• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Watched two episodes of Non Non Biyori.

This is so adorable, oh my god! One of those animes you watch with a smile on your face the whole episode and lots of "aaaww" moments.

Hotarun <3

zDEURiq.gif

Seeing that loop, I'm reminded of this gif:
games-journalismaf8t.gif

I learn something new everyday. I didn't know Gintama in English is "Silver Soul." That's pretty cool.

It's better then what I found out Kuroko's No Basket is in English. "The Basketball In Which Kuroko Plays," holy moly! It's not the translation, but just what it's called in English (at least I don't think it's the direct translation). That is a long title.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Strike the Blood Episode 4

Man that familiar attack is lame. I expected worse though when it looked like it was a gauntlet item. Boosto!

Wow at the knee blushing.

Yeah and this is definitely without a doubt exactly like Index. Even down to having a Tsuchimikado like classmate that knows what is going on and is secretly observing the MC.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Has anyone here seen coyote ragtime show? The MAL description makes it sound like something I could enjoy but the reviews are polarizing among fans. Not sure if it's a diamond in the rough.

I think I was the one who suggested it to you right? It's decent. It has very cops-and-robbers heist film meets Treasure Island feel to it. It's not the greatest thing out there, but you could definitely watch a lot worst.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00G5R5A7K

I know Valvrave is priceless, but it looks like Aniplex finally managed to put a price on it.

koHlvR6.png

worth it. plus gift wrap is available!

Dokidoki precure - 36

In this episode raquel find out about love .... and the disapointment that often comes with it.

it was good comedy , an average episode otherwise.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm surprised they haven't made a Beckham reference on Gintama.

Or they have and I've completely forgotten about it. I mean it's been like 5+ years since I started watching it (before I even got into anime properly).

I'm surprised they haven't made a Beckham reference on Gintama.

Or they have and I've completely forgotten about it. I mean it's been like 5+ years since I started watching it (before I even got into anime properly).

They haven't touched to the sports much , a bit of baseball , a little of tennis but they haven't touched football yet i think.

Articalys

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00G5R5A7K

I know Valvrave is priceless, but it looks like Aniplex finally managed to put a price on it.

koHlvR6.png
Goddamn...How?
The computer nerd in me had to double-check if this was caused by some overflow error.

Sure enough, 2^31 = 2,147,483,648, the max value of a 4-byte signed integer.
(Yes, I realize I should probably have that value memorized as a programmer and be able to recognize it on sight, but whatever.)

cajunator

Banned
There isn't a single 3D person cuter than Yuno, so why bother!

You'll love episode 4.

This is very true.

The first Yuno people think of is that Yuno, what kind of world am I living in?!

YtSFwNX.gif

No worries, thats just Dave's favorite character. Yuno Gasai is a total cutie too. she's just not the Yuno in our hearts.

3D >>>>>>>>>> 2D you weirdos

Now I need to find one of those YouTube downloader extensions, for erm reasons

I must disagree!

RIP Deedlit's face.

I know. Type Moon ruined it :(

I think I was the one who suggested it to you right? It's decent. It has very cops-and-robbers heist film meets Treasure Island feel to it. It's not the greatest thing out there, but you could definitely watch a lot worst.

All right. Sounds good enough. And yeah it was you.

On a different note, finally saw some pics and the test footage of the next Urobutcher film. It's 3D. Could this be the film that does 3D completely right? I say so since You Sunk My Battle Waifu (TV) is 3D and for the most part it's fine, until the models get slow or do some eerie thing that makes it stand out.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
A Commercial for Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown - Tokyo just aired and a Boys Love Manga was on the screen lol.

Mature

Basically, he's turned a concept that sounded AMAZINGLY stupid when it was first announced (fruit-based Riders, rival dance teams, pseudo-Pokemon battles [which by episode 4 are all but written out of the show already]), so stupid that I was ready to drop Kamen Rider forever after the first info came out, into the best Kamen Rider show in years. The characters don't feel like "Kamen Rider characters", they feel like normal people thrown into an extraordinary situation (sorta like Madoka!) who are messing with powers they don't fully understand the scope of yet. Like, in the most recent episode, there's a scene where Kouta (the main Rider, Gaim)
realizes that "shit's for real" basically, and that he could actually die in battle as Gaim, so he decides to stop transforming
. And I hate to keep invoking the Madoka name here, but what happens after that reminds me a lot of it too (
his younger friend/fellow dance team member gets ahold of a belt and decides to become a Rider in Kouta's place, because "it doesn't matter if you get hurt, as long as you can help those you love"
, which just sounds like something Urobuchi would write.

Basically, the characters and the world they're in just feel so much more real and natural than the last several Rider shows. There's no clearly defined villain yet, hell we've even had one episode with no monster whatsoever. And this is also the first Rider show we've had since...man, I wanna say Kabuto? That has more than two Riders (four episodes in and we've already gotten the core four, with at least three or four more known to be coming from magazine info). And there's several plot points that haven't yet been explored that are going to be super interesting once they get to them (like what the Yggdrasil Corporation is, and why they live in a walled city and what's outside it). I'm constantly more hype for Gaim than I am for any anime I'm watching this season (in fact I'm a bit down over the fact that there's no Gaim (or Sentai/maybe Precure?) next week due to some race or something that's airing on Asahi instead). It's just so damn GOOD.

(And yeah, I know that filling the post with spoilers when I'm trying to sell someone on the show is kinda dumb. Sorry.)
Ah, thanks for the extensive answer. I'll have to look into it.

Articalys

Oh, that's right, there were enough music sales last week to make them worth posting:

New CD Singles Oct. 21-27
*2, 80,775 *80,775 Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season OP "Kakumei Dualism"
*5, 12,047 *12,047 Outbreak Company OP "Univerpage"
15, *5,009 **5,009 Little Busters! Refrain OP "Boys be Smile / Mesameta Asa niwa Kimi ga Tonari ni"
16, *4,568 **4,568 Aikatsu! 2 OP/ED "KIRA&#9734;Power / Original Star&#9734;&#24417;"
28, *3,166 **3,166 Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season ED "Realism"
32, *2,558 **2,558 BlazBlue: Alter Memory OP "Blue Blaze / Believe"
36, *1,890 **1,890 Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita. OP "Extra Revolution"
39, *1,620 **1,620 Kyousou Giga (TV) OP "Koko"
48, *1,368 **1,368 Walkure Romanze OP "Un-Delayed"
For comparision, Preserved Roses debuted at 115,074 sales in its first week.

Also, the Kill Me Baby CD+OVA is now up to 8,708.

Oh, that's right, there were enough music sales last week to make them worth posting:

New CD Singles Oct. 21-27

For comparision, Preserved Roses debuted at 115,074 sales in its first week.

Also, the Kill Me Baby CD+OVA is now up to 8,708.

Realism was cheated out of high sales, it sounds amazing (full version vocals and instrumental), and Faylan :(

I finally found the anime I was looking an hour for, it was called Happy Lesson. I was trying to remember a show that I watched that had some weird story involving teachers living with someone.

The dude happens to live with 5 of his teachers, not 2, or 1 like an understandable anime. 5!!!! Also I think they fight over being his mom.

Why did I watch this? I barely remember anything about this show except the art teacher. Looking back I still can't believe this show had 2 seasons, an OVA, and a special.

Mitsudomoe 1-7
Wow, this show is hilarious. Why didn't I watch this before? This might be the funniest thing I've seen from Masahiko Ohta, and I'm fan of his comedy.

cnet128

Banned
Mitsudomoe 1-7
Wow, this show is hilarious. Why didn't I watch this before? This might be the funniest thing I've seen from Masahiko Ohta, and I'm fan of his comedy.

I would put this on my "to watch the fuck out of at some point" list immediately if not for the fact that it's already on there.

Mitsudomoe 1-7

I loved that show. I got into it because I thought it was going revolve around the teacher and his students, but it was around the girls. It really wan't much of a difference since almost everyone in the class was shown enough anyways, so I was glad.

I usually forget about the show, but it really is one of the better comedy's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom