• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattori

Banned
Guys I have beaten all the Ace Attorney games.

What do I even do with my life now?

wait for the Pikachu Detective game
original.gif

Super Seisyun Brothers 7
tumblr_inline_mvfz4zKfW11rhewwp.png

Mao and Chika have to be, this is like at least yet another skit with the hints and as usual Chika is alright with it. Pretty hilarious one after a slow start to the first one.

Shergal

I don't think I saw anyone respond to this post of yours but just to let you know, I read it. I can't really comment unfortunately but I believe Branduil and icarus were talking about this show a few months ago as well and it sounds like it might be something interesting to take a look at.

Haha, I generally write for myself just as much as for anyone who might read it, but thanks!
It's definitely worth checking out. I watched the original, but from what I gather it has a really good Eng dub, and clocking in at 45 minutes it's as accessible as it gets.

Just now I finished watching another Sanrio/Masami Hata film, Little Jumbo. It pre-dates Ringing Bell by a year and is a shorter, more fast-paced musical full of Yellow Submarine-inspired psychedelia and plays on colour. It's not as bleak, and much more cartoony on the animation, but the events themselves are pretty brutal. The nonchalant way the characters react to the ending somehow makes it weirder and more out-there. Ringing Bell is more honed as a complete package, I think, but this one is also a hidden gem. This is the sort of stuff you can find in it (13 MB .gif)

CorvoSol

Go spend 50 dollars then.

Hey man I know we're friends but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment

Write fanfic then.

But I'm tired of doing that! I never finished the last two I worked on.

Please let nobody I know ever find out about that.

wait for the Pikachu Detective game

Bwahaha

If you haven't played the new pokemon....play the new pokemon.

If so then watch all of One Piece from the beginning. It will take quite a bit of you're time.

Yeah, I guess it is about time to mobilize my Pokearmy and get them ready for another boring ass transfer from one cartridge to another.

Yes.... maybe. I'm not sure.

Corvo, watch Ojamajo Doremi

Is this part of the greater scheme to get me to watch all Ikuhara shows?

I think Corvo's life decisions need a strawpoll.

Democracy is the answer, after all.

Watch the Phoenix Wright/MLP crossover that this guy made on youtube if you haven't already. Even if you have no care for MLP whatsoever, it's an amazingly well done fan-made crossover.

I am surprisingly okay with furry things, but Ponies will never, ever be a thing I will engage in if I can help it.

The burn tells me its working.

HURT ME MOAR SNAKE

Obama chucked, "You mean the Blue Badger?"

This will never, ever cease to be funny.

Syrinx

I've never used Twitter or had a Twitter, and I rarely view anybody elses, so I really don't care about the site itself or how it works or whatnot; point is, Regulus is a jerk for leaving this place for stanky-ass Twitter.

CorvoSol

Watch Divergence Eve.

Have you watch Mars of Destruction?

I feel like one of these is on the list. ATM I'm still drudging through Angel Cop. Since I'm done with Ace Attorney now, I will be able to watch animu again.

What if we compromise and make it anthro pony?

I made a mistake and made a comment about centaurs once. Never again.

You made it sound like you where ready!!

Also no.

50 bucks is a big deal, man.

Ojamajo Doremi Naisho 3

ufYMzFz.jpg

He nearly drowned her, dammit

We learn a disturbing secret about Aiko in that she can't swim, and Hazuki actually doesn't suck at it. Then again she seems to always be filled with talent.

lol at the swimming lessons. Onpu, stop flaunting around the fact that you're a model. You're just showing that all the kids are practically malnourished. It makes Doremi's steak boner look rational in comparison.

Sadly there was also the inner asshole showing. Jesus christ.

Curious about this, GAF wise: is there a reason youtube embedding is not an option? I'm not too savvy with bandwidth and servers and things of that sort, so is it heavy and it was decided against it? Imagine all the great AMV's with Linkin Park we could have if it was an option.

zeroshiki

Still have to beat SRWZ2.2.

Ugh and OE. Why can't OE be fun?

Wii is dead. Long live its true successor, the 3DS, to which I have contributed plentiful casholas since August.

A good rule of thumb is to avoid the non-mainline titles. You will have less ulcers. I actually went back to Z2.2 after suffering through a few stages of UX. Goddamn is that game bad/boring.

I'm at the last stage now. In Stage 58, Setsuna becomes so overpowered with the Innovator skill that I kinda feel bad for the generic enemies. His Counter Lv7 plus the insanely high skill he has makes it such that the opponent dies on their own turn without even getting to attack.

In terms of just being unfair,
Setsuna > Aquarion guys > Suzaku > Chirico > Simon

Curious about this, GAF wise: is there a reason youtube embedding is not an option? I'm not too savvy with bandwidth and servers and things of that sort, so is it heavy and it was decided against it? Imagine all the great AMV's with Linkin Park we could have if it was an option.

Well it's available on mobile, but I'm assuming it's because our servers aren't stable as it is, seems--- wait what the fuck I just read that last sentence.

Well it's available on mobile, but I'm assuming it's because our servers aren't stable as it is, seems--- wait what the fuck I just read that last sentence.

Well if you'd prefer "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" that's also an option. If it's not one it's the other. Though I can't count the amount of "top 10 [blank] in anime" with some 90's techno.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Non Non Biyori - 04

Wow, them feels near the end. Was not expecting my heart to get sucker punched like that. :(

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

There's probably a Chrome extension or Firefox Greasemonkey UserScript out there that can do this.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Doin' the list in order. Got like, 3 episodes of Angel Cop left. Show is mad boring.
If you're three eps into the Angel Cop dub and you find it boring, cut your losses and move on. You're supposed to have seen some of the good eps already. I forget which is which, but I do know that 6 is a boring one.

How long does it approximately take for them to process an order?

Depends on if the items you are ordering are in-stock or not. If you order one or more items that are all in-stock your order should ship within the next business day or two. If you order multiple items and at least one item is out of stock, your in-stock items will either be shipped on the next partial shipment day (every other Monday) or shipped when your out of stock item is available.

Just go check out the site and look at the FAQ and more!

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/customerService/FAQs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom