• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 39

Goddammit, even in an episode about Pop's school play, she still has to play second fiddle to Doremi and the Music Club because the president gets sick before their performance. Much less interesting. Can Pop get a damn break?

Like how she got back at Erika and Kimitaka by having them made Evil Stepmother and a pumpkin respectively. Don't fuck with Pop.

Articalys

Unbreakable Machine-Doll ep.4
Arpeggio of Blue Steel ep.4

Honestly, both of these are just barely good enough for me to want to keep watching.

Id rather watch another episode of Kill la Kill than go through this cyclical news kerfuffle yet again. Remember the when anime ot was actually an interesting place of posts to read instead of high tension emotions...

Also ray's - lull - soshite bokura wa - is best single song this season.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
We've been over this before. I even posted that exact same image almost a week ago but of course nobody cared then. Anyway, here's all the actors:

Dude, think about it. What if R_thanatos and Hattori just didn't SEE your post about the Haganai movie? It's not like every AnimeGAFfer is in the thread at all times. You make it sound like everyone goes "Oh, Arti posted that news? Then I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT". Which is absolutely ridiculous. You post news and we appreciate it. That's good. But don't get bent out of shape when a few people don't see every single post you make. We can't all be like cajun and read the entire thread (<3 you cajun).

Seriously man, just do what you do and don't worry about everyone else.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Non Non Biyori 4
OCTMDP5l.png

I will say, this was the longest beat that I've ever seen an anime take with a scene like this. It just kept building and building, and you're left waiting for it to happen... and as a result of just letting the scene hang, it is genuinely heartbreaking
when her emotions catch up with her and she just starts bawling
. What an effective scene.

Yamato again
sdrewdyl.jpg

There really wasn't enough space fighter pilot stuff. lol

It's worth pointing out that these episodes on the BD are at least 3-5 minutes longer than the TV airings. Now, part of that comes from the fact that the BD versions have long, old fashioned, scrolling credits... but clearly there was some trimming that was made for the TV broadcast.

Without saying anything that is a spoiler, I will say that watching it again, it is pretty obvious that they are setting up a second season with what happens at the end. They COULD end it, but of course, there are so many hints to what happens in the original second season of the show that it almost seems like an inevitability.

Now, S1 had a focus - even if the deadline didn't really matter - but I'm curious if S2, if it's made, could potentially have the same drive and through line.

Either way, we got the movie to look for next year.

Kyousougiga - 03

Never a Psp was so valuable

Anyway , the streak of good flashbacks continues ...so they can make anything as long as there are materials and enough imagination ? How convenient !

gundam build fighters 4

you can't trust women. only embrace the trusting arms of men.

Childhood friends are ok , however !

Gazoinks

The Eccentric Family 09

Oh hey look it's Kaisei why was she hiding this whole time? No one knows! This was a lighter episode, but it ended kind of ominously. Yaichiro had better win!

All the drama in Gingitsune was fine when it was just in the first episode since it introduced the two main characters' relationship rather well, but this new kid and his herald are harshing my mellow when it should be supernatural fun things being fun like Kamichu was.

Yamato again
sdrewdyl.jpg

There really wasn't enough space fighter pilot stuff. lol

It's worth pointing out that these episodes on the BD are at least 3-5 minutes longer than the TV airings. Now, part of that comes from the fact that the BD versions have long, old fashioned, scrolling credits... but clearly there was some trimming that was made for the TV broadcast.

Without saying anything that is a spoiler, I will say that watching it again, it is pretty obvious that they are setting up a second season with what happens at the end. They COULD end it, but of course, there are so many hints to what happens in the original second season of the show that it almost seems like an inevitability.

Now, S1 had a focus - even if the deadline didn't really matter - but I'm curious if S2, if it's made, could potentially have the same drive and through line.

Either way, we got the movie to look for next year.

The announcement was for a "theatrical project", which was exactly what S1 was - released in theatres before it got the TV airing. I would suspect what will be coming out next year is S2 released the same way.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The announcement was for a "theatrical project", which was exactly what S1 was - released in theatres before it got the TV airing. I would suspect what will be coming out next year is S2 released the same way.
Ah, that certainly makes sense then. Time to go through the rodeo again. lol

The unfortunate thing about all of this is that there's no way for this show to hit any kind of mainstream outside of Japan. It's impossible to stream because of how it is released, and even if they put it on TV, it'd have to be butchered to fit a 20 minute time slot. Too bad.

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 46

A reference to the Motto! movie was made here. So it's New Years Eve, and they realized they didn't have fun.

LETS HAVE FUN WITHOUT ONPU AND THEN MAKE HER FEEL MISERABLE WHEN SHE ARRIVES! Assholes ;-;

And apparently Hot Pots are serious business. I want to try that one day....

NEXT TIME, another Hana episode!

Lain

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! 1

Woah, this is stupid beyond belief. The motivations behind the characters' actions are offensively idiotic. I also didn't like the camera work during the wrestling match. I'm all for pervy shots and fanservice, but the way it was done here felt way creepy.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 40

Man, Hana-chan was quite possibly at her most adorable yet. Not sure how wise it is to let a one-year-old dig up sweet potatoes though. But whatever. Her pulling the sweet potatoes looked an awful lot like her trying to take a dump. I thought she was just going to shit her pants there. But she pulled them out cause she's awesome. Oh and her watching that kids' show and doing that dance was cute as hell too.

Great Aiko episode too. Liked how her plan was to not try to trick Hana-chan, but to get her in with the sweet potatoes, help them dig them out, letting her see the fruits (vegetables) of the labor of all of the farmers who grew them. And the earthworms who loosen up all the dirt (another adorable Hana-chan moment). And hell, even let her help in the preparation of the food.

Personally I'm not much of a sweet potato fan. But sweet potato fries are amazing.

I think something kinda went over my head with this episode with it being sold similarly to # 40, even if the difference was acknowledged.

cajunator

Banned
I likit was me lol. to believe I turned people on to Gingitsune, even if they dont know it yet.

I was on board the moment they showed makoto.

I was thinking what would happen if you changed your avatar. Then I realized I would not recognize you. What would I do then?

Have I told you lately that you're awesome? Because you are.

You would still be able to tell It was me lol.

eMcPn4n.jpg

GUYS LOOK WHAT I MADE

Ace attorney. Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom