log Horizon Episode 1

This show is pretty strange. I don't know if I could deal with not tasting drinks or food. Hopefully they just need to use an identify item on them, or else that is going to suck.

Narag

Gundam Build Fighters 4

fUZHAP0l.png

Stop with the Turn A and Turn seX teasing already!!

jcXhCxil.png

1zo7UK2l.png

Dames ruining everything.

Fuck, I love this show. It's the kind of thing I'd rush home to watch after school back in the day.
I rush home to watch it after work nowadays.

Gundam build fighter - 04

Gundam%20Build%20Fighters%20-%2004.jpg

The moment when a maiden heart froze.

Anyway .... Love is always a war full of unexpected attributes

and thank god , this idol crap ended with this episode even if she is in the ending sequence i hope she will disapear for good from this anime..

Gundam Build Fighters 4

Fuck, I love this show. It's the kind of thing I'd rush home to watch after school back in the day.
I rush home to watch it after work nowadays.

i agree 300% it's teh kind of show i would have rushed home to not miss an episode.

Gundam build fighter - 04

Anyway .... Love is always a war full of unexpected attributes

and thank god , this idol crap ended with this episode even if she is in the ending sequence i hope she will disapear for good from this anime..

i agree 300% it's teh kind of show i would have rushed home to not miss an episode.

Sonia Strumm will not disappear. Someone has to battle Luna Platz to win Geo's heart.

wonzo

Banned
Samurai Flamenco 3

This just gets better with each and every episode, even if then production values are going in the opposite direction. I wonder how the idol groups actually gonna tie into it all.

Jarmel

Banned
Strike the Blood 4-

This is definitely Index v.2. We even got a Touma punch this episode. So far I like the lead pair more than in Index. There isn't anyone Railgun tier yet but they haven't really developed the side cast at all. Oh and rofl at this conversation:

Cwarrior

While I do agree that the animation style is cheap, it was also intentional in the manner that it adds to the charm of the show as it's handled in a manner similar to Inferno Cop. That said, it looking cheaper than your average anime? Fuck no.

I don't remember many animes dragging so many stills across the screen unless there having production problems or that particular episode has the budget of a cup of ramen.

Any ways magi was dragging stills across the screens before inferno cop and it was actually funny when it was doing it.

ibq8UVIBka5zJN.gif

Dat production problems.

appeggion of blue steel - ars nova - 04

This was pretty good .

In term of ship battle content , this anime doesn't disapoint ..
Crazy green was good , her confidence and arrogance was certainly her biggest downfall but in the end , despite her crazyness it was alright

Stoic yellow was a kuudere done right , i'm hoping that the end of the episode will bring good news since
takao is looking for humans, i hope that she too will learn from them , to the point where it will be an asset later. Violet is shapping to be the final boss regardless.

THAT SHIP BATTLE WAS GREAT

wonzo

Banned
Yowapeda 4

yowapeda4.jpg

The incredibly loud and extroverted Naruko is the perfect foil to Onoda's more shy and reserved otaku nature and I really do like how this show really gets on the technical side of things. sogood

Right. Onoda's major weakness at this point is endurance while sprinting, which wasn't a big issue over the short distance he was competing with Imaizumi on the steep slope. (Well, that and confidence.) Remember also that Imaizumi was hardly working for the majority of the race, while Onoda was giving 110% towards the end and unlike Imaizumi was completely exhausted after finishing. If Onoda and Imaizumi had started at the same time and been sprinting the whole way, Onoda would have surely lost.
Yeah, Imaizumi would've utterly destroyed Onoda if he didn't screw around for most of the race.

Jarmel

Banned
I don't remember many animes dragging so many stills across the screen unless there having production problems or that particular episode has the budget of a cup of ramen.

Any ways magi was dragging stills across the screens before inferno cop and it was way more funnier when it was doing it.

ibq8UVIBka5zJN.gif

Well we all know the production history behind Magi. Similar outcome but different intentions; in the case of KLK and Inferno Cop it being done for humorous effect compared to Magi which was more the result of plain incompetence. It's just an element of Trigger's artistic style which while almost definitely done primarily for budgetary purpose, it does add an element of identity to their shows.

If you want to talk about average shows, I just got done watching Tokyo Ravens and Strike the Blood where I can talk about bad artistic elements such as lighting and crappy animation in fight sequences.

Theonik

Tiger and Bunny 08
And so the plot thickens. Origami should use his noggin and realise his power's pretty damn good!
Anyway more Taiga bro moments and fairly minimal CG in the action bits made this a nice episode even without Blue Rose.

wonzo

Banned
The use of stills in KlK is entirely intentional for comedic effect and trying to compare it to the awful production values of Magi is utterly ridiculous.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 38

Kayoko finally goes to school with a little help from her friends. Since next episode is going to be about Pop's school play (fuck yeah), I presume that episode 40, which is being pimped again, is about what happened that traumatized her so and made her so afraid this whole time. Then again, I caught a glimpse of KirbYayoi's impressions and he said it wasn't what he expected, so I might be wrong. But they can't just not address that; they have to at some point.

Shergal

The use of stills in KlK is entirely intentional for comedic effect and trying to compare it to the awful production values of Magi is utterly ridiculous.

It worked in episode 4, but honestly I'd have preferred good ol' still frames rather than slides for the previous episodes that used them.
That said, most of the actually animated parts aren't amazing either. I'm hoping Hori does something cool in episode 5, but the show's visuals so far are carried by the layout work and art direction, not the animation.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 38

Kayoko finally goes to school with a little help from her friends. Since next episode is going to be about Pop's school play (fuck yeah), I presume that episode 40, which is being pimped again, is about what happened that traumatized her so and made her so afraid this whole time. Then again, I caught a glimpse of KirbYayoi's impressions and he said it wasn't what he expected, so I might be wrong. But they can't just not address that; they have to at some point.

Nah, the final Kayoko episode is 45. 40 isn't like Sharp's 40 for the most part. But it might give something to bite at you.

jgminto

Yowapeda Episode 4 - Naruko Shoukichi
I wonder if that is true about riding close together makes it easier like that. I wouldnt mind, if I had the time, to try to cycle like that and see for myself. Is the writer of the source material really experienced in cycling?

I would have thought drafting was common knowledge. It's not even exclusive to cycling.

mhs004

Tiger and Bunny 08
And so the plot thickens. Origami should Use hi noggin and realise his power's pretty damn good!
Anyway more Taiga bro moments and fairly minimal CG in the action bits made this a nice episode even without Blue Rose.

What a great show, I want to re watch it in the near future.

Gazoinks

Ayakashi : Japanese Classic Horror Story (Bakeneko arc) - 01

This is pretty awesome, I'm gonna make sure to watch Monokoke in future.. Man the climax in this apisode are really intense.

I still haven't watched this. I loved Mononoke, but I found the first episode of Ayakashi really dull. I should just skip to the Bakeneko arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom